[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>put my own custom PC together >fucking normies think I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: screenshot.jpg (312KB, 2035x1440px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.jpg
312KB, 2035x1440px
>put my own custom PC together
>fucking normies think I'm some kind of fucking engineer or something
>"anon can you put together a computer for me?"
why don't fucking normies realize that building custom pc's is easier than playing with lego
>>
>"Takes allot of time and figuring out parts"
>Explain how ram has to be paired properly with the CPU because voltage as example.
>They wont understand
Say you'll do it if they pay you.
>>
They've just never looked into doing it themselves, probably were never that interested.

-Show them how easy it is
-Tell them yes you will, make a little profit off the parts and "labor"
-Ignore them and get better at whatever computer related shit you are into
-etc

Choice is yours. not much else to say
>>
>>57923522
the thing is, they always want freebies.
>haha, anon it's super easy for you right
>I bet it takes no effort lol
if it's fucking easy, do it yourselves you fucking normies

>Explain how ram has to be paired properly with the CPU
there are tons of websites explaining that this in a way that even retards would get it. why are normies so fucking lazy? they want to invest zero effort.
>>
>>57923522
>Say you'll do it if they pay you.
/thread
why does OP always have to be a shitposting faggot?
crying about "normies" whatevere the fuck that means, is not tech, you worthless shitbag.
>>
Will you stop telling them this? Then they try to do it without looking up anything then bug people like me when they screw it up anyway
>>
>>57923522
Because visiting logicalincrements is hard?
It's not, normies are just too distracted with being cool to do research.
>>
>>57923567
>using /g as your personal blog to vent about people that annoy you
fuckoff you faggot.
>>
>>57923631
>using /g as your personal blog to vent about posts that annoy you
fuckoff you faggot.
>>
>>57923567
>the thing is, they always want freebies.
How are you finding communist China?
>>
>>57923465
>easier than playing with lego

Not saying it isnt easy but talk about exaggerating
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.