[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have an idea for a website that I'm really passionate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

I have an idea for a website that I'm really passionate about, but I only know HTML/CSS

What do
>>
kill yourself
>>
>>58004808
Learn new things?
>>
>>58004808
Is that a leaked photo of the famous man named "mutt" that everyone has "forgotten"
>>
Hire a web designer? $200 per job on most sites
>>
HTML and CSS is enough to make a beautiful and functional website.

If you need Javascript to build a decent website then you're a cuck and should kys.
>>
hire me to do it
>>
>>58004882

I hit a brick wall when I wanted to add user generated content.

I got a login/registration system shoehorned in there with a php plugin, but I want users to be able to write posts and have them appear on public domain files, organized by thumbnails

:( sad af desu senpai
>>
>>58004905

I literally will. Do you have a portfolio?
>>
>>58004940
yes but what is it you want done anyway
>>
>>58004920
I'm not a web designer by trade but I'm pretty sure a simple HTTP POST isn't that hard to do.
>>
>>58004987

Would you be willing to chat in discord or something about it? Maybe the wdg discord
>>
File: image.jpg (156KB, 1207x667px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156KB, 1207x667px
>>58004808
What your website needs to do?

Possible to make a site using only html and css, this is how it was done during the web 1.0, the best web of all
>>
File: fullres.jpg (276KB, 1939x1240px) Image search: [Google]
fullres.jpg
276KB, 1939x1240px
>>58005030

Here's a free template I cannibalized.

I got a photo gallery template because I wanted users to be able to make blog-style posts with a thumbnail that would be displayed in the boxes, with a text preview on hover-over

I got the user registration system up and running, but can't get the post functionality in there
>>
>>58004808
Hire Pajeet
>>
>>58005024
yeah i'm in the discord as nugu
>>
>>58005173
If you had to cannibalize a template for this, you don't know html or css, you are just an idiot that thinks he can, because he can read parts of it.
>>
>>58005729

Thx senpai u a real 1
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.