[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The tech guys couldn't solve it... I couldn't solve

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1481182669814.gif (314KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
1481182669814.gif
314KB, 500x278px
The tech guys couldn't solve it... I couldn't solve it... Changing os didn't fix it (from Windows 7 to 8 to 10, back to 7, linux, Gentoo, Ubuntu)
Coul /g/ solve it?
My computer dies immediately after installing, activating any (any) graphics drive. I don't have a graphic card,only a Intel pentium processor, and it doesn't matter if it's intel graphics driver or any other,as soon as you install it,activate it, the pc shits down. You have to turn it on on safe mode, get rid of the video driver so it can work again. The result? Without any video driver the hardware acceleration is turned off and my pc has the rendering capacity of a calculator.
Has anybody ever experienced something like it? This is my last hope... After that I'll throw my pc on the garbage where it belongs and go back to cave dwelling like my ancestors.
>>
>>57930889
go to BIOS, check what settings does it have for the integrated card (such as shared memory), report back
>>
File: 1481383832851328884125.jpg (1MB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1481383832851328884125.jpg
1MB, 1456x2592px
>>57930931
B-but b-but....
Ijust took it off the cables, a friend told me to look for blown up capacitors, but they are all intact.
Inb4 poor faggot, you don't say. And what exactly will that bios checking get me?
>>
>>57930889
What exactly is that picture trying to depict
>>
>>57930889
you probably have a crappy psu
>>
>>57931148
How would the energy supply interfere with the software like that?

I'm still trying to put everything back so i can turn it on again and check that bios something anon pls don't give up on me
>>
>>57930931
Great. It's not turning on. It does that sometimes. The lights turn on, but it doesn't work.
I'm Fucking tired of this shit. I'm so fucking tired
>>
>>57931119
My feelin
>>
>>57931320
>energy supply interfere with the ___software___ like that?

but isnt inserting a GPU the problem ? or does it work just fine with it plugged and outputting some random base resolution to a second display,

and only when you install a driver to use its full featues the computer starts to shit itself?

in any case, that still 99% PSU, GPU can easily consume as much as the rest of components
>>
>>57930889
Get a cheap graphics card that has known workable drivers for your OS.
>>
>>57930889
>Coul /g/ solve it?
I don't like competing with professionals without payment, anon.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.