[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsw vHW9eBPg&featur

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bswvHW9eBPg&feature=youtu.be

Now the LG V20 is also bootlooping.

bravo LG.
>>
>>57946514
>lel
>android
>>
>>57946514
Unsure if it's different to LG's N5X, as with those it actually boots the image... then crashes

this looks like the image is bad
but I really cannot tell, took me days to understand the problem with my 5x, just a video is not enough for me
>>
LG is shit

My G4 started boot looping. Talked to a pajeet from customer support, sent it in for repair. Got it back no longer boot looping but shutting off on its own at random times. Talked to pajeet again, sent in again. Got back still fucking turning itself off. Told pajeet I wanted my money back, he said to send it in again and he'd raise the issue with execs and get back to me. Haven't sent it in while I look for a new phone, haven't heard shit from execs yet
>>
File: 1424533806727.jpg (176KB, 640x617px) Image search: [Google]
1424533806727.jpg
176KB, 640x617px
>>57946576
>Soldering issue from LG
>Ayy lmao Android
>>
>>57946576
because iphone has never had hardware issues ever. at least with android I can just buy a phone that works without said problems
>>
>>57948889
>at least with android I can just buy a phone that works

hahahahahahahaha
>>
File: 1472964944526.jpg (41KB, 529x352px) Image search: [Google]
1472964944526.jpg
41KB, 529x352px
>>57946514

my G3 just werks.
>>
I want to like LG because they're the only company that incorporates "legacy" tech in their premium phones. Since it seems like 2017 will bring us even more jackless phones, LG is definitely the company that will keep them, and an IR blaster, and a removeable battery, and expandable storage, and a metal build as opposed to glass. However, I can't buy an LG until the bootlooping problem is resolved. My dad's G5 had the same issue this September and customer service wouldn't help him until I told him to specifically describe the problem as "bootlooping".
>>
>>57946514
makes me regret buying this instead of an s7 edge
>>
>LG
>>
>LG has bootlops
>Samsung explodes
Who's next?
>>
>>57948976
Have fun with the Touch IC going on your iphone.
Or having your performance diminished every ios update.
>>
>>57949159
actually i'm within my return period at ATT, should i eat the 45 buckaroonies and swap this phone out? i mostly got it for the larger screen since i really wanted a note
>>
That looks like he dropped it a bunch of times.

I don't think it's a bootloop issue. Any phone will malfunction if you drop it a bunch of times.

t. Samsung J7 user
>>
So at this point, with the data, what % of a chance does each v20 have to bootloop.

I just got one on black Friday and compared to the iphone 7 and galaxy, it just felt like the best choice. I got insurance so I hope I'm covered.
>>
>>57950048
even if you have insurance your deductible is $200 within the first 6 months
>>
>>57946514
that phone barely came out and this idiot looks like he's crossed the fucking Sahara with it, if you abuse your phone leave it on in a hot car etc no shit it's gonna break
>>
The Apple iPhone 7 Plus doesn't have this problem.
>>
>>57950102
What do you mean? Like taxes?
>>
>>57950221
deductible is what you pay before insurance will start paying out. Now the $200 is an arbitrary number i got from an AT&T rep for their insurance it may be different for your carrier but typically the more expensive the phone the higher the deductible but the longer you go without a claim the lower the deductible will be.
>>
>>57950258
Ill have to read up on it. Either way I'm in a safe spot. I got the phone for 200 bucks after trading it for an old Samsung galaxy 5. And because I switched carriers they gave me a 200 dollar gift card.

Regardless v20 > iphone 7 and galaxy 7
>>
>>57950201
True but it does have a million other problems including no headphone jack and coil whine.
>>
>>57950299
I like the phone as well but i'm worried about the bootloop, switched from at&t to tmobile to save 20% so i don't have insurance like you do so i'm thinking about taking it back for an s7 edge since that seems like a safer choice in the long run
>>
>>57950328
Wait. I got mine on t-mobile too. You didn't get insurance because of the switch or does tmobiles insurance not cover loops?
>>
>>57946514
kinda looks like my lg g3 baka
>>
>>57950351
i purchased from AT&T using plenti points then switched to T-mobile shortly thereafter when they had their free 3rd and 4th line promotion
>>
>>57946514
My G4 died like this such a shame since I really did love it, swore never to buy LG phones again.

Hope Moto doesn't disappoint.
>>
>>57949230
HTC going bankrupt
>>
>>57946514
Bootlooping is a general Android response to some sort of hardware failure. Unless you have more than a single Youtube video showing a single phone failing (shit happens that's why there's warranties) it's unlikely to be another G4 shitshow.

I say that as someone who has had his G4 replaced twice.
>>
rocking G5 here, didn't have a single problem as of now.

except that my bluetooth connection fucks up after some time on my smartwatch, retoggling fixes it
>>
>>57948889
Jesus H you are delirious, anon.
>>
>>57949230
>>57951334
>Lenovo puts Spyware in everything
>>
>>57946514
The v20 also bootloops if you forget to decrypt after rooting. Which is what I'm suspecting happened.

There is NO way to acquire a factory image right now and thus no way to revert to stock so that guy is trying to pass bootloop off as a problem to get a new device/refund.

>Flash the latest zip from https://build.nethunter.com/android-...y-opt-encrypt/ to turn off forced encryption at boot and allow you to boot a modified system. If you're flashing SuperSU.zip, it will also do this for you so this won't be necessary.

>Warning: If you don't flash either no-verity-opt-encrypt or SuperSU, you will probably end up in a horrifying never-ending boot loop of "corruption"!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/v20/development/h918-recowvery-unlock-v20-root-shell-t3490594
>>
>>57949424
>Any phone will malfunction if you drop it a bunch of times.
Not one which uses good connectors on the inside.
>>
>>57949329
bump for advice on this, should I swap the lg v20 out for a samsung s7 edge or just keep the phone and hope it doesn't bootloop in its lifetime?
>>
>>57951655
>next
>>
>>57953167
why not just keep it until it actually starts bootlooping
>>
>>57954011
I can only swap it out no questions asked until saturday, after that I'm stuck with the phone.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.