[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else thinking that the Cybrary is a project by the NSA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: unnamed.png (25KB, 426x224px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
25KB, 426x224px
Anyone else thinking that the Cybrary is a project by the NSA to keep the West safe from Chink hackers stealing intellectual property and shit?

Nobody would release such a range of courses for free.

I haven't thought that I would ever say this, but thank you, dear botnet.
Make the fucking certs for free and I'll start using Facebook.
>>
>>57923093
>inb4 nobody responds because they fear of being targeted
Come on pussy, you're already watched. You use Linux.
>>
>>57923093
holy shit, thanks for this op
>>
cybrary is italian though.
>>
>>57923189
>You use Linux

Don't tell me you actually fell for the Linux meme.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (176KB, 2167x1371px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
176KB, 2167x1371px
>>57923093
It is another site with the newest modern design thinking the best internet website == PowerPoint.

But hey, free tutorials on how to go from binary to hex.

Now if you ever feel like having insufficient level of knowledge, remember, there are always two parts:
>theory
>practice

Looking for theory is very easy, try look at
>>>/t/
amongst torrents with dolphin pron there are actual threads with books and training videos and stuff, or go look at universities syllabuses and go from there from beginner's 1st compilation to developing drivers for broken Windows NT in VM.

As for practice, you have the hardware and software if you can read this post already available, only you are holding yourself back!
>>
>>57923189
This isn't actually true, right? Even if only 0.01% of computers are running Linux, it'd still be an ungodly resource sink for any spy agency to monitor all those people.
>>
>>57923093
Check out the security+ one
>>
>>57923633
>it'd still be an ungodly resource sink for any spy agency to monitor all those people.

If a government organization don't use up their whole budget then they will get less money next year. If they use up all their budget then they can ask for more money. Why would they avoid a resource sink?

I remember when I was in the navy, we had an admiral that changed hardwood floor 6 times per year so that he would not get less money for interior maintenance the next year.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.