[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"superior" Linux users on /g/ >mfw the "Linux

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1474890388153.jpg (392KB, 1318x1943px) Image search: [Google]
1474890388153.jpg
392KB, 1318x1943px
>"superior" Linux users on /g/
>mfw the "Linux users are depressed virgins" is not a meme
>>
File: download.png (4KB, 164x196px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 164x196px
>>58042508
>tfw to intelligent too not be depressed
>tfw to intelligent too not use Ark
>>
>>58042691
this, manjaro for life baby
>>
File: REP.jpg (47KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
REP.jpg
47KB, 640x360px
>mfw to intelligent too use arch
>>
>>58042691
>people on /g/ will fall for this

shameful
>>
File: tears-laughter.jpg (448KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
tears-laughter.jpg
448KB, 3840x2160px
>>58042508
>Arch get to him too?
>>
>>58042691
>tfw too intelligent to not be depressed

this
only a pleb is blind the to sufferings of this world
only the less intelligent have less empathy (this one is actually true too)

van gogh was right
>>
File: laf.gif (338KB, 538x572px) Image search: [Google]
laf.gif
338KB, 538x572px
Arch got his dad too. My sides
>>
>>58042751
Being depressed is not going to help the world. By still being in control of your body and mind while being aware of the global problems like overpopulation and global warming you can actively spread the word and do your part. A depressed person probably doesn't give a fuck about things like recycling or moving on to electric cars. Not to mention being aware of your purchases so that you are not supporting the wrong factories which don't give a fuck about pollution filters.
>>
>>58042846
I sometimes post about minimalism on /bst/

I am in the process of selling most of my material things, it has been a truly liberating experience so far. I want the new year to come already so I can start listing everything else, I am not doing so right now as I don't want stuff to get lost in the post
>>
>>58042887
I ordered a GMT Master II for roughly 8k. Comment plz.
>>
why is this place filled with shit threads like these? this place was much better 6 years ago, is 4chins dead?
>>
>>58042948
4chan has always been cancer. It was "never good".
>>
>>58042910
believe it or not, it was actually someone else who recommended minimalism to me on the /wt/, and then I started reading into it in depth. it was after that when I started shitposting it in /wt/, but nobody listened

anyways, as for a comment? I could share something that is inspiring to get you to abandon that life, or give any other number of reasons, but if you're already so far gone there likely isn't much hope left for you (it is very hard for a rich man to depart from his toys and lifestyle of mammon)

a fool and his money are soon parted
>>
>>58042846
You sound like my manic uncle before he goes on one of his death walks where he doesn't eat or drink and walks for a week without sleeping.
>>
>>58042887
Minimalism is good for the environment, if you are happy while being minimalist you should keep at it.

I try to avoid plastic when possible. Wood, metal and glass are better for the environment and things that are made of those are often even better looking/feeling. By avoiding plastic you can really see how much of it is everywhere.
>>
>>58043039
another great thing I have learned is that it is better to have a few quality items, than multiple trendy/cheap ones

I have 7 jackets to get rid of, and I bought three used ones, each for different weather types

It cost me $16, $20, and $50
the $50 one retails for $175 and up new

I was really deep into materialism. I have already made upwards of $800 back from selling my things, and that is just a handful of them. I still have to sell my desktop piece by piece, my EXTRA guitars, clothes that still have tags

but I wasn't bullshitting about the liberating feeling. When you realize that all these things are now expendable, you become a free man. My house could be blown down tomorrow, and I would only miss a few things
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.