[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since Newegg is a scam now, where do you go to buy hardware?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 270
Thread images: 14

File: MoboCpuSocket.jpg (213KB, 1011x758px) Image search: [Google]
MoboCpuSocket.jpg
213KB, 1011x758px
Since Newegg is a scam now, where do you go to buy hardware? I've just been hitting up Amazon, myself.
>>
>>58059394
Quite a number of sites. Komplett, Dustin, Digital Impuls, Proshop. There used to be other stores and sites too, but like most things these days, the big just got bigger, and the smaller shops went away.
>>
>>58059394
how is newegg a scam?
>>
>>58059431
OP pic is what happens if you try to return a motherboard or CPU. they'll jam a fucking screwdriver into it and send it back claiming bent pins.

I had this happen to me personally a few years ago. Just do a search for "bent pins newegg" on any search engine. Hell even reddit alone gets dozens of results.

Also every single graphics card I've bought from them since the radeon 5770 has had hardware problems. I really should've learned my lesson after the first three.
>>
>>58059460
This is why you film your packing and unpacking, if they try to scam you you hit them with a lawsuit with video evidence.
>>
>>58059484
Yep that's what I tell everyone i know to do now.
>>
How much do you guys wanna bet that newegg mines bitcoins with the GPU's and then repacks them
>>
>>58059574
Shit would not surprise me. Right now i'm chugging along with an R9 380 i bought as a gap-filler until Vega but it randomly crashes in every single game. I might go a whole day without crashing, or i might go five minutes. It's fairly ridiculous.
>>
File: 94080064425d9df7914a024c6a2b.jpg (18KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
94080064425d9df7914a024c6a2b.jpg
18KB, 400x300px
>>58059574
Product "Testing"
>>
>>58059601
that would explain why people complain about such things in USA
I got 390 from Netherlands, it's pretty much perfect
>>
>>58059601
DDU and clean driver install should fix that.
>>
>>58059957
It's great while it's working. It MAY actually be my RAM. I'm running memtest right now and it threw up some errors at me.

Still doesn't excuse the last 4 cards that just blew the fuck up on me.
>>
>>58059484
That doesn't work.
>>
>>58060060
that's why you buy it in actual store that let's you open package and check the pins,caps and general condition before finalizing the purchase
>>
>>58059394
It is? I just picked up a PC case on there for 30% off what I was going to pay
>>
>>58060135
Well I've never heard of a DOA case so I think you're safe.
>>
>>58060116
What fucking store lets you open the thing up before buying? I have never heard of any type of store that allows this.
>>
>>58060170
A lot of them. Just ask. I used do this in sporting goods stores all the time for various bicycle accessories.
>>
>>58060163
No shit, I didn't know the scamming was jewing RMAers

>>58060170
Well they're not going to advertise it
>>
>>58060170
actually a lot do, atleast in europe they let you open the package, check the stuff and if you see something damaged they return it while you only pay shipping fee
>>
>>58059983
Any way to test video ram?
>>
>>58060936
run benchmarks for a few hours
>>
>>58060936
http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/memtestcl.html
>>
>>58060965
Isn't there something like memtest86 for vram?
>>
>>58059394
microcenter, great return policy and their prices are generally better than newegg, especially for Intel and AMD CPUs
>>
>>58060116
Protip: If the store won't let you open it before buying, you can finish the purchase, then ask to speak with the manager. Once he or she is paying attention to you, explain that you're going to open up the product in the store and check for any defects. That way, if the pins are bent, or whatever, then the manager is standing right there, and saw you open the product right in front of them. They should let you exchange immediately if there's a problem.

Alternatively, just go somewhere else.
>>
>>58059394
>2016.97
>not buying all your hardware directly from Russian carders
Man, it's almost like you WANT to stay poor.
>>
File: 10130843.jpg (12KB, 191x182px) Image search: [Google]
10130843.jpg
12KB, 191x182px
>>58059460
>tfw AMD boards don't have this problem
>>
>>58061068
however we have another problem:
PGA and it's pins.
thankfully you can get an old athlon, de-solder the pins and re-solder them to the new CPU.
>>
>>58061115
>de-solder the pins and re-solder them to the new CPU.

I don't have a spare month of time and the motor skills to solder that small.
>>
>>58059574
Mining is harmless. I've been running my card 100% mining for the last 2 months, as long as it's <85°C it's okay.
>>
Why would you even buy components from Newegg anyway?
>CPU + motherboard
Microcenter
>GPU
B&H or Amazon
>Drives and memory
Amazon
Only things worth getting at Newegg are cases, coolers, and fans.
>>
>>58059418
as much as I like to hear from another dane, m8 I think he wants to hear from the US market
>>
>>58059394
>>58059418
What about in Europe where do people order hardware from?
>>
Used to use TigerDirect. Then, Newegg. Now I use Amazon for everything. I don't trust anyone else. Too much of a hassle.

Anything else I buy from reputable companies. Google, Microsoft, Apple, etc. directly.

TigerDirect had an amazing layout. It was really easy to see the information you needed to see. Newegg isn't that good, but Amazon is awful in this regard. They're really not designed for this type of stuff, but they're still worth it.

Speaking of this... Anyone use Jet.com? What's it about? I heard of people getting great deals from them, but it seems too good to be true. Is it just used stuff?
>>
>>58062096
What anon said here: >>58059418
That is northern Europe.
>>
>>58059394
Microcenter is God tier
>>
>>58061011
I love that place a lot but the only one closet to me is fucking 3 hours away.

Fuck that shit
>>
Amazon always, because if you have even a minor issue with a piece of hardware they will ship you out a new one immediately and you just have to send back the other part within 30 days, so you never have to go without a computer for a week+ waiting for RMA just because the PSU fan rattles a bit or whatever.
No other online store will do that.
>>
>>58062548
....So? Isn't that a good thing? It would get to your house in like a day.
>>
>>58062096
We don't have dedicated computer hardware shops, just general electronics warehouses featureing everything from washing machine to mainboard where the most shilled shit gets sold.
>>
>>58063921
Why does the americans and koreans always get the good shit?
>>
File: OEM.png (898KB, 792x479px) Image search: [Google]
OEM.png
898KB, 792x479px
My local store opens up the motherboard and forces you to check the pins, and once you've given the OK, they stick a custom warranty sticker on the motherboard.

If you opt to buy OEM motherboards that come bagged in large boxes they even run your CPU to make sure it posts.
>>
I ordered everything for my PC off newegg and it has been working just fine
>>
>>58064060
Where fampai?
>>
>>58059957
What the fuck does this dumb shit even mean?
>>
File: SR4-GatHell7.jpg (61KB, 592x333px) Image search: [Google]
SR4-GatHell7.jpg
61KB, 592x333px
>>58064060
That's honestly pretty rad.
>>
>>58062156
I bought some Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD's off Jet back in Jan or Feb for $100 a pop. It's legit or at least was in my case.
>>
>>58059574
Then just use nvidia cards since they suck so bad at mining lmao
>>58061187
hello newegg employee!
>>
I always use Amazon nowadays for anything tech related. Their return policy is literally the best.
>>
>>58064132
It also costs 50%-100% more than newegg.
>>
>>58064132
I use Amazon for more than electronics. Picked up brake pads, rotors, shocks, and more brake car related stuff off them too. I even returned a ton of car parts too no hassle.
>>
>>58059418
Hello Norway.

I'm still surprised how komplett.no delivers the next day. cdon.no and digital impuls are good too.
>>
>>58059394
>not sending in you mobo with the cpu protection cap it comes with

you deserve it
>>
>>58060756
>they return it while you only pay shipping fee
wait, if youre opening the package in the store, what shipping are you paying for, dont they just give you another package, or that broken piece from aniother package, and deal with the distributer themselves???
>>
>>58064143

Not for me in the UK, bud. Cheapest most of the time.
>>
>>58064145
>buying garbage brake discs from random manfacturers
but y tho
>>
File: mb[1].png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
mb[1].png
1MB, 1000x1000px
>>58064089
A chain of specialty stores in Taiwan called CoolPC, they sell mainstream to server grade hardware, I often go there to pick up OEM versions of the Asus H110M-K for clients.
>>
Just so you know, I received a Z170 motherboard from Amazon last week with three bent pins.

I fixed them. It works. You can't blanket safety any one vendor.
>>
>>58064195
I bought the same brands as were available from any tires plus or grease shop in the area. You do know for example almost every single tire including Japanese tires are made in China right? Cooper I think is the only domestic made tire you can buy the rest are tractor tires (domestically made).
>>
>>58064227
>not buying OEM brake discs
Why would you do that to yourself? It's like you're asking for cracks and thickness variation.
>You do know for example almost every single tire including Japanese tires are made in China right?
Haha, no. BFFuckwich, Goodyear, Dunlop, General(ly garbage). They all make their tires in America, at least for the American market. What's the relevance, though? I was talking about brake discs.
>>
>>58064222

am i retarde or bent pins on a fraking mobo mean it had a cpu in it before?

so they are selling used goods as new?

i cant imagine a cpu pin bent due to shipping, if its just on the little matchbox packaging, but you would have to smash or perforate the cardboard right above the slot in the mobo box
>>
>>58064227
Nigga Japan makes a shitload of tires the fuck you talking about?
>>
>>58064190
This, a quick check of Uk vendors on PCPartPicker usually shows Amazon as cheapest. If they aren't, then they still have the best return policy bat none.
>>
>>58064227
Bridgestone tires are made in Taiwan/Japan

Continental tires are made in Malaysia/Portugal/Czech/France/Germany(special spec)

Dunlop tires are made in Indonesia/Japan

Federal tires are made in Taiwan

Goodyear tires are made in Taiwan/Gemany/China

Hankook tires are made in Korea

Michelin tires are made in Thailand/China/France(special spec)

Maxxis tires are made in Taiwan/China

Nankang tires are made in Taiwan

Toyo Tires are made in Japan
>>
>>58064304
You can buy OEM rotors and parts off Amazon.
>>
>>58064394
You can buy things they tell you are OEM. Amazon is full of fake shit.
>>
>>58064211
Yeah, but you have to love in fucking Taiwan to take advantage of that.
>>
>>58059431

they are owned by chinks.
>>
>>58059574
gpu mining is long dead
>>
>>58059484
you can still bend them after the recording, how is that any valuable evidence
>>
>>58062548
Yeah, I'm lucky that I live maybe 20 minutes from a microcenter, and it's pretty close to my work.
>>
>>58064629
Found the inbred everybody!
>>
In Hungary if you don't like the thing you bought on the internet, you have 10 workdays to send it back in it's original packaging. You don't even have to say anything, just notify the webshop that you don't like the thing and they refund you fully.
God I love that we have proper consumer-protection enforcing laws.
>>
>ctrl+f skinflint
>no skinflint

Fucking casuals
>>
>>58059394
mindfactory

>amazon
>newegg
might as well give your money directly to the botnet
>>
>>58059460
>I really should've learned my lesson after the first three.
Don't worry, it's not your fault. It's just that the jewish marketing mind control tricks are so powerful that they override your own common sense and force you to keep falling for their scam tactics.

People continue using winodws 10 despite complaining constantly about it, too
>>
>>58065603
Similar law in the uk

>You must offer a refund to customers if they’ve told you within 14 days of receiving their goods that they want to cancel. They have another 14 days to return the goods once they’ve told you.

>You must refund the customer within 14 days of receiving the goods back. They don’t have to provide a reason.
>>
>>58062508
I don't know about yours, but the one in Tustin, CA is shit
>Likes to mark up their prices relative to other Micro Center stores
>Tries to tac on shipping fees for price matching
>The BYOPC department is pretty lazy, which I wouldn't care too much with the exception that most hardware is locked away or in the back
>The store owner/manager thinks he's some tech whiz and will try to troubleshoot laptop warranties instead of replacing them

The only reason I shop their is because they're convenient and there's no equivalent.
>>
>>58065960
>might as well give your money directly to the botnet
Does anyone here actually know what a fucking botnet is?
>>
>>58066482
Houston is good
>>
Microcenter price matches to Newegg and most websites and has a ridiculously good return policy.
>>
>>58064629
Film yourself putting it in the box and shipping it back, making sure to get a good shot of the pins.
>>
>>58059983
>Still doesn't excuse the last 4 cards that just blew the fuck up on me.

Implying its not your stupidity....
>>
>>58062156
Jet is an online retailer, and was recently purchased by walmart, one of their key features is the discounts for new members. If its your first time buying from them, you can often get 20% off your purchase, so it may be worth looking at. Day to day purchases wont be any cheaper than amazon, though.
>>
>>58064211

Doesn't everyone in Taiwan know how to build their own comptuers? I mean, Asians and its also the land where much of this is built.
>>
>>58062331
This is truly BS what's the point of having open borders if no one is gonna sell across the border. Why can't a store from any EU country ship to another EU country?
>>
>>58060170
>What fucking store lets you open the thing up before buying? I have never heard of any type of store that allows this.

Usually you have to buy the item first, then open it there and if anything is bad, they usually offer a full no questions refund.
>>
>>58067145
They can and they do. I buy shit all over the EU all the time and get it send to where I live.
>>
>>58067305
What store?

Most of the websites I land on don't even give you the option to choose all of the states. When I was looking for a Motorola phone I had to order from Amazon France the sellers from the UK and DE one wouldn't ship to my state.
>>
>>58067145
They can though and they do. I've bought shit from other countries, mostly from Germany and the UK though.
>>
>>58059394

Thats a pretty easy fix OP.
>>
How come pc part picker always shows a completely wrong price for Newegg? Every time I've double checked they have the wrong price listed and Newegg is usually the same price as Amazon and B&H
>>
>>58067350
Anon please, even if you are 12 I'm still not your google or ddg, learn to search things yourself.

I just search what I want and order from a store that has the best price + lowest shipping fees. Some stores don't sell to some countries because of tax reasons or if they have had too many returns from some place without any real reason.

Shipping fees also are very different from country to country so some don't offer free or economy shipping for that reason. They might still offer you DHL, UPS or other service like that.

I've got things send to me from Liethuania, Greece, France, Germany, UK, Spain, Portugal, Sweden, Croatia, Italy and many other places I don't even remember. So obviously you are doing something wrong.
>>
>>58060170
Based Microcenter
I actually had one of the guys tell me to check the pins once
>>
>>58059394
>>58059431
>>58059460
>buy snowball mic
>pay extra because I want the aluminum one
>get it
>its fucking plastic painted to look like aluminum
>try to return it
>get told "no returns"
>explain to them it was false advertisement and a rep earlier told me I could have an exception and theyd even pay return shipping
>rep argues with me
>caves and asks if I want an exception
>He then backpedals for, seriously, over an hour
>at one point he looks up the specs and sees the element uses neodymium
>tells me "I see here the mic is made of neodymium which is actually an upgraded form of aluminum and so the description is correct"
>explain to him that I know what the fuck neodymium is and its not fucking aluminum and is infact a completely different element
>couple hours later the return is set up
>they refused to give me my money back and only offered store credit
>accept
>ask about the return label
>my internet magically goes out
>comes back on shorty after the chat window auto-disconnects from the server
>mfw I think they actually ddosed me to get out of paying more stuff

>go right back into he chat
>spend over an hour waiting on a rep to join
>different rep joins and says their server had an issue
>my internet was the one that went out, nothing else loaded
>round2.jpg
>go through the exact same shit
>explain what elements are
>finally get my fucking label that I was promised before this shit even shipped.
Technically this is work, federal law says you cant do work for free. They owe me several hours pay.

Ive also seen them change items to nonreturnable randomly.
>>
>>58067126
No, a lot of them buy laptops because it's hassle-free, and then there are retards that buy a Core i7 6700 and then buy a fucking GTX 950, or an i5-6400 and then buy an Z170 motherboard.
>>
>>58064143
pfft. No it doesn't. The price difference varies wildly some times amazon is 50% cheaper, some times it is 5% more, some times 50% more. Some times some seller on amazon has the same shit for like 20 times more. There is literally no consistency.
>>
Kinda off topic, but.
Is ANYTHING techy (I am not dreaming of a working PC) made completely in Japan or USA?
>>
>>58067986
And this is why you pay with a credit card and capture whenever a rep says they will make an exception.
>>
Walmart.com
>>
>>58070215
My DSLR is made in Japan
>>
>>58059394
>2016
>not using Amazon
>not using Prime

fucking niggers lol
>>
>>58059394
amazoob, free 2 day shipping and nice return policies
>>
>>58070215
Tons of shit, especially industrial or professional products.
>>
>>58070554
What make/model?
>>
>>58064211
>specialty stores in Taiwan called CoolPC
Do they ship to the mainland?
That would be cool for my next PC and I've got friends building ones now.
>>
>>58064181
Sending it back without the protective cover over the pins actually voids the warranty. Read the warranty terms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDEdKzAZgko
>>
>>58059394
>Newegg is a scam
I've never heard of them being a scam but I'm in China and they don't sell outside the USA so I can't use them anyway.

There's a newegg.cn but it's shit, high prices and extremely limited range.

I buy stuff from Jumbo Computer in Hong Kong and pick it up when I'm there for visa or business reasons. It's so much cheaper than China that I can just about cover the cost of the trip which I'd even be doing anyway.

I bought some RAM off Amazon US and had it shipped to a friend who brought it over. When I got it a few weeks later and opened it up...the receipt was from Newegg anyway!

So some asshole is taking orders on Amazon, buying on Newegg (maybe they have some discount scheme) and sending them out. Probably to get the overseas market.
>>
>>58070952
Same make, same model. New mission!
>>
>>58059431
My cousin bought a PSU from them (Some shit Chinese PSU) It literally exploded the first time he powered it on.
They did not want to return or refund him.
>>
>>58059460
>>58059394
I didn't realize this happened to other people, this 100% happened to me a couple years ago, I have never bought from them since.
>>
I literally get almost everything from Amazon, it's just so comfy.

I don't pay for Prime either, just make a new account every month, and sometimes if an item or something is delivered late they will extend it by a whole month.
>>
ITT: Amazon shills and stories that never happened. I got my mouse refunded fully just a couple months ago.
>>
>>58062603
This.
>>
>>58067986
>technically this is work
And you're doing it for free
>mfw internet neckbeard tries to classify things as work based on his own 'hunches'

Good luck with that claim friend, I'll be waiting for the laughter in the courtrooms to mark your case.
>>
>>58067986
>federal law says you can't do work for free.
You can, it's called 'volunteering' which is basically what you're doing.

>muh false advertising claim even pajeets won't entertain
>muh law actually thinking you'll actually go to court over a literal $50-60 consumer electronic.
>muh paying an extra dollar and expecting manufacturers to make the microphone out of entirely different materials

This is why I hate retarded /g/ consumers who think they're enlightened. They're actually completely retarded and just entitled.
>>
>>58059431
They're basically Amazon.com for PC builder enthusiasts with eBay tier customer service. So a lot of imported shit with barely any accountability for both buyer and seller. They were *alright* (as in, there was no other website with a comparable selection) up until about 2012, when they went full chink.

>>58059394
You can try B&H Photo/Video. They specialize more in pro A/V stuff, but they do sell lots of computer parts (because A/V editors need that stuff too).

If you have any other non Amazon/Newegg sources, let me know. I'm curious too.
>>
File: 084.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
084.png
298KB, 600x512px
>>58067986
>Technically this is work, federal law says you cant do work for free. They owe me several hours pay.

Man you must be one of those customers. I get that's some serious bullshit you went through and I can sympathize but seriously nigga.

I don't deal with Newegg anymore there's just too much bullshit involved. Their prices aren't even that great. Amazon is usually on par with them. That's if I need something shipped. Typically I just visit Microcenter. If you take a product back they just ask what happened (they don't care) and make sure you didn't fill the box with a bunch of rocks, and give your money back.

Also you guys know such things as manufacturer's warranty exists, right?
>>
>>58060116
>implying Fry's is any better than Newegg
>implying Fry's isn't even worse
>>
>>58060170
>What fucking store lets you open the thing up before buying?
Any store that's at least half reputable. You just have to ask a clerk first and let them watch you open it.
>>
>>58067723
microcenter has never done me wrong
>>
>>58067690
>So obviously you are doing something wrong.
Well the thing I do wrong is I don't know what to search for because of the language differential, am in Portugal, most of the websites I go to don't have Portugal on the list of shipping places. I guess I just don't know where to start. I thought there were some big stores in EU you could suggest all of us, but I'll keep the search on.
>>
>>58071449
Oh, sorry your fellow countrymen are thieves and shysters.
>>
>>58064211
>actually recognizing Taiwan's sovereignty
I see you're trying to Make America Great Again. Want some help?
>>
>>58067986
>Technically this is work, federal law says you cant do work for free. They owe me several hours pay.
Can you just stop posting please? People like you are why we have shitty warranties.
>>
>>58059394
>buy motherboard and power supply from jewegg
>power supply doesn't fit case, cables don't reach
>have to wait for another week to get a replacement power supply
>finally can try out build
>motherboard came DOA
>request a replacement before realizing i won't get a replacement before christmas due to having it shipped there and tested first
>go to request a change to a refund
>customer service takes an hour to find a rep
>completely forget about the window open, rep does the change to a refund anyways (only good part)
>realize i have no printer
>go to OfficeMax, get the return label printed
>realize i have to pay for shipping
I still haven't shipped it back because holy fuck this is a pain.

Meanwhile...
>Order a replacement laptop screen from Amazon
>ends up not working with the laptop
>go to start a return
>gives me a QR code, tells me to have UPS scan it
>box that shit up
>go to UPS
>hand over package
>they scan the code off my phone
>get an email a couple hours later, refund delivered
Based. Screen wasn't even from Amazon directly, it was shipped from a third party.
>>
>>58059460
This happened to me too. Bought a bunch of dope ass parts for a computer to build for my brother doing him a favor, mobo was bad, we are poor so everyone in the family was mad at me saying they should have just bought a computer from best buy. Maybe they should have lol... so I don't build systems for people anymore.
>>
>>58071482
Hey now you take that back Merkel...

Just kidding.. I actually think she's kinda hot, i'd fuck her.

Anyway, we're always the ignored market.
>>
>>58062603
That's pretty based. I think I'm going to buy my new right on Amazon based off of what I'm reading in this thread. I haven't used Newegg since I built my rig in 2012 so I haven't dealt with them in years.
>>
>>58071629
>realize i have no printer
Believable up until there.
>>
>>58071659
I don't print enough shit off to make it worth my while. Planning on getting a nice Brother laser printer at some point though.
>>
>>58059394
Memory Express is the next best thing there is to Micro Center for Canadafags.
>>
File: LMAO.png (1MB, 851x851px) Image search: [Google]
LMAO.png
1MB, 851x851px
>>58071584
Me ebin may may :^)
>>
>>58062603
fucking this, bought a masterkeys pro L rgb and like 8 of the leds wouldn't turn off all the way, random red lights everywhere, keyboard was slightly bent from shipping too. they cross shipped me a brand fucking new one in a nice padded box to be sure nothing happened to it. amazon + camelcamelcamel = god tier
>>
>>58061187
>Mining is harmless. I've been running my card 100% mining for the last 2 months, as long as it's <85°C it's okay.

Oh yeah I'm sure they crank the A/C way up on their scamming operating since electricity and cooling are free and everything
>>
>>58064358
then why do the contis on my car say USA on them?
>>
>>58061011
Microcenter is awesome if you live near one. There's one that was only 20m away from me, now its over an hour because of construction
>>
>>58072485
That's still not too bad. Nearest decent sixed city is an hour away so if I want to do anything I've got to drive. iirc the nearest Microcenter is a 10 hour round trip.
>>
>>58059394
lookup newegg business
>>
>>58059394
New Egg is like fry's, they have zero tolerance for idiots and trying to get a return from them is like pulling teeth, because they know 99 times out of 100 its your own god damn fault.

I've never gotten a bad hardware component, from anyone, anywhere. Assuming it wasn't damaged during shipping, the chances of getting a bad piece of hardware a astronomical. The problem is on your end.

tl:dr "Works for me!"
>>
>>58072535
I returned a defective graphics card to Newegg just 4 months ago. Ordered the same one separately as a replacement a week later with no issues. They refunded it no questions asked. I've been a newegg customer for 10 years and have never had an issue other than getting the occasional faulty thing that requires RMA.
>>
>>58071584
>I see you're trying to Make America Great Again. Want some help?
I think you'll find that Taiwanese tend to recognize their own sovereignty.

>some of them think that Taipei is the capital if China though

>>58071650
>Merkel
>Just kidding.. I actually think she's kinda hot, i'd fuck her.
There are nudes.
>even better, she's young in them
>still not that hot though, 5/10, never fapped to them
>>
>>58071209
you order something you get what you pay for, if it says aluminium you fucking get aluminium. If not you return, refund, charge back, and if shit goes bad, small claims court.

Honestly, If I was vindictive enough i would take them to small claims over the time spend on the phone and charge based on what I make at my current job.
>>
>>58071383
they have a habit of not honoring them over very small things or making it as hard as fucking possible to make a claim.
>>
>>58071621
no, you have shitty warranties because everything is made to fail after the warranty is up. You think if a company stood by their product they wouldn't give you a 10-25 year warranty? They give you the warranty that is just a smidge longer than the weakest part should last.
>>
>>58071659
Lol, this has happened to me a few times.

I always HAVE a printer, but its used so infrequently that by the time a need comes around, something is broken, not working or dead, and instead of buying ink, its almost cheaper just to buy an entire new printer and be sure it works then waste money on ink.
>>
>>58071383
>such things as manufacturer's warranty exists
I started the process with Logitech, for a cable, over three weeks ago. Still haven't gotten to the stage of them sending me a cable yet. It's a fucking $10 USB cable (extra long and the plug fits the headphones better than regular USB cables) and everyone knows it fails, the internet talks about how bad the first version of the cable was, which is what I have.

It takes about a week for them to post a comment in my support case and half the time it's just a question which I answer instantly and then they wait a week before asking another question.
>>
>>58072855
It says 'COLOR ALUMINIUM'......
Literally the worst kind of retard.
>>
Amazon is supreme. I'll pay a little more if it means 2nd day shipping or I'll run to Fry's electronics.
>>
>>58072855
>you order something
>literally says color options
>WHY ISN'T MINE MADE OF OTHER MATERIALS THAN THE OTHERS

Truly the worst kind of retard.
>>
>>58066907
Except they are always out of stock of everything.
>>
>>58059394
>Newegg is a scam
How so OP? Are you one of those retards thinking that third-party sellers are Newegg?
>>
>>58070532
I did capture it, good advice though.

>>58071209
>>muh paying an extra dollar and expecting manufacturers to make the microphone out of entirely different materials
The shit says aluminum, that by definition is false advertisement. Its not unrealistic to expect a metal microphone. I turned around and got a solid metal one for the same price.
This is why I hate retarded /g/ autists that try to argue everything.

>>58071153
>>58071383
>>58071621
>but seriously nigga.
No. not seriously.. you retards need to learn when someone is being a smart ass.

>>58071621
No, the reason you have shit warranties is because the kikes taught the chinks how to jew people, and youre to beta to do anything about it. Dont blame me for your problems.
>people like me are the reason companies think they can lie and get away with it
You must live in an interesting world, that statement is literally "if I kill my enemies they win" tier
>>
>>58071319

>theyre actually amazon.com for pc enthusiasts

except for amazon having the same or better prices and actual customer service

I had to return a WD Green (back in 07 for just storage purposes) and they wanted me to pay $11.99 to ship it back to California to RMA it.

I lit the fucking rep up on the phone and they eventually credited me the shipping back too.

Is it even fucking legal to sell a DOA product and charge the customer to return it??
>>
>>58071629
amazon is goat for returns.
>build new computer
>order everything at once
>Order low end heat sink cause want to water cool later but dont feel like fucking with it right now
>everything gets here
>go to put on heat sink and there isnt enough room between the heat sinks around the cpu to actually tighten it down

>tell amazon about the clearance issues
>they immediately give me my money back
>they pay return shipping
>they actually send ups to my house to pick it up
>>
>>58071659

are you retarded?

amazon offers a qr code now that you just scan at UPS and they print the label for you for $1.00
>>
>>58072939
Aluminum isnt a color.
>>
>>58059394
I cop from my nigga Rico behind All-Night Computers. You never know what he'll roll up on his 4x4 with.
>>
>>58062096
Germany:
mindfactory, alternate, amazon mostly
also conrad, vibu-online and stuff like that
or just use one of the sites that show you the cheapest price, really not much risk in buying from them as EU-Rights are pretty good for customers
>>
>>58072939
>>58073111
>>58073251
>>58073307
Fucking CIA retard niggers. God doesn't like you. The numbers prove it.
>inb4 not a true random number
>>
>>58073327
it is a color option though
>>
>>58073327
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16836431002

>Literally says Color: .....
>>
>>58073251
>it costs an extra dollar
>he actually thinks that they're going to magically make a microphone specially out of a different material for $1
>false advertising literally by definition
>It's misleading and deceptive
>Literally says color on the options
>It's literally not misleading or deceptive unless you're retarded.
>Making laws mean what they are based on how you 'feel' not based on actual test.

Stick to being a stupid consumer man.
>>
>>58066997
so a nonstop cut from boxing the mobo to boxing the mobo box to dropping in mailbox without anything that could possibly seem like an edit? Seems like a lot of effort to then just go to court and have the judge just say it isn't enough evidence to prove you didnt do something along the way.
>>
>>58060170
I do this with eggs and easy open containers that have no seal. I switch out the bad eggs for good ones instead of trying to find a carton full of good eggs. Good for the store and good for me, where all the bad eggs accrue in one carton and I get all my good eggs.
>>
>>58064605
?
>>
>>58060170
frys forced me to open the mobos last time i was there to prove the pens are not bent. and if you bought a cpu they'll mount it for you for free at the same time if you want.
>>
>>58073337
>I cop from my nigga Rico behind All-Night Computers. You never know what he'll roll up on his 4x4 with.
But if you ask for an RMA, he shoots up your shit with a bavarium wingsuit and proceeds to liberate your neighbourhood by destroying literally everything with a red stripe.
>>
>>58073301
i pay for prime less for the shipping speed/cost than i do purely for the customer service - i know you get it without prime, but i want to support companies that focus on this.
>>
>>58073526
I never said it was $1 more you fucking autist. Go read my post again.

>>58073526
>>58073495
>>58073480
Right, but aluminum is not a color. Its a material and chemical element, one that microphones are often made out of.
"silver" would be an appropriate "color" listing since silver has a definition of a color that describes this. If you look up aluminum you'll see nowhere does it say it is a color.

Here Ill make it easy for you
number 5: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/silver

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/aluminum
>>
>>58073546
>have the judge just say it isn't enough evidence to prove you didnt do something along the way.
They wouldn't say that. You'd just say that Newegg has a bad reputation on the internet for cheating customers on RMAs and having researched them a bit after you had the problem, you decided you had better be careful in case they did it to you. They would have to prove that you had a motive to do it deliberately. If you had no prior history with them, or no denied RMA then they could never prove it.

You wouldn't have to prove that they fucked with anything, you could just prove that you didn't. If the shipping was adequate then the ball's in their court and if they don't have a video of them opening the package with bent pins etc then they're fucked.
>>
>>58073382
what the fuck are you talklng about terry?
>>
>>58073570
>I switch out the bad eggs for good ones instead of trying to find a carton full of good ones
Everyone (with a brain) does this.

>all the bad eggs accrue in one carton
Well, in theory. Or the next customer doesn't look closely enough and takes a carton with some broken eggs
>that's good for the store too

I try to make the broken eggs obvious and leave the carton open so that some shelf-stacker will see it and remove the broken eggs or something.
>>
>>58060170
Most do. When I bought my mouse from BestBuy I went up to the employee and asked if I could check out the weight of the mouse, he said sure opened it for me and let me check it out.
BestBuy also took 20% off of my keyboard because the slipcover was torn and beat up.

Just because you're too fucking autistic to talk to employees doesn't mean that companies won't help you out
>>
>>58071584
Please be no bait.
>>
File: well.jpg (166KB, 650x960px) Image search: [Google]
well.jpg
166KB, 650x960px
>>58072850
>There are nudes.
I hope you mean more than the beach picture i just found because thats not that good. this one though..
>>
>>58073777
>I hope you mean more than the beach picture i just found because thats not that good.
Not sure whether you mean the one where she's about 20 or the fake where she's naked walking with Hollande.

When I searched, holy fuck are there a lot of porn shoops of her! I've seen her fucked by literally every major world leader. I think there was one of her being DPed by Putin and Obama.

>this one though
That has serious shoop potential

>there's a suggestion that the nudist camp one is not her
It fits with German culture pretty well but apparently it was initially published between 1950-1960 which is the decade she was born in, the details are a bit vague and the guy that initially posted it can't find the original edition of the nudist magazine it was published in, so it's still kind of rumour.
>>
>>58071319
Worse than ebay support, atleast ebay mostly resolves to the customer and fucks the seller
>>
>>58073669
>being this much of an autist
>thinking he has any case at all for picking a color
>thinking a judge or jury is going to wait for you to pull out a dictionary to 'show' them how language works

Please kys, you literally have no knowledge of how the law works.
>GUYS THEY SAID THIS $20 WATCH WAS THE GOLD VERSION WHY IS IT NOT MADE OF GOLD
>Everybody in the court not laughing you away.
>>
>>58073574
Question mark fag detected.
>>
>>58073903
aluminum is cheap as fuck, youre retarded. If you didnt anything for a living youd know aluminum is used in all sorts of shit.
Whats the matter? mummy not give you nuggies today so you want to take it out on the interwebs?
>>
>>58073921
Sorry. My bad, I thought you'd know what I meant by that.

In the post >>58064605 that anon stated and I quote: "gpu mining is long dead"

I was wondering where he got that information since I don't care enough about bitcoin and other various forms of cryptocurrency to stay up to date on how you would mine for them.

However, that being said I'd like to know why that statement was made. Are there other components that do a better job?

Thank you for your time, you truly are one of the most intellectual anons /g/ has ever seen.
>>
>>58073949
>aluminium is cheap as fuck
It's not as cheap as plastic
>>
>>58074030
GPUs aren't cheap and power efficient enough to be profitable anymore, now ASICs are all the rage
>>
>>58073949
>you're retarded
>thinking a microphone that's normally plastic will be made with Aluminum and not just colored that way specifically for you.

>It's literally 99 cents more expensive the regular one
>>
>>58071319
>>58059394
Tiger Direct
>>
Any way to buy murrikan hardware in the Europes?

Shit is like 40% cheaper there
>>
>>58074098
>Any way to buy murrikan hardware in the Europes?
Is it still cheaper after international shipping?

If so then you either need a friend in the USA to receive and ship it for you, or to use a mail forwarder.
>>
>>58062156
>Apple

>reputable
>>
>>58064145
Rock Auto is the best place for that.
>>
>tfw you bought a case, cooler, and some fans from newegg a week ago and see this thread

Umm... I did open my stuff and I didn't see anything wrong... am I lucky?
>>
>>58074067
>cant into prices
>tanks shit on /g/
found the manchild
>>
>>58070215
Anything worth a shit is.
>>
>>58074098
Remember that if you buy something from USA and ship it to Europe, you'll have to pay taxes on it.
>>
>>58073903
the gold on a gold watch either refers to the color or that it is plated unless you spend a fuckload.

if the watch said it was aluminium I would believe it was in fact aluminum.
>>
>>58074036
depending on the plastic, cheaper.

Take a look at "1 lb aluminum powder" and see the google image of a hand holding 1.25 lbs of it.

It is cheap, light, and fairly strong.

Most plastic will be cheaper, but cont by a whole hell of alot.
>>
>>58073495
while it does, I honestly don't want to fault someone as the listing for it is
"Blue Microphones - Snowball (Brushed Aluminum)"
>>
>>58070981
No, they don't ship across the strait, go pick up a box of oem motherboards off of taobao or something.
>>
>>58073546
There is something called tamper-proof packing tape, all you need to do is film the pins and then seal the box with tamper-proof packing tape.

It's the same thing companies do when they film the packing process.
>>
>>58072374
They closed down the Charlotte NC plant in 2006.
The Sumter SC plant will be supposedly up and running by 2020.
>>
>>58059394
ebay
>>
I honestly think it's honestly full on retarded not to have the pins on the CPU instead. The CPU is fragile anyway, but having to replace the whole motherboard just for bent pens? Wew lad.

Almost as retarded as using a mouse with the ball upside down, instead of a trackball mouse.
>>
File: 1476334499302.gif (589KB, 497x251px) Image search: [Google]
1476334499302.gif
589KB, 497x251px
>>58059394
I still use Newegg and have not had any issues.

It's worth using for me, since I don't pay any taxes when I order from Newegg as opposed to Amazon. It's much cheaper.
>>
>>58074205
You do realize this is an Amazon shill thread, right?
>>
>>58062096
Sweden:
Dustin, Webhallen and Komplett in some order.

>have an office in downtown Stockholm
>block littered with embassies and headquarters
>fucking impossible to get decent delivery with postal services or anyone else

After which we began buying more things from Webhallen (primarily a computer games shop) and collect from their shop.
>>
For anyone who had a bent pin problems, you really do put back that little plastic piece that came in the socket right? RIGHT?
I was returning a DOA 1155 motherboard to a local shop and didn't bother to put the plastic thing back on the CPU socket, the shop clerk opened it in front of me for inspection and somehow I got two pins bent on that shit, all the accessories were behind the motherboard and the antistatic bag was the only thing that could touch it.
>>
>>58062096
From specialised PC hardware stores, obviously.
You can get some stuff from the bigger electronics chains, but you get ripped off and they usually only have lower tier shit.
>>
>>58059431
i stopped buying from newegg like 12 yrs ago. Worst customer service ever. They sent me a dead power supply and when i went to return it they gave me a bunch of shit. Ordered like $800 in pc parts.
>>
>>58071629
>>58073301
>>58073667
>>58071681
>>58072918
You don't even need a printer or even get out of your home.

Amazon gives you an option for UPS to pickup your packages. Amazon is fucking great.
>>
>>58059574
Solid state components don't wear out, idiot.
>>
File: 1481490878300.jpg (367KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1481490878300.jpg
367KB, 1600x1200px
Here In greece I use skroutz which is a site that lists an item you want in mostly all online shops from cheapest to the most expensive so I choose accordingly.
>>
>>58064358
nope toyo tires are made in taiwan too

have two sets lying here right now
>>
>>58074205
>>58075692
It's not a shill thread. Amazon is literally just much fucking better then Newegg.
>>
>>58059418
>not mentionen computersalg.dk
Cheaper than komplett, and if you live in Denmark, way faster shipping too.
>>
>>58059394
MOstly Amazon, as every1 said new egg used to be good, along with tiger direct. Now they're just expensive as hell!

Amazon is usually cheaper too and Living in the US I'm lucky enough to live near a micro center, and its located in a place with only 3.5% sales tax so i always double check b/w the two to see what's cheaper. For my build, I ended up making a list in amazon and ended up buying in out micro center and i was able to save around $120 from sales tax alone. Also some products are cheaper in micro centers if they go on sale
>>
My sister works at Amazon and she told me they toss the shit out of packages because they have to meet a strict quota so keep that in mind when you're buying hard drives and shit.
>>
>>58075532
>No, they don't ship across the strait,
That sucks

>go pick up a box of oem motherboards off of taobao or something.
Nah, the waters are deep on Taobao. I'll stick to JD even though it's nearly always a little more expensive.
>>
>>58064227
My Continentals were made in France
>>
>>58071621
i've actually charged companies that have wasted my time by charging them per hour. they have paid. stop posting.
>>
>>58061043
Where to find them?
>>
>>58077070
Newegg used to just toss bare drives (AS bag on) in with some paper or airpaks into a box.
>>
>>58066482
>Likes to mark up their prices relative to other Micro Center stores
Isn't that illegal?
>>
>>58062156
I used jet.com on black friday to get $30 off my RAM and case. Both came in perfect working order. The reason why people are sketched out by jet is because they used to charge a membership fee if you wanted to use it at all, but scrapped that and allowed anyone to make an account for free and get discounts. They did reimburse anyone who paid for a membership, of course.
>>
>>58076432
Explain why iyo. Customer service? Prices? Selection of goods?
>>
>>58072374
Because you're using expired tires and should replace them.
>>58074191
Rock Auto is just as bad and they'll often not even send exactly what you ordered.
>>
>>58059394
Microcenter
>>
>>58076432
>paying taxes
>better
>>
File: 1461895847956.png (450KB, 600x976px) Image search: [Google]
1461895847956.png
450KB, 600x976px
>>58079401
this
>>
>bought a X5650 to replace my i7 920
>mobo won't support X series
>try to find a new LGA 1366 mobo online
>$100+
Am I missing something? These boards are 6-8 years old.
>>
>>58079976
The boards die and what's left is rare. You got memed.
>>
>>58081126
So I should sell my current mobo and upgrade to a 1155?
>>
>>58081503
Eh, no. Upgrade to 2011v1 and buy an E5-1650 or 1650v2.
>>
>buy parts from newegg
>build PC - doesn't POST
>no way to tell if it's RAM, CPU, or motherboard
>tell newegg
>they let me RMA all 3 without any fuss
tl;dr, I haven't done an RMA with newegg since 2009.
>>
>>58082007
why not v3?
>>
>>58082674
Because Haswell-E is significantly more expensive, but if you can afford it then go ahead.
>>
>>58082709
Ok, last question.

What should I use my tax return for, a new car or a 2696 v3?
>>
>>58061043
w2c
>>
>>58082838
Don't buy the E5-2600 processors for a toy computer. The E5-1600 processors have unlocked multipliers.
>>
>>58076309
>Amazon is the only company that exists
>>
>>58082892
what do you mean? just for the better OC potential or just because I wouldn't use it's full potential?

I mainly do CG animation and my rigs choking on it's 8350 trying to crunch out 4k so I'm moving up to the 2011 platform. Trying to get that cinbench score into the quadruple digits will definitely cut the render time and power costs.

What would you suggest?
>>
>>58083033
Yea, for the potential for overclocking, but now that I hear your workload it just might be worth it for you to get a dual socket system. It all depends on your budget, what are you trying to spend?
>>
jewegg sent me a non modular power supply when I ordered fully modular, downgraded my shipping too. Fuck them
>>
>>58083102
I'm topping out at around 2k
spending about 800 on the system and the rest on the cpu and any other peripherals. mainly concerning power consumption to performance and cost.

In all seriousness I was looking at the 2630 v4, but I've heard a lot of people claiming the v4's were a lot of gloss but they don't actually perform any better than the v3 chips. So I was considering the either the v3 or the I7-6850K aswell
>>
>>58083247
With that budget I'd stick to E5-1600s, if you're capable of overclocking. The E5-1650v3 with a good 4.5GHz or so overclock will be well into the 1000cb range without breaking the bank, plus it'll accelerate software that isn't highly multithreaded better than a 2600 that you can't overclock. Don't buy the 2630 or anything like that, they're really too slow for most desktop applications. My workstation had 2630s in it and I just had to get rid of them. Spend the rest on a good graphics card, Nvidia if your applications use CUDA. Get an X99 motherboard (C612 or whatever won't allow overclocking) you'll have a nice machine for computer graphics.
>>
>>58082623
I've never done an rma, when I get my shit it just werks
>>
>>58083366
ok cool.

This is what I was originally going for
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/gBkrqk

but you think something like this might work better?
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/pkpkHN
adding the seidon or maybe an h100i with the money I save to give some OC room?
>>
>>58074071
shut up logan
>>
>>58083459
If you're gonna get a 1080, you might want to wait for the 1080ti. I'll look at your lists.
>>
>>58083459
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/WwTgr7

Here. I don't know much about the AIO coolers or cases so I just went with reasonably priced ones that people seemed to like.
>>
>>58067723

i fucking love microcenter
>>
>tfw live within 30 minutes of a microcenter
>>
>>58084002
>https://pcpartpicker.com/list/WwTgr7
that looks pretty cool, I don't know if I'll need a 500 gb m.2 ssd but for reference I think I can consider it. I still want to go with the Mini itx form factor though. I like the small footprint of it.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/QgX7sJ

This looks like a good direction for my build so far.

those 1600 cpu's seem to have a pretty high tdp though.
>>
>>58059460
Damn. That shit's scary.
I don't buy new hardware all that often, but when I do, I sink a shitload of money into it.
I'm gonna avoid them now. I'll only use them if it's a can't believe it's real deal there.
Otherwise I think I'll stick with Amazon. Also got a Micro Center here which I've used for the mobo and cpu combos.
>>
I bought an open box rosewill mechanical keyboard for 99. When I got it the thing had brown smudges all over the keys and smelled like fuckking curry.
Then I returned it and bought the same thing off amazon for $70 new.
>>
>>58059394
Either you're talking shit, or really unlucky
I've only spent about $1700 on shit from Newegg over time, but the only time I've had something fucked by the time it reaches my door is when Australia Post literally dropped one of my packages and walked off
It's funny what you see when you have security cameras
>>
File: 1453184797334.jpg (76KB, 509x720px) Image search: [Google]
1453184797334.jpg
76KB, 509x720px
>>58084322
what...going outside?

nah fuck that my dude
>>
>>58084490
Oh right, the problem with Mini-ITX is you can't fit 4 DIMM slots on the board. Without 4 DIMMs slots you can't have the quad channel memory which offers a huge increase in performance in something like rendering animation. Micro ATX is still smaller than full ATX, it'll fit fine on your desk. Forget the 1650v3. Go for the V4 for another 50 bucks and don't worry about the TDP, the H100i should be able to handle the 140W just fine. The Xeon TDPs assume a much higher nominal load. I think you would get a lot of benefit from a larger SSD for a scratch disk when you go to edit your animations together (that's something animators do, right?). I selected a 2TB for a storage disk, but if you're doing this even remotely seriously you'll probably want to use a NAS instead.
>>
>>58059394
Nice try Amazon employee #4AF4C1
>>
Never had a problem with Newegg before. Should probably be wary I suppose. Just some decent deals sometimes and no tax. Saved like a hundred bucks+ on my last pc from no tax alone.
>>
>>58061212
Yeah, because micro center is fucking everywhere, right? All their sales are pick up only.
>>
>>58061212
what's B&H
>>
>>58085591

Some meme store the only reason why anybody knows it even exists is because pcpartpicker.
>>
>>58071319
B&H is actually owned by Orthodox Jews. Seriously, you should go to their Manhattan store.
>>
>>58059394
Have you tried not being mentally retarded?
>>
NCIX
>>
>>58071629
You sound like a fucking retarded desu
>>
>>58079542
Depends. I live in commiefornia and if I buy from outletpc through amazon (somehow cheaper than buying directly from outletpc sometimes) then I pay no taxes. Check to see other selling options and you might get free shipping without needing to have $49 in your cart as well.
>>
>>58067986
How did you not know that the "brushed aluminum" Snowball is just plastic? It says the color is aluminum, not the material. You didn't get scammed, you just didn't properly research the product you bought.
>>
>>58074191
RockAuto is the NewEgg of car parts. They send you the wrong shit half the time and rape you on shipping.

Use RockAuto solely for their catalog, get the aftermarket part number and type it into Amazon and buy the same part for $1-5 more or a lot of times less money, but get it w/Prime Shipping and the best return policy out of a parts retailer.

>>58064195
>Not buying all your rotors from AutoZone for the 5 year warranty and replacing them every 2 years for free under warranty

its a cast piece of steel lol
Thread posts: 270
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.