[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW you will never run a botnet Why even exist on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4

File: 19-04-2014 17-28-54.png (434KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
19-04-2014 17-28-54.png
434KB, 1600x1000px
>TFW you will never run a botnet

Why even exist on this planet any longer?
>>
Just buy a Spreading Ebook™ from the HackForums MarketPlace™ and grow your Mirai® Botnet instantly!!!
>>
>tfw i saw this thread 2 other times

get fucking over it pleb, get into some black hat shit. its not too hard to infect people if you do it right.

jesus fucking christ
>>
>>58038160
>>58038169
How do i make a minimum 100k botnet?

i want to become a millionaire
>>
>>58038183
i would totally help you if you weren't fbi.
good luck on your journey though m8
>>
>>58038134
Kys.
>>
>>58038208
pls help

I've been reading about botnets for the last week and im going crazy thinking about all the money im missing out on.

FUCKING BORIS IS MAKING MILLIONS.

What the fuck?

Why didn't I cash in on when Zeus was big?i waited too long and now it's too late.
>>
Why does only Ivan make money?

Why do I always miss out.
>>
>>58038134
Work for Google
>>
>>58038226
you should sell salt instead

with all the salt you spill in your hourly thread, you would be making a fortune
>>
>>58038226
>I waited too long and now it's too late
You sure got that right anon, maybe cash in on the next big thing ya? There's always something out there. Develop your own ransomware, a minceraft hacked client that's a rat, or just in general spread fake emails. there's always somewhere to start, and there's always stupid enough people to download whatever you give them. don't let your dreams be dreams, JUST DO IT. #Nike
>>
>>58038242
It's just frustrating man.

I feel like I'm the one idiot missing out.

Carders are getting rich as fuck as always.

Botnet harders getting rich as fuck.

Pump and dumpers are getting R I C H off pennystocks and cryptocurrencies.

Meanwhile I'm here. Twiddling my dick making $0, and 0 cents.

EVERYONE IS GETTING RICH.

I WANT TO BECOME RICH. NO, RATHER I *NEED* TO BECOME RICH.

This isn't fair.

Why do Ivan and Boris and Pajeet and Ranjeet and some fucking 3rd worlder make my Yearly salary in a single day.

While i sit and do nothing. This isn't fucking right. This is a lie, one big scam.
>>
>>58038248
Does anyone even fucking run that shit?

Why is it so hard to keep bots? How the fuck does Pajeet and Boris do it?

Should i just somehow bundle pirated Windows with malware? No... that won't work. Everyone got fucking UPGRADED TO W10 FOR FREE.

why am i the odd one out as always. everyone is driving their porsche and cumming inside of sluts while im sitting here.

I need to figure out how to make and sell skimmers. i need to learn how to mass-produce drugs. i need to figure something out.
>>
>>58038286
K Y S
>>
>>58038286
>why am i the odd one out as always
i missed out on mining bitcoins when they were 6$ each... botnets are nothing compared to the bitcoin market if you started when they were just starting out... so dont feel so bad alright?
>>
>>58038309
im reading about botnets and it makes me want to cry.

I SHOULD BE THE ONE MAKING THAT MONEY.

NOT SOME 3RD WORLD SHITSKIN.

WHY ARE SHITSKINS, FUCKING SHITSKINS GETTING RICH OFF MALWARE.

MALWARE SHOULD BE FOR PROUD ARYAN MEN, - - ONLY - -.
>>
>>58038320
You have no right to have a superiority complex when you make numerous threads whining like a little bitch about how dumb you are. You sound pathetic.
>>
>>58038371
i only feel this way because it feels like im the only one missing out in this world.

Everywhere I look, people are making money with crime.

Meanwhile i'm working a wagecuck job, i thought i was making a good income.

Then i found out even the lowest of the low, CARDERS are making $50k/day - my fucking salary pretty much.

Why even live? Why?
>>
>>58038402
start flipping bricks on the side, become the weedman
>>
>>58038416
I want to learn more about malware and become a malware author and the create the biggest botnet to have ever existed.

How can i get started?

How do people even come up with smart shit like Zeus? Or betabot or something. Do they just wake up and think of a revolutionary new way to get money?
>>
You're fucking pathetic OP. I reported this thread to the FBI. There's about a 50% chance they're firing up the van for you right now.
>>
>>58038468
>"Hello FBI, yes there's an anonymous poster on 4chan talking about botnets. Please hurry this is very urgent"
>>
>>58038449
Learn the audiences you're after, like I mentioned before, Minecraft hacked clients has dumbass kids downloading hacks to git gud, and is a great place to start.

Ontopic of Zues, learn and study and test vigorously the bugs, and glitches with windows OS, if you can find something that isnt patched on latest releases, you're going nowhere.

>>58038476
implying moot and chinkmoot dont give out seriously concerning information.
which moot did, because that one time where this guy posted all types of cp, dead kids, and photos of moots mom "where did you get those photos" or similar
>>
>>58038494
if you can't **
>>
File: 1481072113534.jpg (46KB, 444x468px) Image search: [Google]
1481072113534.jpg
46KB, 444x468px
>>58038309
I downloaded the wallet from here and was mining on my old laptop but had no idea what was going on and it was funny money at the time so lost interest, remember seeing comments in the thread that I saw that were just like "I dunno what it is exactly but I bought a few from another anon and am mining on my desktop" and fudd "what the fuck it is this, uninstalling" type comments, completely forgot about it until I saw years later that it had reached 500 (pre-gox) on the news and it hit me what I had missed. They were probably a few cents a piece back then, the horror.
>>
>>58038494
>implying moot and chinkmoot dont give out seriously concerning information.

I'm literally just asking questions. That's not a crime in any country.

>>58038494
>Learn the audiences you're after, like I mentioned before, Minecraft hacked clients has dumbass kids downloading hacks to git gud, and is a great place to start.

But how do i monetize it?

That's the problem. Need to somehow create working webinjects, then somehow find drops and figure out all this shit, otherwise it';s just a meme fun project that earns $0. -- Which I'm not totally against, seems like it could be fun.

But i just want to have some sort of greater purpose with it.
>>
>>58038527
moot and chinkmoot have been colabing with the fbi for some time now, all ip's are logged anyways.
>>
>>58038134
Africans are so intelligent, most of them are not victim of a bot installed on their computer.
>>
>>58038531
What crime does asking hypothetical questions constitute?

Even legit botnet owners get a couple years in minimum security. it's literally a flawless crime
>>
>>58038544
>literally a flawless crime
if you do it right and are behind 7 proxies all the time sure.

also, unless you specifically state that its a hypothetical question, im sure it can be brought up as evidence in court
>>
>>58038557
Only if you actually act on it, ie commit a crime
>>
>>58038544
You're an idiot, asking these questions creates evidence against you if you go through with it. Since you dont even realize this I doubt it will come to fruition.
>>
File: 1447900984085.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1447900984085.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
>>58038575
j-j-just joking fbi...

h-h-haa... i was just h-helping to collect information on c-c-criminals by pretending t-to be o-one...
>>
>>58038566
conspiracy to *********** is a crime
>>
>>58038226
>money im missing out
having a botnet?
rofl?
>>
It sounds like OP got a letter from his dad telling him to move out or get a job.
>>
>>58038601
how is it funny?

Banking bots make too much money for Boris and Chang-wu. I need to get some of that. How to make?
>>
>>58038241
Spyware =/= botnet
>>
>>58038589
The Silk Road admin was caught because he asked questions (and used code that was provided) on I think stack overflow. IPs and posts are logged for the FBI, so asking on here is probably equally retarded.
>>
>>58038606
>Banking bots
You're just making up movie scenes in your head

Gets some help
>>
>>58038630
what

They're all the rage these days
>>
>>58038626
Can i just work with the feds in exchange for reduced sentence?
>>
>>58038636
When did you realize acting stupid got you the attention you wanted
>>
>>58038659
I'm not acting stupid, im trying to get help

i thought /g/ was a programming and malware discussion board.
>>
>>58038134
Damn, that's a low ICQ number.
>>
Who still uses ICQ?

I thought that was dead as shit.
>>
>>58038885
malware nigs
>>
>>58038675
It isn't either of those things. You're in the wrong place.

OP, stop posting these threads. Not only are they irritating, but nobody here can offer any guidance on this front, and those that can will keep to themselves.
>>
>>58038953
can you at least tell me where i can learn more
>>
I'm thinking about getting a bot now. I have no idea where to start. What should I get first? For the cheapest (FREE) price
>>
>>58038134

Why does Windows 10 not even show? Is this why /g/ hates W10 so much besides being a botnet in itself?

Legit question
>>
>>58038885
Russians.
>>
Is 20 bots good
>>
File: CnLfrCc[1].jpg (81KB, 898x576px) Image search: [Google]
CnLfrCc[1].jpg
81KB, 898x576px
>>58038134
>Bots online: 29
>>
>>58039685
Install windows10 then you are in botnet goodluck!
>>
>>58038134
win 7 fags never learn
>>
>>58041265
>2014
>>
>>58041345
>500 past 3 hours
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.