[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people complain about how expensive iPhones are when the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: AndroidExpensiveAsFuck.png (792KB, 1504x1055px) Image search: [Google]
AndroidExpensiveAsFuck.png
792KB, 1504x1055px
Why do people complain about how expensive iPhones are when the flagship android phone (in the same color, with the same storage capacity) is $70 more expensive than the flagship iPhone...

People are such hypocrites
>>
Because that flagship android phone can also be way cheaper, with a nicer design, and more storage.

But then it doesnt have an Apple or Google logo.
>>
Pixel is the iPhone of Androids. It doesn't represent average flagship Android prices at all.
>>
>>57946484
>the same storage capacity

But the first one comes with 'UNLIMITED GOOGLE STORAGE."

Surely exabytes of data storage are worth a paltry $70.
>>
File: 1010 made me reply.png (36KB, 418x598px) Image search: [Google]
1010 made me reply.png
36KB, 418x598px
>>57946484
>Not listing the actual price of the Pixel XL.
>Listing a 3rd party seller's price.
>Not listing the actual price of the iPhone 7 Plus
>Listing a 3rd party seller's price.
>Doing all this to make it look like the Android costs more.
They are literally the same price faggot.
>>
>>57946484
Nice bait, I'm actually gonna waste a couple of seconds for this: you don't have only Google as an option for Android and those specs, you got a little bit of competition and variety among android phones
>>
>>57946484
People also complained about the price of the pxiel phones
>>
File: 1457731984822s.jpg (4KB, 125x113px) Image search: [Google]
1457731984822s.jpg
4KB, 125x113px
>>
File: 1460892978911s.jpg (3KB, 124x125px) Image search: [Google]
1460892978911s.jpg
3KB, 124x125px
>>57946484
>>
OP this bait is shit
>>
>>57946484
The OnePlus 3T is far superior to that HTC/Google abortion. It's also less than 500 USD for the 64GB model.
>>
>>57946484
if you want an android phone your options start at like 100 bucks

if you want an iOS phone, three fucking guesses
>>
>>57946484
>flagship android phone

There's no official android flagship phone if you haven't realized.
>>
Can you plug headphones into the iPhone without an adapter?
>>
>>57946484

>Quite black

Sounds like 80$ worth of black plastic
>>
>>57949893
Surprisingly, you can.
>>
File: 8-inch-floppy.jpg (14KB, 430x319px) Image search: [Google]
8-inch-floppy.jpg
14KB, 430x319px
>>57946484
Because the 'flagship android phone' isn't the only option!

I've only purchased smartphones for less than $150 since I started buying them. Never had an issue running the apps I wanted. Real work is done on the PC anyway. eg. Moto G4 Play is available for well under $200, has decent specs, and gets the update to Nougat.
>>
>>57946484
Because Android is an operating system whereas iPhones are an entire phone? Android developers are not responsible for poor design decisions in actual hardware. Also Amazon is a poor indicator of real market prices. The unlocked iPhone 7 goes for around $650-700 and the pixel $750.
>>
>Have to pay shipping for the iPhone
>Free shipping for the Pixel

APPLESHITS BTFO. HOW THE FUCK WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?!?!
>>
>>57946484
thats an independent seller with an inflated price,
soo your question is irrelevant
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.