[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best place to buy 320kbps MP3s online? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: mp3-flat.png (24KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
mp3-flat.png
24KB, 256x256px
What's the best place to buy 320kbps MP3s online?

I'm not interested in FLAC / other meme formats unless they cost the same price and can be converted to mp3.
>>
>>58054026
thepiratebay.org is having an unbelievable last days before christmas sale right now.
>>
>>58054145
wow thanks mister
>>
>>58054145
>when the first post is the best post

soulseek too
>>
>>58054145
>just pirate bro xDdd

Why even bother posting? I said in the OP I'm looking for places to BUY music. Obviously I know piracy exists but that's not what I want to do.
>>
>buying music
>>
>>58054026
buy audio cd's. You'll be doing it legally and you can rip any meme format you want.
>>
MP3 is long obsolete. Get AAC from iTunes.
>>
rip what.cd
>>
Bandcamp
>>
>>58054340
Maybe you should just stop being a retard who spends money on 1s and 0s
>>
>>58054026
>buying mp3s...
it´s like pay for half a blowjob
buy CDs
>>
>>58054026
lol you're the kind of cuck who would pay extra to have a media file pre converted from flac..

Dumb shits
>>
>>58054381
ALEXANDRIA
>>
>Buying
>MP3
Buying mp3s is like buying the coke that was in a condom up someone's ass instead of just buying it from the store
>>
>>58054371
This. Also occupies less space. OGG and opus formats work as fine as aac with the same bitrate as well, but I don't buy music, so I don't know where to find them.
>>
>>58054026
Buy a CD and rip it
>>
>>58054366
But what if all the songs on the CD are crap apart from the one I want?
>>
>>58054423
If you like an artist and want them to continue producing, buying their music makes sense.

Not that I do that. But I wouldn't look down on those who do. Except maybe if they're buying from someone who's not giving a significant portion of the money to the artist.
>>
>>58055309
One hit wonders should die and don't deserve money.

And people like you are killing conceptual albums
>>
>>58054423
>buying something physical from a shop
>lol bro why are you spending money on atoms just steal it xDddd
You see now why the 1's and 0's argument is retarded? You can simplify literally anything down to that level and make it sound stupid.

It doesn't matter if it's "just 1's and 0's", it's 1's and 0's that represent a piece of work that an artist / sound technician / label have put effort and money into.
>>
>>58055362
If I had the money I'd buy whole albums.
I'm not talking about "one hit wonders" specifically, just that albums have good and not so good songs, and it's cheaper to just buy the songs I really like rather than spend money on all the mediocre ones I'll probably just skip over.
Maybe it would be cheaper to just buy spotify or something, I just don't like the idea of being locked into a single service where they have total control and are the only source of music.
>>
>>58055315
>>58055436
You don't belong here. Get out.
>>
>>58055554
I can still be interested in technology without being self centred and actually wanting to support artists for their work. I'm sure if you worked hard on creating something you'd want people to pay you for it too.
>>
>>58055275
sometimes i think i'm the only one who still does this regularly

maybe i am
>>
if you want to support an artist go to their shows or buy merch you fag

t. someone who hasn't bought music in years
>>
>>58055315
>Thinking that 3rd party sites give any of the money to the artist
>>
You people do realize that people need to buy stuff to share it, right? For all we know, OP could be an aspiring champion of piracy.
>>
File: MusiciansEarnings.png (1MB, 1000x8784px) Image search: [Google]
MusiciansEarnings.png
1MB, 1000x8784px
>>58055960
Well, I mean, they give $0.23 for each signed single purchased but if you say so anon.
>>
>>58054340
You can give me money and I will provide you with magnet links? Solves your problem
>>
>>58056188
If you'll pass it on to the people who put work into creating the music, sure.
>>
>>58054026
>I'm not interested in
>can be converted
thats the whole point of a lossless format you imbecile, 320kbps mp3 is whats golden ear faggotry,

specially if you're converting from aplel 128 lookat this faggot omg

install gentoo
>>
>>58054026
Bandcamp. If they're not on Bandcamp, Amazon.
>>
>>58054145
Nice try FBI
>>
File: tpb.gif (1MB, 1110x470px) Image search: [Google]
tpb.gif
1MB, 1110x470px
>>58057739
eedeeot
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.