[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy put Cerberus on his phone and let someone steal it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: unnamed.png (38KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
38KB, 300x300px
This guy put Cerberus on his phone and let someone steal it. He kept track of the thief for a while and took pictures and recorded him.

I think this is pretty cool, what do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpN9NzO4Mo8&feature=youtu.be
>>
I think you should both get a life
>>
How do you even disable updates and rom Installation on your phone?
>>
>>58049693
xD
>>
>I started to feel guilty

Germans are such cucks.
>>
>>58049674
>Falling for the obvious Cerberus advertisement

T. Youtuber
>>
>>58049815
I want to know this too
>>
It doesn't do shit, a competent thief will completely nuke the android phone before using it, even if you install cerberus at system level it can still be removed.
>>
File: 1478326609138.jpg (182KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478326609138.jpg
182KB, 1280x720px
>conduct an experiment to see where stolen phones end up
>instead stalk some random poorfag mudslime criminal to the point where you feel like you have an actual connection with him and feel bad for him
>make a documentary that you're a nutjob
>get patted on the back for it
>>
>>58049834
It's dutch nigger
>>
>>58050106
>dutch isn't german
stupid nigger
>>
>>58050525
No it isn't.
>>
test
>>
>>58051561
did it work?
>>
>>58050018
This except competent thieves are so rare you'd never see it in practice.
>>
>>58050882
dutch =/= deutsch
how stupid do you have to be
>>
>>58050525
you must be american
>>
>>58049674
if you want to advertise on 4chan, purchase an ad slot
>>
>>58049674
>switched to arabic
KEK
>>
>>58049674
>i started to feel sympathy
>i started to feel guilty
What a cuck. No wonder Europe is dying.
>>
File: just gino trans electrical.jpg (78KB, 1287x734px) Image search: [Google]
just gino trans electrical.jpg
78KB, 1287x734px
>>58049674
Well, it seems the man who stole it isn't someone who steals phones with any frequency. This was probably more a crime of opportunity than someone operating with the intention of snatching phones. So in that sense the film is a swing and a miss because the phone was stolen by an atypical thief precisely because they were doing their best to get someone to steal it. So this is not a typical scenario, although I'm sure most phone thieves in Netherlands are Arabs or Eastern Europeans.

I understand why the filmmaker started to feel sorry for the thief. After all, he seemed broke, plus he was a middle-aged guy leading a directionless life. The filmmaker's mistake was in assuming the guy was an inherently nice person even though he was a layabout Arab and a blatant hypocrite given he described himself as a good person despite nothing in his life suggesting he was that. No surprise he behaved aggressively at the threat of confrontation because that is what people like this do. Also no surprise he spends his time doing drugs given his activities consisted of nothing productive.

It is peculiar the Arab travelled between Holland, Belgium, and France. It would be interesting to know why and where he's officially resident if anywhere.

The film fails at documenting what happens to stolen phones because of the unusual setup. What the film does do well is expose the privacy risks inherent to smartphones. Your phone could be compromised in a similar way even if it's your own, and the average user is not even aware of it. A phone is basically designed to be a surveillance system, and if those powers are unlocked by an outsider, you can be effortlessly monitored.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.