[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So for my work, I have to enter a shitton of numbers. Additionally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20161209-230652.png (574KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161209-230652.png
574KB, 1440x2560px
So for my work, I have to enter a shitton of numbers. Additionally I have to use the page down, f4, and y keys often.

The computer and program are locked down to the point where I can't change the key mapping in any way (either through Windows or the bindings in the program)...

Are there any custom keyboards out there that don't rely on installed software to work (maybe have on-board software)?
>>
>>57926318
kill yourself and get yourself a pair of glasses instead as you seem to be too blind to see the fucking general you fucking mongoloid piece of turd
>>
All of the ones I know of OP require software that you have to download on the computer you're using for shortcuts.

If you REALLY want something like that, you can program an arduino to output a certain keystroke whenever a button is pressed.

I got bored and did something similar with an Adafruit Trinket microcontroller to make it like a usb RubberDucky
>>
>>57926408
That's what I was afraid of...

Thanks for the idea though. I do have an arduino sitting around so I might just do that.
>>
File: IMG_20160819_170928.jpg (3MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160819_170928.jpg
3MB, 4160x3120px
>>57926318
Cherry g86_63401 is what you're looking for
Supports onboard macros and custom strokes of up to 8 characters
>>
>>57926497
Cherries are good about on board custom keys
>>
>>57926318
Try the shift keys with the number pad for navigation.
>>
>>57926318
>Screenshot of a fucking picture
Dumbbass phone poster get the fuck out
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.