[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Cities Skylines >RX 470 4GB >Shits all over, lags all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

>Cities Skylines
>RX 470 4GB
>Shits all over, lags all the time
>Try an old 750ti 2GB just for fun
>Game runs flawlessly

Why is this allowed?
>>
File: 1463700064551.png (42KB, 653x726px) Image search: [Google]
1463700064551.png
42KB, 653x726px
>>57957306
go away pajeet
>>
>>57957306
that game is like 90% cpu biased
not only do i call bullshit on your greentext story, but i also state claim that you are, in fact, a fanboy
>>
>>57957658
Not OP, but do you think I could run this game on an i5 6500 with just its integrated GPU?
>>
>>57957306
>Why is this allowed
IDK why people go on the internet and tell lies either.
Maybe in trump's america people like you will be gassed in the concentration camps.
>>
>>57957306
faggot op reporting.

Bitch all you want but it's a true story. No idea why but it's a fact, stutter is gone when using a 750ti instead of a rx470.

CPU is a A10 5800k btw
>>
>>57957881
In that world liars would probably be hailed as the better man...
>>
File: Capture.jpg (41KB, 638x318px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
41KB, 638x318px
>>57957723
>does not support intel integrated graphics cards

looks like you are shit out of luck, grab yourself a 1050/1050ti or a rx 470, that should be enough for great performance.

>>57957975
maybe it's a driver issue, check that out if that's the case.
>>
faggot OP reporting again, I think I found the answer

As some of you said the game is mostly about the CPU, and the A10 is a hot mothafucka. The RX470 is hot as well, but the 750ti is way cooler.

My theory is that the rx470 generates enough heat to heat up the A10, so the CPU reduces performance in order to avoid overheating. The 750ti is not hot enough to cause this, which is why the stuttter doesn't happen.

Any input abut my theory?
>>
>>57957306
>not playing the clearly superior Simcity™

Nice job faggot.
>>
>>57958054
No, most likely it's the driver or your system issue.
>>
>>57958051
Thanks for your help bro. Appreciate it
>>
Ahh Chamel my greatest enemy. Didn't Baba Punjabi tell you I'm currently in charge of this board. The AMD shilling department is responsible for /v/ right now, so please leave this to us. Our customer Nvidia is paying us some good money to do a good PR here.

I like you, you are one of the few people that actually use our designated shit streets. So I'm going to turn an eye away this time.
>>
>>57958051
I played that shit with a T410 with an i5. The integrated GPU of the first gen i5 was garbage I got like 15 fps. Even Intel didn't support it. I can't even run gzdoom with opengl but somehow a recent 3d game.
>>
>>57957306
RX470 8GB, works fine for me
>>
>>57958054
>I don't know how heat works: the post
>>
>>57957306
PM'd you the fix ;)
>>
>>57957975
It's a combination of AyyMD drivers having higher CPU overhead and AyyMD CPUs having shit performance in general.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.