[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for advice on getting meterpreter passed antivirus on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: meterpreter.jpg (255KB, 1280x600px) Image search: [Google]
meterpreter.jpg
255KB, 1280x600px
Looking for advice on getting meterpreter passed antivirus on windows. My plan is to put it on a bad usb stick and hopefully just run the payload in ram, without having to store it on the hard drive.

My concern is that meterpreter is so mainstream antivirus would have to be braindead not to pick it up.

I just have a fondness for the shell I guess.
>>
learn 2 code and not to be a script kiddie
>>
>>57950550
Then explain what to learn, I am not OP but it seems redundant to just say "learn 2 code" without actually providing more as in what language.
>>
>>57950770
c++ would be a good start...
>>
>>57950422
Use a Base64 encoded Powershell meterpreter.
I can't be assed to disassemble my rubber ducky, so this is from memory:

<wait 30 seconds for the driver to install>
META-r
cmd.exe
powershell.exe -e <base64 encoded PS meterpreter>

Takes about 2 minutes to complete.

AV does not pick up on that in my experience, probably because it's never saved on disk.

Explain to your customer that automatic screenlock is important. Some usb device control software ("Endpoint security") is also somewhat effective.
>>
>>57950858
Why would I take the time to write a new shell when meterpreter already exists? All of its traffic encrypted, can run in memory without ever leaving a trace...

I bet you coded your own OS and browser and and text editor and drivers for all your hardware. Or are you just a script kiddie? Didn't even manufacture your own hardware? GTFO
>>
>>57951044
Yeah this seems to be the option that come up the most. Thank you.
>>
>>57950422
what you are doing is highly illegal
>>
File: 1477557498878.jpg (34KB, 550x633px) Image search: [Google]
1477557498878.jpg
34KB, 550x633px
>>57951406
>>
>>57950422
>meterpreter is so mainstream
Yes, it's mainly used as a learning tool for beginners. Once you get some experience under your belt, you should be able to look at the script it uses and make a variant of your own. Metasploit is only a skiddie tool in the hands of skids. It is really intended to be a framework for your OWN scripts and modules. Basically, you're using it in demo mode.
>>
>>57951293
and that ass backwards thinking is what will keep you always behind a wall thinking you are cool but you will never more than just a script kiddie. And to be honest not the smartest of the bunch. Asshat.
>>
>>57950550
>>57950550
>>57950550
>>
>>57951293
The difference is is that I understand how those things work on low level.

You don't understand what that program actually does or how it accomplishes its goal or why antiviruses detect it as a threat. You just run it and assume it works. IE you're a script kiddie
>>
>>57951595
this
/thread and fuck you op
>>
>>57951595
The thing is I do understand how meterpreter works at a lower level and how it uses the api calls and DLLs.. But that doesnt mean I want to spend a long ass time creating something that already exists when I can just find a way to get past antivirus with it.

WTF the point in that
>>
>>57952904
Besides I like the shell. I also like bash.. are all users script kiddies for not writing their own shell to use instead of bash?
>>
>192.168.0.107
DDoSing OP's toaster as we speak...
>>
>>57952995
lol thats not even my private ip
>>
>I just have a fondness for the shell I guess.

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>57952995
try 10.40.6.154
>>
>>57950422
it is unbelievably easy to create an exe that will not be picked up by a/v that can have a meterpreter shell

its harder to inject into things like office macros and pdfs
>>
>>57952904
it's a dumb question because you're too dumb to change/obfuscate (or too dumb to even realize)the payload.
>>
you're pretty dumb OP

do you post about being a leet hacker on facebook?
>>
>>57953080
>>57953081
See this is exactly what I'm asking how to do. I've never tried to obfuscate payload to get it past antivirus.

You guys talking like im trying to bring down the pentagon and I'm just trying to learn and have a good time on computers I own.

I'm fine with being dumb for not knowing how to do things I've never done before though,
>>
>>57953280
Its a dumb question because rudimentary knowledge would give you at least enough knowledge on where to start.

You just want to be spoonfed so you can seem to be "le epic hackerman"
>>
>>57953358
When people don't even know the answers just join threads to call people dumbasses.

I bet you make Neo look like skidie don't you mr l33t h@xxor man
>>
>>57953358
Everyone bow before Anons hacking skills, he has backdoors into every computer system in the world and could wreck your face at any time skiddies
>>
File: image_2.jpg (147KB, 1074x925px) Image search: [Google]
image_2.jpg
147KB, 1074x925px
>>57953486
>>57953510
>>
What an unsightful thread
>>
>>57953642
What do you mean? There so many l33t haxxors in here. You just aren't smart enough to comprehend them.
>>
File: Myironylevel.jpg (45KB, 450x319px) Image search: [Google]
Myironylevel.jpg
45KB, 450x319px
>>
>>57950422
Could you retype your post so that the non-word "meterpreter" is not used? Perhaps use only words in a physical dictionary?
>>
>>57950422
>le epic hacker xD
>can't even obfuscate a payload
Fuck off skid.
>>
>>57952995
>>57953031

mfw it is
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.