[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>IPhone is the worst creation to have ever created by mankind,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 07-pewdiepie-felix-kjellberg.jpg (28KB, 624x350px) Image search: [Google]
07-pewdiepie-felix-kjellberg.jpg
28KB, 624x350px
>IPhone is the worst creation to have ever created by mankind, and Android is superior in every way
Lads can we worship this god now? Screw Stallman this YTfag surely knows whats up
>>
>>58093832
wtf i like pewdiepie now
>>
>>58093832
Link me, daddy.
>>
>>58094308
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1fkx3EyvmE
4:44
>>
>>58094497
That guy on the right looks buff
>>
>>58093832
What is wrong with his hair
>>
Wtf I love pew pew pew now
>>
>>58094497
Ah, i thought that he had another video. I've sene this one already. To be honest, I'm a bit torn as to whether or not my next phone should be an iPhone or a flagship Android. I'm really tired of my mid-range android phone being slow in a few apps that are a bit more intensive (the newly updated bullshit Messenger app, anything in Snapchat, can't even properly load fancy webpages such as travisscott dot com that use the gyro). I have an experience with flashing phones - had a Symbian Nokia before that, and many androids after, so I feel like the iPhone will take it away from me. But as my age increases and my willingness to customise the smallest things on my phone decreases, I feel like the iPhone might turn out to be the better choice in the long run - holding the "just works" crown proudly. I imagine whatever flagship android I get, it will just get shittier with time. That's my opinion from comparing flagships that came out along the iphone 5s launch - look at that iphone's performance, and those flagships' performance on their respective latest OS versions. What do you guys think?
>>
>>58093832
>Worshipping the embodiment of the reason YouTube became a corporate gearbox because he shares your contrarian opinions
>>
>>58094814
Well anon I will try to be neutral among this even if I have a IPhone and have always only had a IPhone as my smartphone.
Androids can be unstable when Google refuse to make updates as often as they should, so they be a pain in the ass to use. Samsung have you covered to this problem, but I can't talk about the other brands.
What makes IPhone so more appealing is how well optimised they are compared to others. They can control the software and hardware to its fullest potential.
I would say go for a IPhone 6 or 7 if you aren't among those that still bitch about the 3.5 audio connectors, but go for what you fell like would suit you best.
>>
>I share this website with people who watch youtubers
>>
>>58093832

kys, pdp shills are the worst
>>
>>58095165
Thank you for your two cents, anon. I was thinking of a 6s+ myself and also was hoping for the prices to drop a bit more while I farm the gold to buy them.
>>
>>58095180
Get lost grandpa, PDP is the best and you are just jelly.
>>
>>58095272
Always look out for your local mall.
They always love to have some offers for the flagship phones just before xmas.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.