[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Dutch government is ready to enact a new law, that will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

The Dutch government is ready to enact a new law, that will fuck the citizen's privacy big time.

Post it too large to post on 4chan, so I put it in a Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/E1tnU6Be

WTF, Dutch government?
>>
>>58094828
>implying Dutch government is capable to hack anything
>>
>>58094828
>with enough paperwork they can listen to your packets or whatever
so, it's basically like police home search, except in internet dimension? nothing specifically wrong with that, unless you believe that home search is privacy invasion and it shouldn't be allowed in any form or under any circumstances
>>
>>58094828
>the police may only hack when a "severe crime" is involved, like drug dealing, human trafficking or CP

>if you oppose this, you are obviously doing one of these things

This is a fucking disgrace. I don't do anything illegal, and if I did and I needed to conduct electronic communications of some kind for some bizarre reason, I would encrypt the fuck out of everything. But what sickens me is that they could and would use these kinds of power to coerce and manipulate like they always do: blackmailing political adversaries, sabotaging social movements... Any kind of political agenda can benefit from this kind of leverage.

Nobody gives a fuck about the Dutch government but the Dutch, but it's with small steps like these that we turn powerless in this world.

>>58096404
You are braindead. Trying to explain anything to you would be like trying to explain dinner protocol to a dog. Calling you a human being is a courtesy you don't deserve. You and your whole family would serve a better purpose in a mine, or better yet, your meat minced into dog meat and your abundant fat turned into soap.
>>
Why don't you just link a news article.
Kanker joost
>>
>>58094828
This is disgusting. Fight this back, Dutch's!
>>
>>58094828
Good, you deserve it.
>>
>>58094828
this isn't a mass thing, this literally only effects criminals and people who're suspected of crimes - I don't see the downside, suspected of a crime> hacked> they find out you didn't do it> everything back to normal

it only really effects criminals and would massively help investigations
>>
>>58099327
>trusting the government this much

If shit ever hits the fan you get to live in a real life dystopia
>>
>>58099360
also who the fuck is not locally encrypting messages and using an airgapped machine for storing data? if you don't prioritize privacy over convenience then you don't deserve privacy to begin with
>>
Relax, the future nationalistic government will fix it, kek.
>>
>>58094828
Ching Chang Chung Lucy lai
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.