[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /g/'s opinion on carding and the technology behind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 10

File: MSR605_stuff.png (2MB, 1284x963px) Image search: [Google]
MSR605_stuff.png
2MB, 1284x963px
What is /g/'s opinion on carding and the technology behind it?

Is it a good way to make money?
>>
>>58082770
Get an actual job.
>>
>>58082770
Why do you try to popularize that shit?

Or did some kind of dumb normie show already did it?
>>
>>58082770
it's a good way to get arrested lmao

don't be a fucking retard anon
>>
seems like a dumb way to get federal charges on you (wire fraud, bank fraud??
>>
>>58082770
You're going to Federal pound me in the buttox prison anon
>>
>>58082770
carding is for faggot criminals
and idiots

some retard carded me a few months ago and paid his water bill with it; need i say more?
>>
>>58082789
>>58082796
(((((Citation)))))) needed

Literally no one gets a lot of time for fraud. Maybe 2 years in minimum security

Even the niggers who stole millions and did it for many years
>>
>>58082770
It's for retarded criminals, anon

Your IP gets logged on most sites you can buy from and the feds can work their way through the proxies easily enough. If you slip up and use your real IP on the site like a retard you are on your way to prison pound town.

If you do it at buy shit at irl stores you are magnificently retarded and deserve to be shot desu
>>
>>58082854
How will they work their way up a Vpn + socks proxies used on a public or Hacked network?

>if you buy shit at irl stores
Like millions of people do every day without a hitch?
>>
>Is it a good way to make money?
Depends on where you live. Here we use the chip on the card when paying but when withdrawing from an ATM you still insert the full card so in that case it would be possible to clone the card. There's a camera at every ATM though and you'd have to integrate your equipment really well for someone not to notice it.
>>
>>58082890
How about online then

Order laptops to empty house
>>
>>58082846
lmao yeah having federal charges on your record is no big deal at all! You can definitely reintegrate into society and get a normal job with federal charges!!
>>
>>58082846
in the US at least fraud related to carding usually gets you 10 years, conspiracy somewhere between 5-10. this is on top of whatever else they pin you on

>>58082886
r a i d s, anon. american government ain't nothing to fuck with when they want to raid something. if you live in other countries that need not apply i guess

>Like millions of people do every day without a hitch?
there aren't millions of people using carded cards at major retailers, but good guess? it's up to the banks and feds to investigate and maybe they won't care, but retail stores have dickloads of cameras up around the store which will find your face quickly.
>>
>>58082770
Bad Ideas General?
>>
>>58082932
>gets you ten years

[CITATION NEEDED]

Literally only two cases have gotten that much in the US. And they were all many millions worth and spanned years.

Also it's always minimum security vacation prison.
>>
>>58082932
ye found a case in the US

https://archives.fbi.gov/archives/newyork/press-releases/2012/manhattan-u.s.-attorney-and-fbi-assistant-director-in-charge-announce-24-arrests-in-eight-countries-as-part-of-international-cyber-crime-takedown

most peeps got between 5 to 10 years for access device fraud along with other charges. the law states that it's 10 years maximum, but carding operations are usually big enough and it happens so rarely that they throw the full book at whoever they catch

also >>58082919 is right, any federal charge is a 100% fucking for the rest of your life. petty federal charges generally carry more weight than petty criminal ones to employers.
>>
>>58082980
That doesn't say how many years they got, only charged.

Badb got 88 months despite having millions of card info and doing this shit for ages.
>>
>>58082979
>defending carding

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1029

~maximum~ is 10 years for any fraud relating to carding, 15 for more serious offenses and 20 for repeat offenses.

there is totally that chance that a judge will say whatever and give you a year or some shit, but you have to be retarded to card so little that you only get a single year lmao

combined with your record being fucked you still aren't in a good position if you got even 30 days.
>>
>>58082770
Looks like a fun thing to have to create stupid shit with, more of a DIY thing than something you should try to make money with.
>>
>>58083017
"maximum" means NOTHING.

They always play it up, that's the maximum punishment if you get convicted on like 20 charges and get max punishment.

The difference between sentenced, MAXIMUM and served is huge.

Find me people SENTENCED to any of these amounts of time. And then served(not paroled early).

You literally can't.
>>
>>58082770
Give it back, Tyrone
>>
File: _20161219_183350.jpg (188KB, 768x999px) Image search: [Google]
_20161219_183350.jpg
188KB, 768x999px
>>58083017
Pic related.

ReadiNg it sounds awful, right?

15 years??? 5 years? WHOA.

In the end he got 3 years, minimum security.

Plus that doesn't consider all the other shit he might have done and gotten away with.
>>
File: shitpost 2.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shitpost 2.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>you'll go to prison
>not for that long!

this thread is bad and you should all feel bad for posting in it.
>>
>>58083193
>you'll go to prison

>"Actually that's not very likely for x, y, z reasons. And even if you were to, it's not so bad because you'll likely get a short sentence in minimum security where you'll play Chess all day and read books"

Le ftfy :^)
>>
>>58083234
"They'll never arrest ME" - every prisoner ever
>>
>>58082770
Stop stealing, you nigger
>>
>>58082770
The tech behind it is getting advanced. Some skimmers use bluetooth so that the attacker doesn't have to go up to an ATM to collect the data, they just walk by with a paired device.

But no, it's a terrible way to make money. Get a fucking job.
>>
>>58083296
>missing the point

Are you just le trolling now? Very epiv xD
>>
>>58083370
>Can make millions in one shot

>"It's a bad way to make money"

Lol ok. You guys are neets anyway why are you so scared of prison
>>
>>58083370
>literally making shit up
>>
File: tfw it's over.jpg (99KB, 639x768px) Image search: [Google]
tfw it's over.jpg
99KB, 639x768px
>>58082770
i'd rather ship bricks of coke than do that shit. The risk/gain ratio is much better.
>>
>>58083523
Mandatory sentencing minimums and way more resources allocated to drug trafficking.
>>
>>58083543
>every country is the US
the DEA and the DOJ cut deals with traffickers all the time anyways
>>
>>58083573
Drug offenses receive major resources in nearly every country.

Selling even small amounts of drugs in eastern europe for example will get you fucked hard, whereas carding and shit gets a blindeye mostly.

Also you need connections whereas carding doesn't need anything really
>>
>>58083448
Actually, I'm just not a nigger.

>>58083517
Neo /g/ is real and fucking stupid.
>https://consumerist.com/2016/08/05/some-jerks-are-using-bluetooth-card-skimming-devices-at-dallas-gas-stations/

>http://wtvr.com/2016/08/04/gas-pumps-skimmers/

>http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/08/07/thieves-use-bluetooth-technology-to-rip-off-drivers-at-the-pump/

Read those sources for now. If you're still not convinced, fucking Google it yourself or watch the defcon talk with proof of concept.
>>
>>58083620
>I'm not a nigger xD lol!

Kys
>>
>>58082770
Easy cash, until you get caught.
>>
>>58083604
>Also you need connections whereas carding doesn't need anything really
Where do you think you're gonna get all that equipment that is installed on top of ATMs? the supermarket? aliexpress? you need to know other mob groups operating on that shit as well.
>whereas carding and shit gets a blindeye mostly.
meh, no traffickers get caught in my shithole but a bunch of romanians who made an 8000 km plane trip to card here cause they thought it was easy got ass fucked and extradited to another western yuro country where they had operated as well.
>>
>>58083620
Ah I misinterpreted. I thought you were somehow implying bluetooth was involved in the skimming itself.

Sending data over bluetooth is hardly advanced. Not when we have people fabricating entire ATM shells. Now THAT fucker was advanced.
>>
>>58083661
>t. roastie
>>
>>58082770
too late it's already burnt out don't even bother trying
>>
>>58083673
It's advanced compared to the old fashioned skimmers which you have to retrieve from the machines.
>>
>>58083679
It's bigger than ever

Wtf u talking about. shit is evolving tremendously
>>
>>58082770
A good operation needs to have at least 2 parties to be protected by plausible deniability. One to receive the shipments and the other to make the purchases.
>>
>>58082770
What the fuck is with all these dumb carding threads recently. Think you're not going to prison? Fine, fuck off and carry in carding. /g/ isn't going to help you get assraped.
>>
>>58083719
Can I join a White prison gang for protection?

Seems worth it
>>
>>58083749
>hurr prison is just like oz
Fuck off, moron.
>>
>>58083779
Lol stay mad wagie

I'm gonna use your money to visit a nice resort
>>
>>58083710
last time i checked a bunch of retards blew it up and nobody really knew how to beat smart card. maybe i will take a look back into it but i know here it got so bad that stores changed their policies on gift cards in a number of ways
>>
>>58083873
Lampeduza senpai

We gettin money nigga
>>
>>58083830
yeah the prison resort lmao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79Wm7o7wG74
>>
>chip and pin being adopted in the US now
>faggot buys a card cloner

Maybe you should open a store that sells signal jammers, I heard they are becoming popular now.
get in early and become a millionaire in a few years.
>>
>>58083830
I'm not a wagecuck, I'm self-employed. And it's not my money, I have protection and insurance, you're taking money from the banks.

Enjoy getting assraped by Deshawn.
>>
>>58083905
Not my pic faggot

It wont be accepted for years still
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBzvMLW0ii4
>>
>>58082782
My mother told me that she watched a movie about it, so yes.
>Plastic, UK/US, 2014
>>
>>58083922
Sorry wagie but your money will be emptied soon by neet master race
>>
>>58083905
theres like 2 stores in all of my whole town who force it, even though like 6mo ago or something it was "forced"
>>
>>58082770
why did you make a thread asking and whenever someone tells you anything you reply
[citation needed]
are you asking or could it be that you are shilling this shit? Do you sell the crappy chinese hardware?
>>
>>58082770
> MSR 605

Nigga, get on the real level of MSR 205.
>>
>>58084011
They haven't said anything intelligent or backed up by facts.
>>
>>58083998
it was never forced.

The CC companies basically got fed up with having to eat the fraud charges and said that any fraudulent purchases made after Oct 2015 the liability was on the merchant and not them.

tap and pay is fantastic.
>>
I cringe every time I see someone state "only" so many years in prison. Have you ever been locked up?
If you have in any capacity, you know there is no such thing as "only" so much prison time.
Also, not every Federal Prison is ClubMed. There are some hardened criminals doing time in those facilities. If your a hardened, career criminal so much time in a fedreal prison may apply.
If you are soft as babyshit, you may want to adjust your conception of time incarcerated.
>>
>>58084081
Wasn't there huge backlash against that which made visa or something say that we'll cover anything over 25 bucks
>>
>>58084141
I think the point is that even people who've sold Credit card info for almost a decade get a few years in min security, even the worst case scenario doesn't seem so awful.
>>
File: hat2.png (939KB, 763x1077px) Image search: [Google]
hat2.png
939KB, 763x1077px
>>58082770
hello 10 years ago
>>
>>58084200
Hello it only gets bigger

POS malware wasn't around 10 years ago
>>
>>58082770
you cant pay anything with the magnetic band where I live

everything uses the chip instead
>>
>>58084141

>If you have in any capacity, you know there is no such thing as "only" so much prison time.

There is if a rapist gets less than a year in prison like we had happen recently.
>>
>>58084248
Buy shit online.

Order to drop house.
>>
>>58084081
hence why I said "forced"
>>
>>58084265
cop shot a guy dead and got 2mo in jail, out already because of time served :^)
>>
>>58084305

That's worse. Murder should get 25 years and rape should get 20.
>>
>>58082770
Probably only if your under the age to be considered an adult.

Otherwise it's a good way to end up taking showers with big muscular gay men.
>>
>>58084305
Maybe the nigger deserved it like mike brown?
>>
File: secure.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
secure.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
shit keeps your computer safe yo
>>
>>58084331
>>58084366
http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/butte/ex-officer-patrick-feaster-has-been-sentenced-to/203119362
don't get me wrong I went to school with the kid and have known him since elementary school, absolutely shitty person but still was pretty intense
>>
>>58084395
He deserved it
>>
>>58082904
Controlled delivery, you get arrested when you try and pick up the package.
>>
Don't get me wrong I hate (((retail))) as much as the next guy but this is a surefire way to get caught.
>>
>>58086162
That's why I hire a black person to pick it up.
>>
>>58086204
>implying they won't rat you out to get their sentence reduced
>>
>>58082796
Seriously.

Wire fraud is like, 'go straight to jail, fuck off, die there.' kind of stuff. You don't get 'minimal time' for wire fraud. You get fucked in the ass for 30 years or something.

So no, no reason to go and steal money you nigger. GTFO and get a job.
>>
>>58082979
>Also it's always minimum security vacation prison.
minimum security is not vacation prison
YOU will not get into vacation prison, because YOU are of low class

minimum security prison just means there's no bars
the other people you're in prison with, there are no bars to protect you from them
>>
>>58086227
"Or something " no you don't.
>>
>>58084372
>Windows 10.
>Secure or Safe
Hahahahahahahahahahaha... Good one Anon...

Oh wait you were serious?
>>
>>58086242
You can get up to 20 years for a single act of wire fraud.
Do a few of them, you'll die in there.

I'm just saying, it's a good fucking way to get caught doing something illegal and go to prison.
>>
>>58086238
>just means there's no bars

Are you fucking retarded?

It means they're LOW RISK offenders. Which means they're not in for gang violence, or violent crimes.

Which means they're in for a short time, for non violent offenses.

Which means they wont try to rape or shank you because why turn 2 years in minimum security to many years or facility transfer for attempted murder?

Seriously turn off the tv.

>>58086259
>you can get up to

And yet no one does. Funny that huh.

Read ::: this post
>>58083139
>>
>>58082770
It's a great way to make money; you should seriously try it.
>>
>>58086273
>Which means they're not in for gang violence, or violent crimes.
oh yes they certainly are in for violent crimes
>>
>>58086282
No they aren't.

They're specifically classed as non violent.

"MINIMUM SECURITY PRISONS HOUSE OFFENDERS WHO ARE DEEMED THE LOWEST SECURITY RISK"
>>
>>58086314
>"MINIMUM SECURITY PRISONS HOUSE OFFENDERS WHO ARE DEEMED THE LOWEST SECURITY RISK"
security risk, to staff
>>
>>58086314
>wanting to go to any type of prison ever
Have fun never getting a job ever again
>>
I'd use it in a door, looks very cool swiping that card and unlocking the door, would probably add some buzzer
>>
>>58086328
That too, but security to staff mostly means how much they have to watch for violence or rape

It's mostly people chilling for nonviolent crime
>>
as long as you're not a fucking nigger, carding is fairly easy and highly lucrative.

If you want fast cash, there is no better way.
>>
>>58086392
>It's mostly people chilling for nonviolent crime
violent crime still absolutely gets in there, frequently, there are still murderers in minimum security prison

it basically comes down to whether or not they fought the cops when being dragged in
>>
good if russian or brazilian, bad if american
>>
>>58086412
Seems quite risky though
>>
>>58082886
VPN providers have ISP's too :^)
>>
>>58082770

The average /g/ NEET would get caught in like 30 seconds trying to pull this scam.
>>
>>58086647
The average /g/ neet would probably be so tinfoiled he wouldn't.
>>
>>58084051
so, if you have everything figured out, why are you asking here if you think you know better?
You make no sense.
>>
>>58082770
It is possible to turn a decent profit, but you have to think ahead at literally every step of the game.

You have to buy dumps or fulls, and make the cards. Not a lot of risk here, if you launder your bitcoin.
You then have to use the cards. You have 2 options:
>physical
Using the card to purchase high-value items at brick and mortar stores. You need a product that's not easily traced, and won't arouse suspicion if the card gets denied.

You also need to protect yourself when it comes to being observed at these locations. A disguise will go a long way, case your target for cameras, and you also need to make sure you don't park your car within view of any cameras.
You'll also need to define a false pattern of stores that you hit, so it isn't easy for prosecutors to figure out what city you are working out of.

>online
You need a network of proxies that goes through countries unfriendly to the US, but exits in the US, to keep feds from working their way backwards.
Payment processors have sophisticated algorithms that are very good at flagging transactions as possible fraud, and they take into account things like location, purchasing habits, browser fingerprint, and even actions on the page. All these need to be overcome before you'll actually be able to order the product

You then need a way to receive the items. Shipping to an abandoned house seems like a good idea, but it's actually a strategy as old as mail-order itself. Postmen will alert the authorities if they are delivering packages to seemingly abandoned houses, and you open yourself to the possibility of a sting. There's not really a good way to get the product from online fraud. The safest is sending it to random addresses and stealing it off the front porch as it is delivered.

Assuming you successfully acquire the items, you need a way to move them. 50 laptops doesn't really do you a lot of good. (cont).
>>
>>58086887
>and make the cards
How does this work exactly?

If you have white plastic cards like in OP Pic obviously no one is going to take them.
Maybe use Visa giftcards? Not sure.

In-person seems retardedly sketchy. If i saw a black person buying $8000 worth of apple products at my store I would immediately call the police.

What about using them at ATMs?

>There's not really a good way to get the product from online fraud. The safest is sending it to random addresses and stealing it off the front porch as it is delivered.

Maybe hiring people from Craigslist to act as "receivers" who then ship you the product?

Not sure how likely stings are.

>Payment processors have sophisticated algorithms that are very good at flagging transactions as possible fraud, and they take into account things like location, purchasing habits, browser fingerprint, and even actions on the page

That sounds highly overstated.

When I buy things with my creditcard i never have this issue.
>>
>>58086887
>Assuming you successfully acquire the items, you need a way to move them. 50 laptops doesn't really do you a lot of good. (cont).

For this I think you could open an e-commerce store where you sell these products.

Or perhaps use a hacked ebay account with high feedback to sell them.
>>
>>58086887
(cont.)

You want cash. You can make contacts and try to move them through a fence, but if the fence gets busted (happens all the time), they'll probably convince him to squeal on you. From there it's a quick and easy sting to put you away. You can also try to move them yourself on CL/Ebay, but that's extremely risky, since you are directly selling goods that are stolen.

So you've made it this far, and have a fat wad of cash in your hand (or in your paypal account). What do you plan to tell the IRS? If you only deal in cash, you can use it to pay for a lot of things, and as long as your lifestyle isn't obviously inconsistent with your income, you should be fine. There's a hitch, though. You're only going to get cash from in-person transactions, and that opens you up to a lot of risk there.
If you sell online (and not on some shady bitcoin marketplace), that money is very visible. The IRS will start asking questions as to where these thousands of dollars are coming from, and that's where things start to fall apart.

In short, you have to be perfect EVERY SINGLE TIME, otherwise you're going to be sharing an all expense paid suite with Jamal.
>>
>>58086952
>but if the fence gets busted (happens all the time)

How often?

I know we're trying to cover all possibilities but honestly how likely is this? I was under the impression that forums for these activities have thousands of members, who aren't really known to get caught often.

(Even the big sellers who sold hundreds of thousands of creditcard data for MANY years rarely get caught, and even then after like tens of millions made, and many years doing this - could have easily stopped earlier and just enjoyed their lambos)
>>
>>58086952
>So you've made it this far, and have a fat wad of cash in your hand (or in your paypal account). What do you plan to tell the IRS?

1) I would pay ALL my living expenses in cash. That should already be a fair bit of illegal funds gone - relatively quickly (All food, rent, miscellaneous purchases in cash) - no need to launder

>The IRS start asking questions

Will they tho? Would it even be a blip on their radar unless you're earning obscene amounts of money, like $50 - 100,000 per month or more?

What you're saying all makes sense, but this seems more applicable to a LARGE operation. Of course you're right that if they WANT TO GET YOU they WILL get you, almost certainly.

But the question is whether some guy making a little money - under $5k/mo would really be a target for so much police resources - sting, extensive tracking, IRS throwing up flags etc.

And I don't believe it would be.
>>
>>58086940
>and make the cards
>How does this work exactly?
You can be cheap and re-encode old credit cards, or you can buy a printer and embosser, making fake ones that look legit.

>In-person seems retardedly sketchy. If i saw a black person buying $8000 worth of apple products at my store I would immediately call the police.
That's part of the trick, you need to find a way to buy items without arousing suspicion. Huge electronics purchases are poor, better stuff would be things like car parts that don't have serials and can be resold for a decent price.

>What about using them at ATMs?
Cash advances are usually pretty low in comparison to the credit limit, and also throws a huge red flag in the fraud algorithms.

>Maybe hiring people from Craigslist to act as "receivers" who then ship you the product?
When they get nabbed, they'll talk. Many stings are actually stuff called in by people who see it happening.

>When I buy things with my creditcard i never have this issue.
That's because you don't "trip the alarm". If you go to best buy and try to buy $500 in gift cards, you can expect a call from your CC company.

>>58086949
>For this I think you could open an e-commerce store where you sell these products.
The main problem is going to be the fact that these items are flagged stolen, and when you're selling them at good prices en mass, people start wondering.
>>
>>58082846
>having fraud on your criminal record

Good luck ever getting a job beyond gas pumper.
>>
>>58087028
>When they get nabbed, they'll talk

Talk about what? Most they'll have to say is "I got hired from CL by this company called 'Niggerfuck Electronics', they need me to receive and re-ship shipments, they paid me a salary of $1000/week, I don't have any more information beyond that Officer."

It's not like I'll have face-to-face contact.

>You can be cheap and re-encode old credit cards, or you can buy a printer and embosser, making fake ones that look legit.

How's it work with Chip and pin? Do they exploit those too?

>The main problem is going to be the fact that these items are flagged stolen, and when you're selling them at good prices en mass, people start wondering.

Maybe just need to pick up on which items work best?

I'm sure it wouldn't raise flags or make people start wondering if you do it intelligently.

How about buying/renting 50+ eBay accounts with decent reputation and rotating them to sell your goods.

As I said, you're perfectly right about this all but I'm curious as to whether this would be a concern in a small operation. -
>>
>>58086974
>How often?
>>58087013
>But the question is whether some guy making a little money - under $5k/mo would really be a target for so much police resources
>And I don't believe it would be

I'm sorry, I don't have numbers for you guys. All I know is the stuff I've heard, and it's enough to scare me into not taking the risk.

>Will they tho? Would it even be a blip on their radar unless you're earning obscene amounts of money, like $50 - 100,000 per month or more?

So paypal submits your figures to IRS, and then gives you a 1099. If you ever get audited (which is somewhat possible if you start earning tens of thousands in online sales), you're going to have to account for those sales and the inventory. It's not certain by any means, but definitely possible.
>>
>>58086471
definitely risky. However, if proper care is taken, you will most likely *NOT* get caught.

Most of the people that get caught carding are either niggers (the majority) and drug addicts. If you are neither of these things, the chances of you getting caught drops dramatically.
>>
File: 1476944327866.jpg (176KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1476944327866.jpg
176KB, 900x1200px
>>58087098
>I'm sorry, I don't have numbers for you guys. All I know is the stuff I've heard, and it's enough to scare me into not taking the risk.

"Stuff I've heard"

i fully understand, but I'm just challenging the idea. Because from my understanding it would appear that although this is a serious crime, the chance of getting caught is L O W.

I mean.

If I asked you what you thought the chance of someone PHYSICALLY robbing a bank - with a gun - in the United States and getting caught were, what would you say?

The truth is that only about 60% of Bank robberies get solved.

How about the chance of getting caught breaking into someone's home?

In my city, break & enters have a ~25% chance of getting solved.

And when you get into things Cyber-related, when you add in the issues of Jurisdiction, Encryption, lack of evidence/intent (It can be hard to prove in a court that even though you know a guy is a carder, that he actually personally committed these crimes, or aided and abetted them) it can make the rate very low. -- not only for the fact it's hard to catch people, but it takes a tremendous amount of resources - and is unlikely to get them sentenced.

Hope this makes sense.
>>
>>58087098
>>58087136
>The truth is that only about 60% of Bank robberies get solved.

Sorry, less than that. Meant to say 60% get away.

Still shocking though. A BANK ROBBERY. Something guaranteed to be caught by many cameras, many witnesses and 100% be on the news.
>>
There's a good reason you can buy CC numbers for $5 off alphabay.
It's not worth the risk to use them.
>>
>>58087076
>It's not like I'll have face-to-face contact.
The police just have to say "hey, if you help us catch him, we'll drop 50% of your charges". Then suddenly your proxy man is a narc, and he knows how to contact you, or at the very least the next stage in the shipping chain.

>How's it work with Chip and pin? Do they exploit those too?
Nowhere near as easily, which is why many stores have transitioned over to them.

>As I said, you're perfectly right about this all but I'm curious as to whether this would be a concern in a small operation. -
&
>>58087136
It really comes down to how careful you are, and how much risk you are willing to accept. I'm not going to say it's impossible, thousands of successful carders prove otherwise. If you're super careful and stick to your plan, you'll most likely not get caught, it's just that the consequences of getting busted are too much to risk it for me. If you want to give it a shot, I'll wish you the best of luck. Do your homework, like, read every single thing you can find on both the surface web and on darknet sites. I did so, and decided against.
>>
>>58087136
What an ugly cunt. If I was that ugly then I'd kill myself.
>>
>>58087116
>Most of the people that get caught carding are either niggers (the majority) and drug addicts. If you are neither of these things, the chances of you getting caught drops dramatically.

This seems true, too.

Personally I looked up Credit Card fraud arrests in my city and literally the only people were ones who got busted and then search warrant'd and found to have like $2million in Products stashed in a warehouse.

Or had kg's of cocaine and illegal firearms.

>>58087156
>There's a good reason you can buy CC numbers for $5 off alphabay.
>It's not worth the risk to use them.

Perhaps it's because they're farmed en-masse.

From what I've read only a small percent of hacked CC's actually get sold. So you'll always have way more than enough.

And also because it's much safer and easier to sell 1,000,000 credit cards for an easy $5million than to actually buy shit in store with them.

in the first case - You made $5mil. You can retire now. In the second - you'll get assfucked by Tyrone, Jamal and DeTrayvon.
>>
>>58087170
>The police just have to say "hey, if you help us catch him, we'll drop 50% of your charges"

I know, but he won't have any information besides a burner email.

>Nowhere near as easily, which is why many stores have transitioned over to them.

Is chip and pin a godsend then? Does it nearly eliminate it? I live in a Chip and pin country, cc fraud still seems to be occurring.

>>58087170
>it's just that the consequences of getting busted are too much to risk it for me. If you want to give it a shot, I'll wish you the best of luck. Do your homework, like, read every single thing you can find on both the surface web and on darknet sites. I did so, and decided against.

Yeah you're right.

Honestly I'm just reading a shitton about it and trying to get both sides of the story and right now weighing it all up in my head.

I would be completely glad if CC fraud was gone for ever, but I'm just worried it WILL be, and I didn't use my chance to profit from it.

I'm more interested in cultivating wealth, rather than doing drugs like I'd imagine most faggots are. Which gives me both reasons for and against it.

I'm also curious how civil forfeiture works. Would they confiscate your property?

Seems no because I've even read stories - one of the highlights of which was a Peodphile who videotaped children and sold it online. They said he made like $3million in a decade, and he wasn't forced to give any of it back (maybe a small amount if im forgetting).
>>
>>58082770
Don't live in the US while doing it.
>>
>>58087259
Living in a 3rd world country must suck.
>>
tfw thread dies unexpectedly.
>>
>>58087344
I mean it's kinda cut and dry.

Significant potential for earnings, but if you do fail, you fail really hard.
>>
>>58087272
Not really, you just pay money to get out of jail.
>>
>>58083193
Where's "shitpost 1.webm"?
>>
>>58087386
How bad is it though...

I've spoken to some folks on /biz/ and they said it's not bad at all, some even got caught and outlined their recovery.

Making a good ~$200-400k then stopping entirely and putting that into L E G A L business seems like a good path.
>>
>>58082846
>having such a shit life you can afford to rot in prison for two years

fuckin neets baka
>>
Why do cc's? Running readers on debits is way better.
>>
>>58087422
Give it a shot and let us know how it works out.

I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>58087410
>Not really, you just pay money to get out of jail.

Yeah but then you live in a shithole.

i probably wouldn't live in a shithole country even if I was given $2 million.

And besides, how do bribes even work? Seems kind of difficult. What if they guy you paid wants more? And then another guy hears and wants a share? Now you went to having to bribe the entire policeforce and judge just to stay out of jail.
>>
>>58087430
Not really sure there's much to outline.

maybe if i find the /biz/ thread in archive I'll post it incase you guys are interested, found the stories very interesting.

It was basic-sounding but very interesting stuff.

One guy somehow found a bunch of dead/soon to be dying people and applied for creditcards in their name. Something like that.
>>
File: shitpost.webm (750KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shitpost.webm
750KB, 1280x720px
>>58087421
>>
>>58082770
Did you post on /r9k/ earlier? I saw it a few hours ago.
>>
>>58087569
yes
>>
Did it for a while anon

Ended up getting busted managed to get away with a 18 month suspended sentence.
>>
>>58087608
Damn. How much you make?
And tips and tricks kek?

How'd you get busted
>>
ITT: FBI
>>
>>58082770
Been there, done that. Was fun. Got made some cash. Then I got arrested. I got one year probation. Totally worth it.
>>
>>58088322
why the FUCK are the faggots in this thread saying it's not worth it and you'll go to jail for 20 years then?

what did you do senpai, how did they catch you
>>
File: Albert+Gonzalez+face[1].jpg (50KB, 425x507px) Image search: [Google]
Albert+Gonzalez+face[1].jpg
50KB, 425x507px
>>58082770
>>
>>58087156
obviously you're too much of a nigger to understand why they sell them for only $5.
>>
>>58088376
because it's a scam or easy to get caught?
>>
>>58088379
the people who have access to enough credit card numbers to sell them, have so many that selling them for $5 in the end makes them so much money.

Also, *if* the fraudulent charge is noticed and the person whose cc info was stolen calls the cc company, which in turn leads to an investigation, there is no heat on the vendor. Basically, the vendor is in the clear while at the same time making vast amounts of money.

All the heat falls on the person who bought and used the stolen information and the vendor just sits back collecting stacks.
>>
>>58088427
>*if* the fraudulent charge is noticed

>If
It will definitely be noticed.
>>
>>58088327
I fucked up one drop. My mom was there for some total random reason, and the police showed up. I decided to confess it was me, because otherwise they would have taken her in. It was just a totally random thing, she was at the wrong place at the wrong time. I continued to do it after but only online, I still do some wow gametime and other online games sales.
>>
>>58084280
Who signs for the package?
>>
>>58088497
Should I do it too?

>wow gametime
I got banned for this
>>
>>58088480
not always

you'd be surprised
>>
>>58088517
Just be careful. I had a few withdrawals on my gametime purchases, but never got banned or anything.
>>
>>58088571
>tfw banned first time

can't make this shit up.

Anyway would you recommend getting into carding? Is it worth it anymore would you say
>>
>>58088585
Free money is always worth it. I don't think you can live off of carding, but it's good pocket money. Just don't use your own internet and encrypt your shit.
>>
In India there are no laws regarding carding because they are so retarded as a nation.
>>
>>58088632
Feels sketchy tho senpai. Not even sure whwt to get to maximize it. I should keep it to online right?

Is alphabay a good place to buy from
>>
>>58088662
Bump!
>>
>>58088662
No idea man, I made some phishing websites myself and hacked into a lot of hotels system so I could get the guests full details from the bookings.
>>
>>58089070
How long was this senpai
>>
>>58089084
Did this in 2014.
>>
>>58089183
Website still save details insecurely like this?

Huh rly makes you think...
>>
>>58089212
Hotels still receive booking info in plaintext or email that contains a password protected PDF, but they usually use the same password for all booking sites. They are really dumb people.
>>
>>58089300
Jesus.

Guess I gotta try that myself lol. Time to pop up sqlmap or whatever skids use these days
>>
>>58089353
Good luck man, just stay safe.
>>
I got multiple emails from one site that they have noticed police departament in my city about my fraudmental activity with my shipping info. More than 2 years since then and still nothing. Popo dont give fuck about carding cheap shit
Thread posts: 165
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.