[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>France >Connect your phone with your bank account, for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: techmology.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
techmology.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
>France
>Connect your phone with your bank account, for online transactions
>Insert the secret code.
>Don't have one
>Request secret code
>"We have sent your secret code via mail. It should arrive at your location in 3 days."
>3 days later the mail arrives. Read the secret code on the paper, insert it into their website, and online banking is activated. Easy.

What is the most technologically retarded country on this planet? My vote goes to France.
>>
What's retarded about that?
It helps to confirm that the person trying to take your money lives at your house.
>>
>Canada
>Set-up mail forwarding with canadapost
>Have CRA send you code in the mail for online services use
>Receive code, access to personal info and tax history
>Sign up for credit cards in persons name
>Live large
>Move in 3 months before they find you

This shit has happened to multiple friends, you literally do not need any verification whatsoever to set-up mail forwarding with canada post. Then if you're smart it's smooth sailing to steal whatever you want
>>
Cayman Islands

Want to renew your driver's license online? You have to go to the department of licensing anyway to get a code to use with online services. They were going to move government services online, but since the epic failure of the drivers license online renewal they stopped those efforts.

Forgot your online banking password? Request a new one, wait for an email, fill out a form, fax the form, wait 24-48hrs, answer security questions over the phone, go pick up a hard copy of your new credentials in person. Ask them to activate online banking. Wait some more.

Back in 2006-2008 you could login to the smpt.candw.ky (cable & wireless) servers via telnet and send mail from any email address. The kicker? Since it was a trusted ISP the emails wouldn't be flagged by spam. The look on my friends faces when they'd get emails from [email protected]
>>
>>58077125
s/by/as/
>>
>>58077086
No country on earth is as heavily dependent on postal mail as France. Get with the times, frog eaters.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.