[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Sir, we've detected you have Gnu/Linux installed.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: 1462950290749.jpg (71KB, 600x408px) Image search: [Google]
1462950290749.jpg
71KB, 600x408px
>"Sir, we've detected you have Gnu/Linux installed. You are a known pedophile in this community and we are hereby summoning you to the Queen's court for sentencing"

What do
>>
Am I being detained?
>>
I DIN DU NUFFINS
>>
but it's dos/windows I using, and yes officer I've already sent all my personal data to NSA
>>
>This literally happens in britcuckstan
>>
OH YEAH? AS AN AMERICAN CITIZEN I DON'T RECOGNIZE ANY FUCKING QUEEN! NOW GET THE FUCK OFF MY PROPERTY BEFORE I SHOOT YOU!
>>
File: 1459676380344.gif (3MB, 360x320px) Image search: [Google]
1459676380344.gif
3MB, 360x320px
>>58058169
>Queen's court
>>
You must be mistaken. I'm using Windows 10.
>>
>>58058748
Tea Party
>>
>>58058169
Is the queen a smug loli?
>>
>>58058169
>Queen's court
Her authority isn't recognized in the Trumpire.
>>
>>58058169
Wonder when the hell I became a known pedophile.
>>
>>58058169
Give zero fucks because I'm not in the Queen's country...
>>
>>58059003
>Wonder when the hell I became a known pedophile.

When you started using Gnu/Linux forums on your home internet connection.
>>
>>58058773
>ubuntu
>>
>>58060702
>implying normies will be able to tell the difference
>>
"No comment"
>>
>>58058169
I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA! WHAT HAPPENED TO FREEDOM?!? THIS ISN'T THE AMERICA I REMEMBER!
>>
>>58061083
>Guy in OP is clearly 15 years old
>"THIS ISN'T THE AMERICA I REMEMBER!"
>>
>>58058169
I DINDU NUFFIN!
>>
>>58058169
Waco 2: electric boogaloo
>>
File: 1447610984157.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1447610984157.png
32KB, 640x400px
good luck circumventing my ENCRYPTED SYSTEM DRIVES
>>
>>58061108
>You use encryption? Please come with us so we can break all your fingers till you decrypt your drive.
>>
>>58058169
>Queen's court
Homosexuals judging Pedos? They're degenerates too! What gives them the right?
>>
>>58061083
>freedom
>america
pick one, the entire continent is a piece of trash.
>>
>>58061093
Kek
>>
>>58061129
Only country in the world with guaranteed freedom of speech, right to bear arms, right against unreasonable searches and seizures, etc.
>>
>>58061129
T. European fag

Lol go get jailed for asking Muhammed to take his dick out of your wife after 6 hours
>>
>>58061148
>Only country in the world with guaranteed freedom of speech, right to bear arms, right against unreasonable searches and seizures, etc.
Implicating any of these rights are truly respected.
>>
>>58061180
They are. If I wanted to, I can go outside in any major city and go on a nazi rant all I wanted to as long as I wasn't infringing on others rights. In Europe, you'll get arrested.
>>
File: 1459485978351.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1459485978351.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>Queen's court
>>
>>58061126
>tfw I don't know my randomly-generated 64 character-long passphrase which was stored on a microsd card I dissolved in acid right after hearing police ringing on my door, and I will probably die somewhere inside one of minilove's interrogation rooms
>>
>>58061148
your whole sentence only show how clueless you fatfucks are about the world.

>guaranteed freedom of speech
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pov16mLe1e8
yup, freedom

>right to bear arms
>implying that's a good thing
every thursday a fucked up white guy try to genocide an entire high school but mudslims are the real threat, am I right?

>right against unreasonable searches and seizures
There is no such thing as unreasonnable searches and seizures in first world countries because the justice is way way way less corrupted and actually do it job.

Your tv makes you go full vegetables before harrassing you with garbage ads and propaganda.
Your ISPs buttfuck you all the freaking time but noone bat an eye, you don't have the right to complaint so you deal with it.
the list goes on and on, I won't, ever, go back to that trash-tier land.
>>
>>58061272
>CNN censorship
The freedom of speech is freedom from the government trying to suppress you. CNN being a cunt is legal, but they're still a cunt.

>every thursday a fucked up white guy try to genocide an entire high school but mudslims are the real threat, am I right?
Funny how every mass shooting over the past few years have been by brown people.

>There is no such thing as unreasonnable searches and seizures in first world countries because the justice is way way way less corrupted and actually do it job.
Are you baiting me or are you actually this stupid?
>>
>>58061304

The whole Assange/Snowden thing should have make you realize how low your gvt think of you, its citizens, but you guys didn't act according to the threat, you ate the BS threw at you on tv and think of them as traitors.

>Funny how every mass shooting over the past few years have been by brown people.
That does not really matter, mass shooting happen anyways, that the real problem, give guns to retards and shit like that happen.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.