[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LMAO Not even Ahmed can tell the difference between a PS4 a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: 1481412891882.png (1MB, 1419x844px) Image search: [Google]
1481412891882.png
1MB, 1419x844px
LMAO

Not even Ahmed can tell the difference between a PS4 and a "PRO".

Another note from the video is that Sony was successful in fooling people into believing their console is 4k.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n33tsoDZZU0
>>
>>57937785
Kek, it seems like consoles are slowly dying
>>
>>57937785
>Another note from the video is that Sony was successful in fooling people into believing their console is 4k
This can't be true. They even say it themselves it's only upscaled.
>>
>>57937932
>implying the Scorpio won't be a true generational leap
>>
>>57937935
Just watch the video, some of the people claim that the console is 4k.
>>
>>57939251
Consoles have been dead since 6th generation when they stopped being consoles.
>>
>>57939296
LOLNO
>>
>>57939296
>billions in sales

LOL CONSOLES ARE DEAD

INSTALL GENTOO
>>
>>57939300
k, champ
>>
>>57939326
k, retard
>>
>>57939325
They're multi media devices/stream boxes. Only more evident each generation. The PS4 has a facebook button on the controller...

How underage are you?
>>
>>57939261
fuck off shill no one gives a fuck about your garbage faggot video
>>
>>57939342
How butthurt are you lincuck?
You didn't make any argument.

>LOL CONSOLES HAVE MORE FEATURES NOW THEY ARE NO LONGER CONSOLES XDDD GET REKT CONSOLEBABYSSSS XDD
>>
>>57939347
You seem to care a lot, after all, you are posting in the thread about the video.
>>
>>57939352
Can you retype that post in something I can read. Preferably with less "cuck" memes. Really just less dank memes in general.

I was born in the late 90s/2000s.
>>
>>57939380
XDD

You still haven't made a proper argument besides

>i hate consoles which are no longer consoles because of share buttons lol xd!
>>
>>57939380
wasn't*
>>
>>57939390
So if I'm reading your post right, you're saying consoles are still consoles?
Because objectively they're just low power PCs. The big 3 all use some kind of OS derived from PCs as well as hardware.
>>
>>57937932
the ps4 recently surpassed 50 million units which was only slightly longer than how long it took the ps2 to do so. how is that dying?
>>
>>57939412
NEWS ALERT!
CONSOLES HAVE PROCESSORS IN THEM AND
HAVING MORE FEATURES MAKES THEM NO LONGER A CONSOLE BECAUSE REASONS!

MORE NEWS AT 11!
>>
>>57939412
>A video game console is an electronic, digital or computer device that outputs a video signal or visual image to display a video game that one or more people can play.

>The term "video game console" is used to distinguish a console machine primarily designed for consumers to use for playing video games, in contrast to arcade machines or home computers. An arcade machine consists of a video game computer, display, game controller (joystick, buttons, etc.) and speakers housed in large chassis. A home computer is a personal computer designed for home use for a variety of purposes, such as bookkeeping, accessing the Internet and playing video games.

>There are various types of video game consoles, including home video game consoles, handheld game consoles, microconsoles and dedicated consoles. Although Ralph Baer had built working game consoles by 1966, it was nearly a decade before the Pong game made them commonplace in regular people's living rooms. Through evolution over the 1990s and 2000s, game consoles have expanded to offer additional functions such as CD players, DVD players, Blu-ray disc players, web browsers, set-top boxes and more.

You are literally retarded.
>>
>>57939431
>>57939446
So you deny that consoles like the PS4, XBox One, and Wii U don't use parts derived from PCs and OSes also derived from PCs?
>>
>>57939467
How much is your pension?
>>
>>>/v/
>>
>>57939474
Nothing. I just post in these threads and on /v/ from time to time to gauge how dumb the newer generations have become.

It's a common opinion your generation has that PS4 is somehow still a console. Ignorance of console before the 6th generation is to blame among other things.
>>
>>57939513
So you aren't getting paid for your disability?
>>
>>57939467
Consoles are consoles, mate. Yes, they have processors, storage, and RAM, but so do smartphones, smartwatches, and even some calculators.

Consoles are "personal computers" if you want to get technical, on the same level as smartphones, smartwatches, and calculators.
>>
>>57939476
>implying consoles aren't technology

>>57939530
As are microwaves and anything that has a chip in it.
>>
>>57939427
PS2 had games that weren't 90% multiplats.
>>
>>57939530
How is a console different from a phone then?
>>
>>57939620
98%
>>
>>57939823
The primary purpose of a phone is to make calls.
>>
>>57940178
So the primary purpose of a video game console is to play games? Right?

The PS4, Xbox One, and Wii U are not game consoles then. That's not their primary purpose.
>>
File: file.png (54KB, 419x275px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
54KB, 419x275px
>>57940333
XDDD
>>
>>57940508
How's it wrong?
>>
>>57939513
"Newer generations", nigger you're 16 and you know it.

Or just stupid as fuck.
>>
>>57941245
Nope
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.