[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Windows 10 >move cursor of maximised window to the top

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: output.webm (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
output.webm
2MB, 1600x900px
>Windows 10
>move cursor of maximised window to the top right corner, click it
>maximised window behind it closes instead
>1.5 years, 3 builds, dozens of updates later
>still not fixed

Why isn't there any valid alternative to this piece of shit?
>>
>>58063594
never happened to me, and I close windows without looking all the time with a flick like you
>>
Works fine on my machine, stop using shitty software
>>
nvm i fixed it
>>
>>58063648
>>58063594
I think it's software that wants to befancy and draws its own borders and has ROUNDED CORNERS while maxmized

quality software.
>>
>>58063724
It's not only qBittorrent that does that. It happens to me all the time with random software.
>>
>>58063594
There's worse. Have you ever had the "sticky" taskbar icons that stay highlighted even when your cursor leaves the taskbar ?
It's only mildly annoying at first, but it becomes a hassle after a few minutes of juggling between icons of active and inactive applications to avoid something too big staying open.
It was there in windows 7, and it still isn't fixed.
>>
>>58063763
I thought it was only happening to me...
>>
>>58063594
>Windows
I found the source of your problem. Delete System 32, then DBAN your hard drive and install something else.
>>
>>58063778
It became so annoying that I had to set up a small script to kill and re-launch explorer.exe. I have it on a shortcut and I use it everytime the sticky icons appear.
>>
>closed source software

Linux doesn't have this problem.
>>
File: SS_2016-12-18_24.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SS_2016-12-18_24.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>58063594
alt+space+c
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.