[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spend hours troubleshooting and getting frustrated >go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: peperesigned.png (1KB, 186x170px) Image search: [Google]
peperesigned.png
1KB, 186x170px
>spend hours troubleshooting and getting frustrated
>go to bed
>wake up
>within a few minutes I think of a solution and successfully implement it
why does this keep happening
>>
A fresh morning brain is a useful thing, harness it.
>>
>>58040476
Use your brain
stupid frogposter
>>
In your dreams you imagine yourself wearing girl clothes, which makes you understand computers better.
>>
I know this feel

>working on some coursework
>can't fucking understand shit
>mind is already checking out
>get to the point of wanting to kill myself for being so incompetent
>fuck it
>go to bed
>wake up the next morning
>solve problem instantly

It's magic man
>>
Two possible reasons:
1. You just need some rest
2. Your brain can brute force situations, I.e. soccer, so in the morning, you can lock in skills that you were previously practicing. Idk if it works the same for programming though
>>
>spend hours troubleshooting and getting frustrated
>go to bed
>wake up
>it has fixed itself
>>
It's because of the background processing ability of your brain.
And because you need to rest.
>>
>>58041807
This is what usually happens
>>
>>58041761
>Your brain can brute force situations, I.e. soccer
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>58041939
I'm no neuroscientist, but from what I've read, say you're practicing kicking goals all day long, but it's never all that consistent. When you sleep that night, parts of your sleep cycle will make your brain run that situation over and over again. Maybe it kinda flashes that into your muscle memory? I'm not sure, I'm a computer man, not a brain man. But nonetheless, you'll be more consistent when you wake up. I feel like this can't really work for programming now, only because it's not something you'd practice much like a skill that requires physical accuracy and precision. So maybe us grease-sloths can use this amazing brain phenomenon to practice touch typing or something gay like that.
>>
>>58040476
Because your overthinking.
Solutions are usually easy and don't require overthinking to be found.
>>
>>58040476
Because that's the purpose of sleeping. Brain sorts and orders the data when you sleep.
>>
>>58040476
>write vba macro to automate a report in excel
>macro is sluggish, takes like 1 minute to run but at leaste it gets the job done and quicker than the 15 minutes it takes by doing it manually
>rewirte the code in my home that same day...
>code tuns like a swiss knife and completes the operation in 12 seconds
>>
>>58040476
A tired mind is not a productive mind.
>>
>>58040476
>spend hours troubleshooting
>go to bed
>wake up
>still can't solve issue
fml
>>
>>58040476
In your REM phases your brain garbage collects and has free memory in the morning. Basically this, but brain chemically speaking of course.

/thread and have a song describing /g/, OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-iOZWwdYXI
>>
>spend hours troubleshooting a b43legacy wifi laptop trying to get wifi to go faster than .1 kbit/sec, blacklisting drivers, trying different distros
>get tired as fuck and mad
>go to sleep
>wake up, install winXP, it just werks
>>
>>58042551
>2016
>not managing your own memory

ISHYGDDT
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.