[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>going to college for IT Is there anything I should learn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: Multiple_Server_.jpg (537KB, 2000x1358px) Image search: [Google]
Multiple_Server_.jpg
537KB, 2000x1358px
>going to college for IT

Is there anything I should learn to be ahead of pajeets ?
>>
Math and people skills are the only things that will keep your job.

Linear algebra on your resume makes you employable in ways that curries can't be.
>>
>>58024418
Yeah to be good with people is most important. Work on your charisma and jokes.
>>
people skills are VERY important. certs are good too. learn as much as you can about fiber also.
>>
>>58024474
Why would math matter in it?
>>
>>58024418
Pajeets are for CS.
>>
>>58024474
>IT
>math

nigga you don't need math to install the new employee's landline and plug in their monitor

>>58024418
go for one of
>Electrical Eng
>Computer Eng
>Network Eng
>Software Eng
>>
>>58024418
Buy a bunch of cheap networking equipment off of eBay and experiment.
>>
>>58024418
you'll thank me later bhratra
>>
>>58024739
t. CS fag
>>
>>58024418
Hygiene
>>
File: a-potty-for-me-by-karen-katz.jpg (59KB, 600x641px) Image search: [Google]
a-potty-for-me-by-karen-katz.jpg
59KB, 600x641px
>>
>>58024418
Waste of time, pajeets will still be cheaper than you.
>>
People skills makes up the majority of your chance to get a good job
I'm brown myself but the international pajeets in my uni are almost hopeless in communication
>>
File: -.png (46KB, 412x416px) Image search: [Google]
-.png
46KB, 412x416px
>>58025191
>>
Pajeet here.
Get good if you want to compete with us.
>>
>>58026020
t. pajeet
>>
>>58024418
>he goes to college for IT

Why would you go to college if you just want to be a tradie?
>>
>>58026084
Hard to get in unless you have some qualifications unless you do an apprenticeship (which is a better option)

Personally I'd skip the college and go for certs if you can't do the aforementioned though, depending on what part of IT you're gunning for.
>>
>>58025435
This. Pajeets are only "good" as code monkeys. If a company prefers to hire them, it's most likely an unhealthy work environment you don't want to be part of.
>>
>>58026112
Are pajeets given a special area at work to keep their baskets, cobras, and flutes?
>>
>>58024418

You can speak English.....you are already far superior to the pajeets.
>>
>>58026112

100% correct, Anon. Pajeets are don't become Project Leaders and Management......all they are good for is hammering code........code which needs to be corrected as it won't compile.
>>
English
>>
>>58027382
Sundar Pichai, CEO of Google
Satya Nadella, CEO of Microsoft
Shantanu Narayen, CEO of Adobe
Francisco D’Souza, CEO of Cognizant
Rajeev Suri, CEO of Nokia
>>
>>58027382
>>58027695
Amit Singhal
Padmasree Warrior
Sundar Pichai
Anand Rajaraman
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.