[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When do you think they'll start making these with skele

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 2.png (313KB, 455x567px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
313KB, 455x567px
When do you think they'll start making these with skeletons
https://tictail.com/s/sevenssexdolls
>>
>>58046217
What the fuck do you need the actual skeleton for, you creepy fuck? Are you going to live out your bonecrushing rapist fantasy?
>>
>>58046237
Skeletons add realism, you can feel it beneath the skin, especially in the shoulders, collerbone, knee caps and fingers
>>
>>58046237
So they move around dumbass and feel more like a person maybe robotics
>>
>>58046279
just build a basement and kidnap an urchin, like a normal guy.
>>
>>58046237
>What the fuck do you need the actual skeleton for,
I don't know, for staying upright maybe
>>
>>58046279
>>58046306
>feel more like a person
Why would you want a realdoll for then? You fucking normies might as well just buy a prostitute.

The entire point of a realdoll is for you to live out taboo fantasies such as kiddie fucking.
>>
>>58046331
They stay upright by themselves, have you ever even seen a realdoll?

>>58046306
They don't need a skeleton for this.
>>
>>58046343
Prostittution is waaaaaaaaay more expensive than one of these.
>>
>>58046217
if they are not too expensive i might buy one just to have a fake girlfriend to molest
>>
>>58046323
Sounds more like a /diy/ thing. They'll help you out for setting up the, umm, workspace.
>>
>>58046343
You cannot legally buy an underage prostitute and keep her locked up in the closet of your mancave when not in use.

But you can totally order a 4"8 completely flat real doll with silver-blonde hair and custom privates for extra tightness.
>>
>>58047362
where?
>>
When do you think they'll start making these with removable skin I can wear on a full moon?
>>
File: 4.png (373KB, 417x538px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
373KB, 417x538px
>>58046217
Maybe shes more to your taste
>>
That poor doll has to see you naked
>>
>>58046217
they've come with skeletons since always. maybe if you stop looking for the cheapest ones.

also, chinese > japanese >>>>> american brands
>>
>>58046217
Who would even buy this?!?!?!?!?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.