[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever participated in the creation of cheats or bypasses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 18

File: ei81ti.png (1MB, 876x653px) Image search: [Google]
ei81ti.png
1MB, 876x653px
Have you ever participated in the creation of cheats or bypasses for software/games?
>>
>>58031525
Yes.
>>
>>58031553
Scum
>>
Yes.
>>
>>58031525
yeah, but nothing malicious
>>
>>58031525
yes, Starwind Virtual SAN, I removed the trial time check

This difference file has been created by IDA

StarWindService.exe
0000000000059835: 48 90
0000000000059836: 0F 90
0000000000059837: 47 90
0000000000059838: C1 90
000000000005B8F8: 76 77
000000000008CF1D: 86 87
00000000000C9826: 87 86
00000000000DED21: 74 EB
>>
I mean, I've made a couple of flex patches for iOS. Can hardly call that an achievement, though.
>>
Made a living selling xigncode bypasses to chinese folk
a company even sent me one of their old servers as gratitude as I kept their shit working without extra fund requirements

also reverse engineered (if you could even call it that) thousands of shitty "free gold just input ur pass and username" software email + password combinations
>>
Yeah. I do freelance coding. Some guy off elance.com hired me to modify his injector to work with 64 bit binaries.
>>
>>58031525
i sometimes make cheats for video games and shitpost on /vg/ about them
>>
>>58031525
All the time.
>>
What's a /g/ approved RE book?
>>
>>58031525
Yes.

One of the most distinct things I remember doing was hacking the animation files for the ragnarok online game to remove all battle animations. Since the only cooldown was enforced clientside, you could effectively use abilities as fast as you could press them this way. (Rather than at the rate enforced by your animation speed)

I didn't abuse it to the utmost because that would have been way too obvious, but I used it to slightly push the envelope of what would otherwise have been possible.
>>
>>58031675
>nodelay
that shit alongside with WPE PRO usage was fucking terrible, when did they even fix it?
>>
I once changed a jnz to jmp in the serial key check of a shitty shareware game and posted the exe to mininova.

Good times.
>>
yes, https://github.com/McSwaggens/AimTux and some other shit

VAC on Linux is literally non-existent, anything ring0 goes through so you don't even have to understand how VAC works.
>>
File: N3ilWHJ.jpg (303KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
N3ilWHJ.jpg
303KB, 1920x1080px
arma is terrible
>>
I made cheats using TSearch for Battlefield 1942 back in the day.
>>
>>58031621
Literally 2 minute pasting from uc
>>
>>58031753
Wait for -rep fagit
>>
>>58031574
>>>/v/
>>>/reddit/
>>
Which tools do you guys recommend? Olly + CE?
>>
>>58033363
Olly + IDE
CE is okay I guess, most things detect it so I don't really see an use unless you've bypassed the security method the software/game is using.
>>
>mfw cheated on a FOSS multiplayer game so hard that the next game became closed source
>>
>>58033461
source: my ass
>>
>>58033450
IDE or IDA? I heard that CE is good to identify structs and such, that's probably the thing I have most trouble with.
>>
>>58031654
>/g/
>intelligent enough to read
Half these impoverished ESL fucks couldn't spell book 5 years sgo
>>
File: 27831601442182341198.png (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
27831601442182341198.png
54KB, 1280x720px
>inb4 south Korean honeypot

Yall niggaz goin to jail.
>>
>>58031654

There is no such thing, just try it until you get it.
>>
>>58031525
Yes, probably for longer than some of the posters here have been alive.

I've done numerous things over the years on my own and with others internationally including software cracking, reverse-engineering, cryptanalysis, and vulnerability discovery and exploit development in a range of sophisticated hardware and software setups from games consoles to FIPS 140-2 Level 4 embedded systems.

I am now retired, but I plan to reverse something maybe over this Christmas period for nostalgia's sake.

I consider cheating in online multiplayer games to be unsporting and I won't do it anymore - the last time was during a closed alpha with the developers' explicit permission.

>>58031654
There is no substitute for your own interest and experimentation, but there are plenty of good learning resources around nowadays. Try https://beginners.re/ (RE4B), as well as some of the older texts from the late +Fravia and +ORC for an idea of the kind of attitude (or alcohol) you might need to bring to the more advanced stuff.

>>58033363
Olly was great for a while but it's getting decidedly rusty now and it only works for 32-bit code (the 64-bit version is not progressing quickly). Using it now is a bit like trying to use SoftICE 15 years ago: you'll keep finding things it's not good at.

Try some more modern tools like x64dbg and radare2 - or the old standby IDA Pro, which is still my favourite when deadlisting.
>>
>>58033621
shame they patched it, that exploit was hilarious
>>
Early GTA IV console mods,
Wrote a few moderkillers as well as custom mods/spawn lists for people.
Before the age of scripting.
>>
>>58033682
I wish x64dbg had better function call analysis, that's the only reason why I'm still using Olly for 32-bit.

The plugins I've tried don't come even close.
>>
>>58031525
>>>/v/
>>
>>58033890
>boo hoo I can't buy reverse engineering skills from amazon.com back to /v/ you go
fuck off
>>
I reverse engineered Illusion-Hacks' software and blew them the fuck out a week ago
>>
>>58033363
>>58033450
I use gdb and scanmem
>>
>>58033920
>reverse engineering
>cheating
>hacking

You need to be at least 18 years old to post here.
>>
>>58033769
Well it depends on what you're doing. I don't find it substantially worse or better, but I agree it is a little easier to jump around in Olly.

Tip: If you want to figure out what changed between two versions of something (e.g. looking at a new feature, protection, whatever), then Zynamics BinDiff is the right way to go - and since Google acquihired them, they released it for free. https://www.zynamics.com/software.html
>>
>>58033998
He's not wrong though, for a modern protection such as xigncode or VAC, most of the time spent is not making the "whatever term you use for TOS breaking modifications that give you an unfair advantage", but rather decompiling and observing how the anticheat functions and what it exactly does.

But good contribution to the thread anon, always helpful as ever.
>>
>>58034063
>xigncode
That shit is straight up malware, I remember some guy got so upset at how it worked that the made a fully functional emulator of it, that still works to this day and is open source.
>>
>>58034063
>But good contribution to the thread anon, always helpful as ever.
Ignore him, he's just salty there's an actual thread about technology on /g/

>but rather decompiling and observing how the anticheat functions and what it exactly does.
Are there any good articles detailing examples of how anticheat software in past games has worked? I do wonder what exactly they're doing, and in particular how anticheat compares to e.g. DRM.
>>
>>58034027
Does BinDiff work with my cracked version of IDA (6.8)? Radiff2 was quite ok when I needed to do that sort of thing.
>>
>>58034144
>Are there any good articles detailing examples of how anticheat software in past games has worked?
Most are possibly buried in time, I remember there being a professional assembly engineer doing studies and articles on VAC3, but he removed everything after apparently steam started using his data to patch out holes and such, as he seemed to quite enjoy making lods of money from it.
>>
Which is /g/ more comfortable with, external or internal?
>>
File: ea-logo-3.png (114KB, 2813x973px) Image search: [Google]
ea-logo-3.png
114KB, 2813x973px
anyone remember this meme?
>>
>>58031753
hello Barclay
>>
Yes.
>>
>>58031525
Yeah, when the original crysis launched without anticheat I edited the unchecksummed client-side config files so I'd run around at 500 mph and shoot nukes out of my pistol in MP.

It was pretty fun for a few days. It's been a long time so I assume I got tipped off about it by... someone or something, maybe just another "hacker"
>>
>>58031753
end ur life
t. namefag
>>
>>58031753
noice
>>
>>58031753
Delete this.

Or valve will fix it.
>>
Can anyone explain basically how farming bots work in runescape?
Seeing as the map is static is it just simple commands to hit tree a / b / c till inventory is full then deposit in bank a * closest* ?
>>
I played metro with the invincibility cheat on because I was bad at it.
>>
>>58035331
mate runescape is dead, get over it :^)
>>
>>58035326
this shit gets cloned 1234 times a day, valve knows about it
>>
>>58035331
Writing scripts for a bot is really easy, it is one of the first things I programmed.
Writing the client is much harder.
>>
>>58035708
Oh alright.

I might try hacking then with a friend's account lol
>>
>>58035724
lol XD
>>
>>58035717
Give example Pseudo code please ?
>>
>>58035754
No
>>
>playing cs 1.back in 2002/2003
>only 12 years old at the time
>get mildly interested in programming/decide to make a wall hack
>make a really shitty wall hack where only the walls were transparent but everything else still had it's original shading
>lose interest in programming
>next time i try my hand at it is when i had to in college in 2011
if only i stuck with it maybe i'd have a decent paying job now.
>>
>>58031620
>also reverse engineered (if you could even call it that) thousands of shitty "free gold just input ur pass and username" software email + password combinations
kek i had a form like that hosted on some free website and domain. i made the mistake of having a game account registered under that email, but i only used that account to transfer items to my main account, i.e. middle man account, so i didn't lose much.
>>
>>58031589
motivated by personal reasons or a manager being too stingy to buy the full version?
>>
>>58031620
>make a living selling code to chinese

where could you possibly live to make the economics of this viable?
>>
>>58036183
Xigncode3 is no joke to bypass, shit searches trough pretty much everything and is as intrusive as malware when it comes to accessing and looking into files (everything you've touched on the computer in the last 2 days is searched, decompiled, string searched, blacklist checking, byte and function overlooked and a bunch of other garbage), and there's entire "companies" in china dedicated to gold farming and selling trough the usage of illegal software/modifications who pay huge amounts of money per every update to keep their shithouse bots and miners working.
>>
>>58031574

kys faggot
>>
>>58033148
>I have done your mother
>>
>>58031753
>VAC on Linux is literally non-existent
negro que
>>
>>58033489
Can't be. The source is closed faggot.
>>
File: a bit too fast, i think.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
a bit too fast, i think.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
not really a cheat per-se, but yesterday in an attempt to remove the 60fps cap on a game, the game just sped up overall
since it's an RPG, you could use it to farm xp/money in less real time, so there's that. wasn't the intention, though
>>
>>58037237
Fun hint: Look for any cutscenes, main menu or any sequence that runs in 60 fps for babbies first 60fps entrance
>>
>>58037262
entrance? what do you mean?

i am new to this, i did a bit of reading into how fps limiting is done in opengl (it's an opengl game), and tried to identify code that might correspond with it using IDA, but it is largely over my head
i ended up pretty much guessing which value to alter

the intro cutscene is prerendered video (which plays normal speed), and in-game cutscenes are VN-like

the game does actually render more than 60fps with a higher value, so maybe there's something else i can do to get the desired result
>>
>>58037262
-- oh, and if you mean the game alternates between 60 and say, 30 fps, then no, it's 60fps all the time, even during videos it's outputting 60fps (though the video itself isn't)
>>
File: a.png (142KB, 906x302px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
142KB, 906x302px
>>58037434
>>
File: 50Hz.png (21KB, 297x133px) Image search: [Google]
50Hz.png
21KB, 297x133px
>>58037494
interestingly, it does do vsync, and will go below 60fps
>>
>>58032313
>medium/low settings
yes it is
>>
>>58037569
game's badly optimized, no point in trying to go higher
>>
>>58035331
Yes. Although I originally had a different approach when crafting, I used a program to record my mouse actions as a "lap" and let the software re-do everything 100 times (basically mimicking what I did with the mouse). I thought bots would be easily detected and this would be a safer approach.
This was 8 years ago though, I wouldn't know if this is still possible.
>>
Valve here, archiving thread.
>>
File: c.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
c.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>58037237
oh wow, i actually found it
looked around in IDA for functions that called glFlush, and found a value that appears to set the fps limit

i set it to 20 (well, 41A00000 since it's a 32bit float) and now the game's running 20fps, but normal speed
>>
>>58031525
I made one of the best AI scripts for Granado Espada which had tons of useful features even if you didn't use it for botting.
>>
Right so back in the days of Halo CE I modded all kinds of stuff. I made the AR shoot sniper rounds, made the Warthog drivable from the passenger seat, made the shotgun shoot tank rounds, took away the grenades gravity so they just went in a straight line forever and made the pistol "teleport" players into the sky where they then fell to their deaths. I also places teleportation triggers in random places so people could teleport to unreachable places on the map.
>>
>>58036884
Through not trough
>>
I am the guy that joins Urbanterror servers killing close to 500 people in minutes with my autoaim and making everyone unable to pay.
>>
You all are amateurs. I make 3D java block game hax.
>>
Yes. Yesterday made new hack for gta 5.
>>
>>58037557
>>58037494
It's possible that there's a second value which you missed that controls the game tick rate in relation to the frame rate.
>>
>>58039070
Oh man, now you reminded me (again) of Ragnarok Online and homunculus AI abuse.

I remember adding a method to the homunculus AI system that allowed you to bypass the API restrictions and control your character as well (instead of just the homunculus). That was pretty fun to both make and abuse.

I also made a battle AI which was capable of casting abilities faster than normal, and pretty much ripped people apart.
>>
>>58039823
any hints as to what i should look for?

thought i got it in >>58039022, but it only works for <60
>>
>>58039992
>any hints as to what i should look for?
Sadly no, but if it only works for <60, maybe you could find the ‘60’ constant somewhere in code? Or perhaps the 1000 constant, or some constant corresponding to the number of milliseconds or microseconds in 1/60th of a second? Who knows. I don't know enough about how you'd make a shitty FPS-limited game, because that requires malicious retardation on the part of the development team anyway.

If you want to understand what to look for, you need to understand how these developers think. Maybe you could look at other examples of FPS-limited game loops to figure out how they work.
>>
>>58040032
To expand on this idea, if they can adjust the game speed to the framerate but only for framerates <60, then it's posible they're doing something like measuring the amount of time it took to render and subtracting this time from some fixed constant that represents 60fps in order to figure out how much to speed up the game logic by.

What happens if you only set the FPS to something like 80fps? Does the game logic also run way too quickly, or does it run at a rate proportionally faster than 60fps?

You could also look for calls that measure the frame time, I guess, and work from there.
>>
>>58040032
>Maybe you could look at other examples of FPS-limited game loops to figure out how they work.
that's (only) what i've been doing, but it's difficult to correlate even C examples with disassembled junk, especially since i have no real C or x86 assembly knowledge

the game scales properly under 60fps, so i imagine there's somewhere in there that explicitly checks for framerates over 60, and pins the scaling code to that (maybe i should look around for the millisecond value of a 60fps frame, maybe it's looking for frame times under a value instead...)
>>
>>58040103
>but it's difficult to correlate even C examples with disassembled junk, especially since i have no real C or x86 assembly knowledge
I think that's a bigger problem. RE relies very strongly on having a good understanding of how people write C code in practice, and then how the compiler translates typical C constructs to assembly.
>>
>>58031525
>>>/v/

>>58031589
That's pretty fucked considering they're moments away from death due to VMware's vSAN, etc.
>>
>>58040115
i understand that'd be pretty crucial, but this is just for fun
can't learn anything if you only do things you already know
>>
>>58040134
if you're having trouble understanding disassembled code you can try IDA with hex rays plugin that translates a disassembled function into a C one, it works fairly well but it's a crutch
>>
>>58040327
i'll have a look
>>
>>58031525
i found many bugs on lineage 2 most of them i either sold them or i used them to gain more adena(the ig currency) and then sell it
later on i find out that this game is so fucking pathetic in security that i can make more money by making a program to "block" bot programs than to actually have bots in gazzilion of servers...
and then the idea of smartguard came..
>>
>>58031525
Not really interested in using any, but I would like to make some just for the fun of it. No idea how to start, though.
>>
>>58040588
I've never played Lineage, but what the fuck is up with this entire scenario? An MMO where people host their own servers? They actually pay money for anti-cheat? Are these not private servers? Are they actually officially allowed and do they make money? I'm so confused. I thought Lineage 2 was a game that's been dead for at least a decade and only had obscure private servers left with maybe a few hundred players at most.
>>
>>58037592
It's not badly optimized. Its just a lot more dependant on your CPU than other games, also the server plays a big role in your perfomance due to badly coded missions, which there are tons of especially in the popular areas, like life, wasteland, etc.
>>
Yes.
>>
>>58031525

You can make some good cash out of this if you manage to bypass EAC and Battleye

private cheats
>>
>>58031574
Literally the only even remotely useful thing you can do with games, and you call him scum? Tells more about you than him.
>>
>>58041136
Where is a good place to pay for cheats?
I want one that works on a unreal 3 engine game.
>>
Back in 2010 or so I was playing Heroes of Newerth (dota clone, used to be a really good but devs fucked it up). The game had modding support and you had pretty much free reins to modify anything that was client side. The thing was, some things were known to the client that shouldn't have been known, such as auras from other heroes and other things.

I made a mod that displayed all auras that affected the player which basically let you know if certain enemies were near or if a sentry ward saw you. I never distributed it though.

Other than that I've abused glitches on RP servers in gmod. I found a glitch on a popular rp map which would crash the server every time. If you slept in the elevator entrance and let the doors close and go into your sleeping body the server would crash.
>>
Let's say that I have a DLL I want to use, but don't have any documentation for it, is there a way to figure out the interface just by looking at the .dll file itself?
>>
>>58042708
>Let's say I have a DLL I want to use
>doesn't name what kind of .dll it is or what he wants to use it for
guyse i have a byte how do i use
>>
>>58042708
>get a program that reads the export table
>unmangle names
>if name didnt include all information, look at assembly code to find out the rest
>>
>>58042708
reverse engineer that shit
>>
>>58042843
Thanks, got an export table viewer and it does just what I wanted.
>>
>>58031525
No, I'm too ignorant about programming and software to do that. I have respect for those who do, not so much for cheats but plenty for people who mod and create new content, tools and whatever utilities or fixes for games which are lacking in some way. Zero respect for the people who use cheats in online games or for those who sell them. Lowest of the low.
>>
Never like, coding anything. But ive always tried to find ways to fuck with games.
From wall glitching in Halo CE to finding ways to bypass entire missions in every other Halo, ive spoofed items in Runescape and even broke the engine Roblox runs on.

I was just a kid playing halo 1 and 2, but i discovered on my own what alot of speedrunners use nowadays to grt through the games. From grenade jumping to "walk over" Outskirts on Halo 2, to flipping vehicles on myself to jump over an entire mission in Halo Reach

I forgot exactly what i did in Roblox that broke it so bad. It was really early in game, like 2008/2009. I did something that had to do with spawning lots of items in a single point and the moving them inwards on eachother

When i figured out how to basically steal a persons items in runescape via the trading screen i realized that i could be banned for it, and brought it up with a jmod i knew, who looked into it with me, recorded it, banned my ip for three days, sent me alot of emails before unbanning me, then gave me an untradable blue phat and now you cant do it anymore
>>
File: Image.jpg (135KB, 815x458px) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
135KB, 815x458px
Plenty. No, I won't help you, fuck off.

I quit playing video games a while ago, but near the end I got into "hacking" them. I spent so much time on them that they were affecting other, important, aspects of my life. For what? Meaningless digital points. The more hardcore I got into them, the more I valued them, but the less rewarding they were. Always needed higher highs so to speak. Sounds crazy, I know, and it was which is why I realized how retarded it was and got rid of them. Perminently.

Most single player games I did. I did Rainbow Six Siege, Grand Theft Auto V, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Garry's Mod, Runescape, etc. Can't remember everything, honestly, but those are the "bigger" ones for me.

Rainbow Six Siege during Beta was extremely easy, but got more difficult when it came out. CS:GO was always shit as all Valve games are. GTAV was "easy", but tedious. IIRC, first you could do it by bypassing the ScriptHook online block. Pretty easy. Then you could do it by injecting the dll... And then it was just by running an exicutable which was really the same thing. The biggest issue was that Rockstar kept patching it, but they take so long and they don't give a fuck about cheaters. They give a fuck about money cheats because they want to sell shark cards. Everything else doens't matter. Not like they can do much anyways due to how the game is designed. That was probably the most fun. Gmod too, but it's very easy. Its design makes VAC not an issue. Runescape because of nostalgia. Obviously I didn't "hack" into Runescape's servers, but things like bots and all that. Not that difficult. Mostly because I wanted a very high level mage number or whatever it's called.

GTAV was the best, but I got permabanned. Game is trash without online. Banned for money (all they care about), but I was reckless. Added A LOT to my account. Too noticable, but didn't give a fuck at that point. I'd add screenshots, but I deleted everything when I quit gaymes.
>>
>>58042954
>none of this happened: the post
>>
>>58042954
>this entire post
lmao fucking mobile posters
>>
File: 1480593359659.png (255KB, 521x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480593359659.png
255KB, 521x600px
>>58031525

I've made plenty of bots for Tibia and Ragnarok Online with Autoit and whatnots.

Does this count?
>>
>>58043330
>Ragnarok Online
Why not just use OpenKore?
>>
File: VWsI4b.jpg (430KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
VWsI4b.jpg
430KB, 1680x1050px
I have always been the top competitor for a job opportunity because I always cheat on those online tests.

>I use a script to pause any timers
>do the test with an other fake account to get a hold of the questions if that is not possible

I always wonder why people don't do this.
>>
File: 32.jpg (23KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
23KB, 385x385px
>tfw used to write hacks all the time for Americas Army
>tfw no one on /g/ even knows what America's Army is
>>
>>58043650
isn't it some shitty milsim sponsored by the US army?
>>
>>58043650

It was a bit of a shit game though, let's be honest.
>>
>>58043740
>shitty milsim
>shitty
numale call of duty nigger detected
>>
File: Capture.png (506KB, 1307x679px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
506KB, 1307x679px
>>58042954
I was able to find my Rockstar Games Social Club account. Don't believe there's a way to show ban status without being in-game. However, it seems like it makes a support ticket automatically for you whenever you get banned.

I also did a few mobile games on Android out of boredom, but they weren't all that interesting. Did Minecraft too. Did Grand Theft Auto IV, but there was nothing good about its multiplayer.

Wish I had screenshots. Although there's nothing really intersting about them. Just for the sake of nostalgia. That's about all I can remember for now.

Grand Theft Auto V and Rainbow Six Siege were the most fun I'd say.
>>
>>58042954
>>58043782
wow you downloaded some shitty public hacks for games that don't even have a single piece of protection and used them holy shit call the police
>>
File: 1452141235056.png (470KB, 600x592px) Image search: [Google]
1452141235056.png
470KB, 600x592px
>>58043650
>>58043751
>He dislikes every shooter that isn't "realistic" enough for his taste
>>
>>58043751
hurrrrr

not everybody is an underage >>>/v/ kid, faggot
>>
I remember pissing off people in GunZ.

Good times, but that was a whole decade ago. Damn.
>>
hacks?
no
mods?
yes
>>
>>58043650
I remember it. I played it. The game was quite shite.
>>
Found loads of glitches in games over the past couple decades.

Namely Timesplitters 2 and Future Perfect mapmaker glitches that let you make "custom" tiles with various features
Examples:
corridor tiles with no walls, ceiling or floor. entirely see through
One-way corridors.
Fake elevators by glitching 2 2x1 corner tiles staggered on top, both connected to the same room. Walking in the room then turning around, you can only see the newest corridor.
Stacked items / teleports / anything
Walk-through walls, fall-through floors, invisible teleporters. (last one very handy for recreating the Tricks and Traps Doom level in TS, that middle pad-free teleport)

Others being some hilarious glitches for Duke Nukem. Black / White Dook, mini Dook, weapon waterfalls, etc.
Managed to find loads of wall glitches in GTA, Timesplitters.
Found fucking loads of Minecraft dupes in the early days. (and automated the fuck out of them with autohotkey)
Also wrote a script that let me jump from any height and land by placing a block, water on top, remove block, land in 2-deep water preventing damage. Another to build a wall between me and someone charging "instantly". (think anti-cheats detects that now)

Found ways to break the AI in a bunch of games. Timesplitters being another one of those I was most proud of figuring out.
Managed to make the AI loop a circuit and never do anything else, not even shoot you at any point.

But I haven't really bothered trying editing, hijacking or interfacing directly with game data.
I was considering it a while back, but never really bothered.
I sort of went off online games for a while and I've not really been on them since.
>>
>>58031525
I used to cheat by editing my savegames all the time when I was in highschool.

Just changed some values with a hex editor.
>>
File: Image.jpg (43KB, 999x550px) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
43KB, 999x550px
>>58043782
Did Battlefield 3 & 4 too. I'd check the Battlelog, but I can't log in because I deleted my Origin account. Unless there's another way to access it? I was pretty careless and since Battlelog is public, someone noticed my stats were weird and reported me. Got banned from most of the servers. This is on PC so there are only custom servers that people play on. And there's only a handful of them. They use a special system I believe. If you get banned once from one of them, you're screwed for the others. Crysis 2 as well, but if I recall they didn't care. It was just added to sell more, which didn't work out well.

Probably was a tool at times, but I liked doing it because I was able to push the boundaries of what was allowed in a game. Doesn't matter regardless. Video games are a waste of time so none of it mattered. Interesting experience though. At least I have a bunch of meaningless virtual points to show for it! That's about it.

Meh.
>>
>>58044088
>videogames are a waste of time
>but blogging about how you used public cheats on shitty videogames on a taiwanese anime board subsection of technology isn't
>>
>>58043919
Gunz hacks were the fucking best. I remember one that spammed the respawn animation every few frames so that you were invincible, and every gun could fire like a machine gun with unlimited ammo. The spawn animation puts this glowing yellow aura around your character and you float for a second, so you looked like a goddamn super saiyan firing rockets everywhere at an unreasonable frequency.
Used to be in a clan, and we all had that hack injected during clan wars, but didn't use it unless somebody on the other side started using hacks. One guy on the other team used a shitty lawnmower hack, so we all turned on ours at once and the other team started shitting bricks lol.
I need to find whoever wrote that hack and buy them a beer, so funny.
>>
>>58044055
>shite
>brit-nigger
>having good taste
kek
>>
>>58031525
Games, no.
>>
>>58044179
I'm not a brit, cunt.
>>
>hurr gaymes are a waste of time for mature adults like me
>durr but i have no reflexes and use cheats because le salt
Y'all got beaten by Chad in high school?
>>
/v/ please leave
>>
>>58044617
>thinks being a mexican-tier scott or a nigger-tier Mc is any better
kek
>>
>>58031525

yes

I got good at exploiting the console permissions setup of gmod servers. most of them amounted to spamming a command that the server owners didn't know about. One would get the player list and force them all to join a certain party, and this would usually break the HUD and confuse everybody. also some game modes had a retarded system where you could change your player name at like 10 hertz from the console.

>>58032313

it's the shitty missions that people make. Arma is good.
>>
>>58042954
tl;dr
>>
>>58044663
ur mom lmao
>>
File: image_10.jpg (21KB, 266x254px) Image search: [Google]
image_10.jpg
21KB, 266x254px
>>58044727
Try Scandinavia, here's an anime.
Thread posts: 146
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.