[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you finally switched to windows XP /g/? XP has the following

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (68KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
68KB, 1024x768px
Have you finally switched to windows XP /g/?

XP has the following benefits
Its no longer supported by Microsoft (the biggest virus and spy-ware dev in the world)!
This means:
You will not get virus uploads from MS!
you will not have a un-removable, un-deletable permanent spy-ware build into the system!
You will be safe from MS infecting you with a new spy-ware in windows 10.
You are no longer part of the Win10; Win8; Win7 botnet that will push more viruses and try to trick you into installing Win10.

PS: MS like every scammer tries to trick you naming its viruses "securities updates" don't fall for it! Every MS "securities updates" is a virus.
>>
>>58015067
windows 8 is faster than xp on old machines
>>
File: VISTA.jpg (45KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
VISTA.jpg
45KB, 1440x900px
>>58015093
running Vista here, 360 blaze it fagot.
Vista the most advanced, most compatible with all hardware and most stable OS ever made.
>>
>>58015156
Discontinued, most new software won't support it
>>
>>58015067
windows 98 master race forever!
>>
>>58015067
I'm apart of the XP forever club so yes most diffanitly but you still get virusers so its not my daily driver for that reason.

alot of software supported it before it was discontinued but i only have the 32Bit version so its useless for modern pc's lol.

what was the last supported GPU on XP anyway?
>>
>>58016968
win98 has a pretty bad security flaw.
In an unpatched fresh install, it gets infected with a virus after 5 seconds of being connected to the web.

>>58015067
we should petition microsot for them to release XP's source code. If they're not supporting it anymore, they people should be able to create their own updates to it. There should be a law about this.
>>
>>58018091
>we should petition microsot for them to release XP's source code.

They never do it.
WE always have ReactOS source code however.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.