[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to buy the official nexus 6p ucb-c to usb-c cable. mine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: madlineu.jpg (26KB, 579x533px) Image search: [Google]
madlineu.jpg
26KB, 579x533px
I want to buy the official nexus 6p ucb-c to usb-c cable. mine stopped working.

it doesnt exist on the internet. i could probably get it through huawei support from 8am to 6pm on weekdays but i want to go purchase an official nexus 6p cable RIGHT NOW. instead i get a mess of off-brand chinese shit i have to dig through.

can anyone on /g/ help me find a way to give my money to buy this evasive product? this is why people buy apple. they are literally the only company who understands the value of simplicity for the consumer. after 10 years, everyone else is still confused.

>but does the apple have tiger-stripe design usb-c cables? checkmate idiot
>>
Amazon has good ones for cheap. Stop being autistic and get 3rd party
>>
>>57975097
uhhh could you not post pictures of racist pieces of shit, thanks
>>
>>57975161
>not wanting to gamble with cheap chinese knock-offs is "autistic"
the reverse is true. it's autistic to not understand why someone would want the original.

>just use gimp, its better than photoshop!
>>
File: aww.jpg (31KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
aww.jpg
31KB, 618x412px
>>57975184
ok only non-racists from here on out
>>
>>57975189
>cheap chinese knockoff

guarantee they're coming from the exact same factory famalam. You think that Huawei special orders their cables with tons of QA? Fuck no, they'll send you the same shit that's on <insert chink store of choice here>, just twice as expensive.
>>
File: 14709591.jpg (62KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
14709591.jpg
62KB, 450x450px
>>57975216
you sound like a dad trying to convince his kid the off-brand gummy worms are just as good

i want trolli brite crawlers daddy, please understand
>>
>>57975097
>it doesnt exist on the internet.
google stopped to sell 6P/5X-stuff the moment the pixel dropped.

thanks, google!
>>
File: 1476676770955.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1476676770955.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
>>57975097
Holy shit, you're so fucking autistic. Just take a look through the list of USB C cables tested by Google's lead engineer. Buy whichever one says it was approved.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wJwqv3rTNmORXz-XJsQaXK1dl8I91V4-eP_sfNVNzbA/edit#gid=0
>>
>>57975097
they should be available at your carrier's store, but they'll be expensive.
>>
File: 1398222387302.jpg (200KB, 733x679px) Image search: [Google]
1398222387302.jpg
200KB, 733x679px
>>57975725
>stop being autistic and go through this meticulously produced spreadsheet created by an engineer and manually locate the charger that's compatible with your device you autist
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.