[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /g/ So last night my mate gave me permission to try and access

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Access Grantted.jpg (253KB, 1500x1001px) Image search: [Google]
Access Grantted.jpg
253KB, 1500x1001px
Hey /g/
So last night my mate gave me permission to try and access his old youtube account that he claims he "lost" his password to.
I was a little bit more confident than I should have been and told him I'd get in fuck about a bit and then return it to him.
I obviously used the social hack to the best of my ability and got half the security questions handed to me.
However I still failed.
I even went to the length of creating a hotmail in his name where I was sent google reset codes.
Google still wasn't convinced and wouldn't accept them for some reason.
What's the best way to crack this?
Like mentioned above, I was given permission so no worry of him getting dodgey messages.
Main hurdle is IP and lack of access to the connected accounts.
Anyone got ant ideas on how to gain access?
>>
>>58061923
tell your mate you couldn't get past the 19th firewall as it had HDD type 4 encryption.
>>
>>58062151
/thread
>>
File: Red&Black.jpg (99KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Red&Black.jpg
99KB, 1024x1024px
>>58062151
>>58062378
>Unhelpful
Anyone got any actual advise?
>>
>>58062810
Google's system detects certain area codes so you would have to use QEMU and SSH into your own VPS in order to send a request from a new location. I would suggest that you use TOR browser, a popular hacking browser to access the digits. Be careful when you reach the 19th firewall. I heard it has HDD type 4 encryption.
>>
>>58062950
>SSH
Was on the border of good advise and could be turned into an actual plan.
As for the rest, don't you think I'm getting trolled enough on /b/ without you /g/it's starting?
>>
>>58062950
Yeah it does have HDD type 4 encryption.

t. underground hacker
>>
File: tldr.jpg (80KB, 643x820px) Image search: [Google]
tldr.jpg
80KB, 643x820px
>>58061923
>>
>>58063086
Short version:
I wanna crack a google account.
>>
>>58063256
Short version:
impossible
>>
>>58063448
Long version request:
Why is it impossible?
>>
>>58063518
The only way to "crack" a google account it to have the phone/email account that it was set up with.
>>
Got the phone number but the retard broke his phone.
>>
>>58062810
She looks like trash.
>>
>>58062810
that is the most flattest pair I have ever seen in my entire life
>>
>>58064025
*Only
>>
File: 1479509274440.jpg (33KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1479509274440.jpg
33KB, 1024x576px
>>58063816
are you stupid?

take the sim out and put it in your phone
>>
>>58064186
I haven't got access to it, why would I?
I didn't purposely make life difficult for myself, cracking it is the only work around I can come up with.
Scenario goes:
>His lost his pass
>His lost his email/can't remember the email he signed up with
>His phone is broke
>I was drunk and pretending to be a little less computer illiterate than I actually am
>>
Anyway the silly bolax is suicidal (hence the reason I was babysitting him at AM on a Sat night/Sun morning in the 1st place)
Bro just came round and said nobody heard from him all day anyway.
With any luck he's already an hero by now.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.