[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /g/, I have a problem. I have a friend from who wanted me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: netflix-logo.png (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
netflix-logo.png
105KB, 1280x720px
Hi /g/, I have a problem. I have a friend from who wanted me to come over and watch a movie on Netflix with her.

Of course, I refused. I explained to her that it was unethical for me to watch Netflix as it would mean I am voluntarily using nonfree software, and I would be indirectly supporting Netflix's stance on content chained by DRM. I told her the term "Netflix and chill" was harmful because it's normalizing Netflix as the norm for television content.

She hasn't spoken to me since, and when I tried to talk to her at school and she pretended I didn't exist. I saw her yesterday with another man, a black man. I feel terrible. Can /g/ tell me what I should do?
>>
>>57988860
lol solid bait
>>
What sort of Kino did she want to watch with you?
>>
>>57988860
Work on the fluidity of the bait, and you've got something solid. Maybe try a sad selfie from the internet to go along with it?
>>
>>57988860
Despite this being satire it's mostly true for 99% of you /g/ neckbeard losers.

>OS X? Enjoy overpriced computing
>iPhone? My LeMeme Xi 7 has a higher res screen
>Chrome? Nice botnet

/g/ cockblocks itself after every sentence
>>
>>57988860
>I saw her yesterday with another man, a black man
dodged a bullet son
>>
>>57988860
Invite her over to pluck and eat the breakfast cereal from your neckbeard sometime, remarking that she looks like someone who likes her food.
>>
>>57988860
All black men are free, so you should offer to lick his asshole while he is balls deep in your friend.
>>
Mods please delete
>>
>>57988860
9/10
>>
Nice blog.
>>
>>57989033
Solid? Black man part went too far.
>>
>>57988860
It's all about the D, brother...DRM that is. We at the FSF appreciate you declining to commit evil. Rub a bird's feathers and compile a little software for Parabola. It might make take your mind off the pain and keep your from realizing there are better alternatives to the FSF's recommendations.
>>
>>57988860
I know that pasta.
>>
>>57989845
Kill yourself, shit for brains.
>>
One of the funniest baits I've ever seen on this board
>>
>>57988860
/tv/ you're leaking, come pick up you spills
>>
>>57989937
Mods please delete
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.