[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You will never run a botnet making $10,000 per week why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 10

File: 1481928189128.png (139KB, 554x371px) Image search: [Google]
1481928189128.png
139KB, 554x371px
>You will never run a botnet making $10,000 per week

why even program anymore?
>>
why do you keep making these threads
>>
>>58034094
What? This is the first thread I've made on this website.
>>
>>58034131
not a very good one tbqhwyf
>>
>>58034192
it's a bad feel
>>
>>58034337
iktfb
>>
>>58034352
How to fix this feel?

i want to run a massive botnet.
>>
>>58034361

use bitcoin to buy the tools from russians
>>
File: bogachev-1-580x297.png (267KB, 580x297px) Image search: [Google]
bogachev-1-580x297.png
267KB, 580x297px
>>58034361
ask slavik
>>
File: 1481231165969.jpg (50KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
1481231165969.jpg
50KB, 396x382px
>>58034086
Stop making these threads every single day and make sure you hang yourself on the way out.
>>
>>58034551
How did he do it?

He's not even in prison wtf life is a scam
>>
File: white_house_2.jpg (294KB, 896x944px) Image search: [Google]
white_house_2.jpg
294KB, 896x944px
hello guys

how do I, a massive botnet; what is this feel??
>>
hey op there was series of articles about this guy biography, you should read it, unfortunetly I do not have link

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Le_Roux
>>
>>58034086
Well you still can.
The latest craze is crypto malware. It encrypts everything dear to any unfortunate soul contracting your disease. And they have to pay with buttcoins to unencrypt them.
Bonus points if you can infect a corporate network, it will make any Sysadmin rage (i know from experience)
There's an open source variant called Eda.
>>
File: helperHolmes.jpg (132KB, 882x731px) Image search: [Google]
helperHolmes.jpg
132KB, 882x731px
>>58034895
of I found it

its 3 part article series

https://magazine.atavist.com/the-mastermind
>>
>>58034895
Seems pretty based

What are you trying to say?
>>
>>58034959
that you should diversify your endeavors with cocaine, commodities and other type of investments
>>
>>58035012
If i were to do this I would just make a certain amount then stop entirely and funnel it into legal ventures once laundered.
>>
>>58034959
>Create time machine
>Get back to 2008
>Learn JAVA and Android API
>Create simple one button app that turn on/off LED diod in your camera and small ad in the bottom of your app
>Get over 10mln users between 2008-2012
>Every user generates 10cents/year because.
>Make 1mln $/years from this simple app

I wonder how much money that one russkie made with his app with 100+ mln downloads
>>
>>58034545
>use bitcoin to buy the tools from russians
What are some good forums I can join that aren't full of scammers? I've got about 5K USD in BTC but I don't know where to start looking, I
've seen some forums like expl-oit . in but most of them speak in russian, i'm afraid if I use google translate I'll be ridiculed

>>58035012
I've got a good idea of a platform to sell drugs at a worldwide scale, but it's probably too scandalous not to be put on its knees by governments
>>
>>58035168
>What are some good forums I can join that aren't full of scammers?

To buy what?

Lampeduza is good for carding-related shit
>>
>>58035094
or you could keep on going and become the new king of coke
>>
>>58034094
I think it's either children that figured out how to evade bans with their phones, or just one guy that created a bot and has been shitposting across the site for the past few weeks.
>>
>>58035207
Yeah it can't possibly be different people trying to inquire in topics that interest them...
>>
>>58035250
No it can't. Stop making these threads. They suck.
>>
>>58035185
Specifically, affordable bots with good browser monitoring/injections on the latest Chrome/FF/IE browsers, and an exploit kit, or a router exploit kit like this one, since I've seen that good traditional exploit kits are scarce

https://threatpost.com/dnschanger-exploit-kit-hijacks-routers-not-browsers/122539/

I checked out lamped some time ago but was greatly disappointed with the diversity of their stuff, they didn't have stuff from some specific countries. I have more luck lurking around oldish websites that accept credit cards and have sql vulnerabilities or leave sensitive files out in the open.
>>
>>58035270
I'm just looking for answers to technology-related questions on a technology forum.

Or is this only a desktop pedophilia discussion board?
>>
>>58035295
I think most of that stuff is quite underground now.

I've heard the sellers verify you're from an eastern european country, as to prevent malware researchers.
>>
>>58035313
Yeah, I hear you, that's a bummer. I think I'll try to make some Eastern European friends, maybe some of them would be willing to become middlemen in exchange for a fair pay, I could just supervise the transaction within a VM so i don't get scammed. It's a bummer that speaking english is a red flag for them.

Is access to those underground forums very strict?
>>
>>58035185
>>58035295
Is Lampeduza decent?

Seems like a good way to make money but also kind of sketchy. What are your thoughts fellas?

Is alphabay a better option
>>
File: 1447900984085.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1447900984085.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
>>58035408
Not sure my man, just heard they're cracking down on it to make it safer

w-what are you p-planning...
>>
>>58035472
Well, I can't speak for others but in my case the quality of the data sold there was very low, for major countries I saw a lot of variety and quality. This is the first time I've heard of alphabay, but I've had more luck finding data dumps of my own, and they last for longer.

As for the moral implications, the worst that happens is creditors being punished with higher insurance costs, which are undoubtedly passed down to the customer in fractions they don't even notice. It's not the end of the world.
>>
>>58035627
Is it a worthwhile way to make some money?

Or is it better to just work a normal job instead of being a nigger?
>>
>>58035626
Nothing really sinister, I just heard of a few opportunities where some companies were looking for valuable data from their competitors, and most of my tools are outdated by now.

>>58035678
But I don't live off it, it's just a way to spend my time and make some money on the side, I got two small legal ventures which are mildly profitable already.
>>
>>58035763
Do you recommend it to me senpai?

Buying shit in stores seems sketchy as fuck though. How do people even do that?
>>
>>58035763
Basically how I can get started? Seems there's a lot of scammers...
>>
>>58035783
>>58035798

>Do you recommend it to me senpai?
Car.ding? Or do you mean cyber crime in general?

If you're referring to carding, I'd suggest you to invest your time in a better "skill" if we can even call it that, it's not really very profitable and involves a lot of risk, unless you start a huge market like those lamped guys, which is even riskier. It's a lot harder for newcomers as well because of the latest additions to security in the web, things like browser fingerprinting, fraud score assessments, shared databases between payment gateways, etc, etc weren't commonplace 10 years ago

How's your knowledge about computers? The more you know the less you'll have to rely on other people, so your chances to be scammed are less
>>
File: wojak.png (18KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
18KB, 633x758px
>you will never again make $1300 every month exploiting Google adsense with your /b/ros

I miss the late 2000s
>>
>>58035944
I have a general understanding but not really in depth in any particular area.

I've just been browsing malware and programming forums for years because I found it interesting. Never actually done anything besides downloading malware sources and trying it out in vm

And I was mostly talking about carding, seems even still pretty profitable.
>>
File: asdf.jpg (21KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
21KB, 412x351px
>>58035988
>tfw I thought it would always be easy to do a MITM and steal credit card info in times of need
>times of need are here
>things got a lot more complex, secure and dangerous
I hate the new normie internet.
>>
File: wu.jpg (40KB, 491x311px) Image search: [Google]
wu.jpg
40KB, 491x311px
>>58034086
If you don't like solving problems then GTFO.
Any idiot can learn programming, it's the problem solving that people pay for.
>>
>>58036032
>>58035988
Back in the 90's people dumped credit card info for free and there was literally 0 security checks

Why the fuck couldn't I have been alive then?
>>
>>58034086
yeah enjoy never being able to you your money or the IRS will come after you
>>
>>58036205
How do carders do it then
>>
>>58036010
Alright, if times are hard I think even carding is a good alternative compared to other crimes. Which part confuses you the most? I don't have any real experience personally but I've seen how that stuff works. Might hang around here for the next 20 mins at most.

>>58036107
Things are only a bit harder to do, remember this has always been a cat and mouse game. Stuff like credit card security checks (e.g. verified by visa) can be bypassed by impersonating the browser and using a similar IP to the real owner.
>>
>>58036240
The part that confuses me is all the terminology and what appears to be scammers

I'm just unsure if it's worthwhile a pursuit as it stands. People seem to claim making thousands a day but how likely is that? Is it more trouble and risk than it's worth?

wouldnt it just be easier to buy online game currency or something then sell that
>>
>>58036235
Theres a reason they don't use the credit cards for themselves
>>
>>58036306
Isn't that because they get millions of them?

I mean it'd be easier to sell 1million cards for $14 each to make $14million than to deal with the hassle of using them many.
>>
>>58036344
Nobody makes millions. They never did.
They might make tens of thousands to a couple hundred grand per year tops, and that's pushing it. There's a reason most of the scammers are third worlders. It takes a lot of effort, time and skill to pull this off, and the payoff is not worth the risk of life in prison if you can make that kind of money otherwise.
>>
>>58036291
Alright, as you've said it, there's two ways of making money, one entails less risk (buying game currencies) but also highly limits your profits
>the game probably has a very safe limit on how many credit purchases you can make
>withdrawing the money is probably risky because you'd probably need multiple bank accounts to withdraw the money
>the game probably collects unique identifiers from your computer and sends it home, possibly identifying all your transactions (could be easily solved by a vm, but still)

Some methods have their pros, and their cons. The guys that shave off items at stores have a lot more risk but they can profit a lot more than what you're proposing. You have to consider that in practice, things are always much more difficult than they appear.
>>
>>58036405
I mean the people getting them.

Like for example the homedepot or target hacks got millions of cards.
>>
>>58036479
how the fuck do people have the balls to do it in store

Nothing to lose or something?
>>
>>58036612
Yep, but you need a totally different skillset to pull that off. End users of this data monetize it differently, and could make some OK profits if you dedicate all your day to it, or automate/delegate work to other people.

>>58036671
Just like any other organization you have different types of individuals carrying out different tasks at different levels, those who actually do the buying are probably the least rewarded members since they're at the bottom of the pyramid, then there's the guys who recruit those who do the shopping, and above there's the guy that provides them with the hardware and data necessary to carry it out, maybe this guy serves as a middleman between someone with access to good data/hardware.

or maybe they're just a bunch of disorganized fools, these guys come in all shapes and sizes
>>
>>58034895
This guy sounds like a fucking legend..this international black market shit reminds me of that Nick Cage movie, Lord Of War
>>
>>58036738
It seems they just buy dumps, write to blanks with msr then go wild.

Don't know why you'd need 10000 people for this. Unless cashing dump and pin and even then
>>
>>58036738
Also what about bank transfers

How do those work?
>>
>>58036811
>It seems they just buy dumps, write to blanks with msr then go wild.
Yeah that's pretty much it, but i think planning everything also helps greatly
>Don't know why you'd need 10000 people for this. Unless cashing dump and pin and even then
I was specifically talking about a big organized group vs a disorganized one, a single person can do all this including the instore/cashing, but at what cost? You'd certainly show up in a few cameras, and maybe even have your face in the wall of fame of ATMs/Banks, or a police station, depending on the country you're in that might not be worth it.

You can certainly do it yourself, but it won't be long until you have to do your instore buys in other cities, because cops will be looking for you, at some point if you want to expand your profits you'll have to delegate work to other people.
>>
>>58036979
how do they buy on stores without an ID? do they just get fake ones?
>>
>>58037020
Yeah that's one way, I've also heard they sometimes have contacts at the checkout who know of all the business in advance, but I think the former is more common.

The chinese sell a lot of ids openly
>>
>>58036891
For that you need an organization (could be small) like the one I described before, if you can't arrange something like that you can outsource all the stuff that happens in the real world to guys on the internet, there are people who manage "mules" so to speak, who cash out the money, this is where most of the scamming takes place though.
>>
>>58037135
Is it mostly a no-go for the average person?

Seems like regular carding is relatively safe and benign but then theft from actual bank accounts is a new level ...
>>
>>58034086
create CTOS :^)
>>
Where would you even buy botnet services? Let's say my friend wants to DDOS the pirate bay, where would he go to purchase something like that
>>
>>58037452
Malware forum
>>
>>58037452
It's actually easier than you think, but only if you are retarded. Let me tell you a story...

So, I knew of this kid
He played call of duty on xbox live
He was showing off this monthly service he was paying for that he described "can totally knock a dude off the internet for a few hours, dude."

He showed me it and he was literally paying for a the privilege to borrow a "stress tester" that was branded for dumb xbox users as a "hacking tool that teaches your enemies a lesson." He was paying 30 bux a month for that.
>>
>>58037542
dumb skids are great haha

Better is to sell a "crypter" on hackforums with a backdoor to steal their bots and accounts lol

>Make money
>Steal some skiddies' bots

double-win
>>
>>58037542
>>>/hf/
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.