[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/g/ I want to get a laptop to create fake identity as an experiment.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: landscape-1446570700-hacker.jpg (39KB, 980x490px) Image search: [Google]
landscape-1446570700-hacker.jpg
39KB, 980x490px
/g/ I want to get a laptop to create fake identity as an experiment. The laptop should be untraceable to me - what do you recommend? What machine, what OS, how to connect to the internet and what is the best way to instantly destroy it?

Also: How to buy it? New in a store with cash? Used?
>>
>>58016868
who are you going to kill OP?
>>
>>58016923

nobody, it's a victimless thing. I want to test tech, learn more about digital anonymity and have fun
>>
My current plan was an old x86 laptop bought locally through the newspaper ads with cash. then us a 3g modem with prepaid sim and just leave standard windows on it. Create all kinds of accounts from there. Nothing illegal, just mail, fb etc.
>>
>>58017001
>windows on it
why not Tails linux

>>58017001
>3g modem with prepaid sim
a cellphone is always in contact with more than one tower,
ping from 2~3 towers can triangulate your position, towers have different heights, on top of sky scrappers etc, so they can trace the connection to your apartment.

better use a wifi router with sim card or usb for WAN and have it on the building roof, but best bet is a battery + solar panel and drop it on an empty plot with many buildings surrounding it, and use a "cantenna".

be sure to NOT use a amd post 2013 or intel post 2008 chipsets as you can disale the hardware backdoor known as "management engine"
>>
>>58017537

if the router is on the roof wouldn't the triangulation point at the same apartment? And a cantenna would need a line of sight, so it would point at my appartment I guess? I could also travel into another position to use the internet connection by vehicle.
>>
>>58016868
Rasberry Pi 2/3, Raspebian, TOR, a Rasperry Pi Zero, a dedicated keyboard and a dedicated screen for the Raspberry Pi Zero, you connect the two Raspberry Pi through SPCI (?) ports and you encrypt all your messages with a dedicated token (such as eToken).

You need to read all the TOR FAQ as well.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.