[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to thank the /g/ent that posted "install Solus"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: solus-circle.png (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
solus-circle.png
32KB, 512x512px
I want to thank the /g/ent that posted "install Solus" in a thread couple days ago.

Never have I met a more polished distro, and I haven't had a single problem with it. Thanks /g/!
>>
>>57960768
I know right.

Running Solus MATE on my old laptop and it's smooth as a babies balls.
>>
>>57960768

stop it, kevin.
>>
File: screenFetch-2016-12-10_20-51-31.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
screenFetch-2016-12-10_20-51-31.png
1MB, 1366x768px
i like it a lot
>>
i wasn't getting the best performance out of my rig running Windows 10. Saw a thread on /g/ about Solus and gave it a spin.

Doubled my framerate in League of Legends, I'm skyrocketing up the ladder and have received numerous lucrative offers from professional teams, all of which I've turned down since I have chosen to serve my country in the US Army and it is my wish to fight Isis in the middle east
>>
>>57960768

Kevin. I am going to kill you the next time you Kevinpost Kevin.

Kevinnet was proven to be real.

t. Kevin
>>
>>57960833
but when you're gone, whose dick will the cheerleading squad suck?

*has no clue->gets it*

...maybe l should install SOLUS as well!
>>
>>57960792
>Running Solus MATE on my old laptop and it's smooth as a babies balls.

Yeah, all the idiots who say "There is no applications" and who otherwise complain about the lack of packages forget that it runs much faster without lots of stuff installed.
>>
>>57960768
Welcome to the club anon. Everyone dismisses the solus shilling as a Kevin meme but the reason people keep shilling it is because it's so good.
>>
File: dumb_frog_poster.jpg (719KB, 1700x1181px) Image search: [Google]
dumb_frog_poster.jpg
719KB, 1700x1181px
>>57960768
you're welcome
>>
>>57960988
Unless you gaymlel, why would you need more than 10 programs on it permanently?
>>
File: _81738062_risitas.jpg (34KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
_81738062_risitas.jpg
34KB, 1024x576px
everybody is just so salty they can't leave their shitty ass gentoos and archs
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 2880x1800px
>>57960768
Good show! I enjoy mine quite as well. Here, I present to you the official solus wallpaper of gentlemen.
>>
>>57960768
Heavy shilling will bring me into that boat.
>>
I've been using it for over 6 years, it's great.
>>
>>57961078
Exactly, and with Solus you can't have more
>>
fucktard memes from fucktard children

#solus@rizon, go flood or something, these meme forcers have went too far
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.