[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder that /g/ is an official Nvidia board and that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: nvidia.jpg (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
nvidia.jpg
14KB, 400x400px
Friendly reminder that /g/ is an official Nvidia board and that AMD poorfags should fuck off back to their subreddit.
>>
(YOU)
>>
>>58080981
This

>>58081039
Butthurt poorfag detected.
>>
AMD/Nvidia shitwars should be banned to /v/
No actual technology discussion takes place after someone starts shitslinging, so it degrades into mindless arguments where both sides call each other faggots
Even though this thread is a shitpost, ironic shitposting is still shitposting
>>
>>58081350
>So it degrades into mindless arguments where both sides call each other faggots
You mean like every other """discussion""" (argument) on this board?
>>
>>58081405
Exactly, anyone with explicit brand loyalty should be banned, even if it's to a free product.
People need to be able to acknowledge faults and successes on both sides before discussing tech, and mindless hate or love for any company is inherently harmful to that discussion.
The issue is that /g/ is a primarily superficial and consumerist board, which is visible in nearly every general as well as the things like fizzbuzz threads, where people do nothing but try to shorten the amount of code in one of the simplest programming projects out there.
/g/ isn't the worst it's ever been, but even without desktop and home screen threads it's pretty bad.
>>
>>58080981
>implying
everyone worth their salt is running on an integrated GPU because they are busy being productive instead of playing gay men

>>>/v/ the actual subreddit for all graphicsfaggotry
>>
>>58081405
to be honest, when languagefags start duking it out they'll usually have solid arguments and will discuss relatively complex notions in between bouts of shit flinging and shill accusations

with GPUs it's nothing but conjecture, cherry picking and denial for 400 posts straight.
>>
>>58080981
>AMD poorfags should fuck off back to their subreddit

We got two subreddits ayy
>>
>>58080981
>/g/ is an official Nvidia board
I shit my posts the way they're meant to be shitposted. Don't be a poor poster with no shit to post, shit post the way it's meant to be shitted!
>>
>>58080981
>Friendly reminder that /v/ is an official Nvidia board and that AMD poorfags should fuck off back to their subreddit.
Fixed. Btw you got lost on your way to >>>/v/
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.