[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gonna use inspect element to price match something at Best Buy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: best-buy-logo-black.jpg (154KB, 2112x1496px) Image search: [Google]
best-buy-logo-black.jpg
154KB, 2112x1496px
Gonna use inspect element to price match something at Best Buy. Could it work? Do I need to watch out for anything?
>>
What are you on about now, retard.
>>
>>57940957
I'm gonna take a $100 cooler and edit the Amazon listing for like $50-60.
>>
File: hackadoll_1.jpg (43KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
hackadoll_1.jpg
43KB, 700x393px
From my experience they usually look it up on their own computers to verify it you have to give them a link. maybe you could tinyurl it and give them that telling them that you wanted to save them time typing it and buy amaezon.com or something but i doubt it
>>
>>57940977
They always look it up on the computers in store you fool
>>
>>57940941
I hope you get arrested, sent to prison, and anally raped.
>>
>>57940941
no, it wont work you fucking tool
>>
>>57940977
On your own phone or something? You know they check on their own computers in store to validate prices, right? Don't fuck around with major retailers, they'll probably ban you from the store if they think you're trying to pull on over on them.
>>
>>57940977
Why, are you too poor to afford $100?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.