[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's 2021+5 >microsoft has completely integrated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

>it's 2021+5
>microsoft has completely integrated linux kernel natively with NT kernel
>all linux programs work natively
>all new replacement programs for legacy programs work under w10/linux hybrid perfectly
>MS phases out NT kernel
>MS buys up RedHat/Canonical/etc
>Windows becomes the most rock solid well supported linux distro with developers who actually work on it for a salary rather than doing it for free in their spare time from their mother's basement
>year of the linux desktop finally happens

THANK YOU BASED MS
>>
have fun with that, i'll still be using the superior OS (macOS)
>>
>>57921767
Remember, Embrace, extend and extinguish. Microsoft is only using linux to advance themselves and further their grip on your life. More NSA spying in kernel is coming.
>>
>>57921767
>>Windows becomes the most rock solid well supported linux distro with developers who actually work on it for a salary rather than doing it for free in their spare time from their mother's basement
You know that most of the Linux kernel developers (as in the regulars, not the patch that gets submitted every now and then) are hired by big companies that pay them more than your daddy and mommy earn combined, right?
>>
>>57921781
>fruity toddler os
>superior
lmao
>>
>>57921790
dumb anime poster
>>
>>57921767
how could NT absorb something bigger and more complex than itself
>>
>>57921799
>t. dumb mactoddler
>>
>>57921813
>>57921790
>hurr durr mactoddler
I know who you are, you always post this.

I know where you live too.
>>
>>57921807
http://www.howtogeek.com/249966/how-to-install-and-use-the-linux-bash-shell-on-windows-10/
>>
>>57921822
>t. mactoddler
>>
File: 1454515441819.png (31KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
1454515441819.png
31KB, 500x283px
>>57921782
>and extinguish
Good.
>>
>>57921767
Doesn't the GPL prohibit this?

Wouldn't Micro$oft have to release their shit as free software?
>>
>>57921782
That shit won't work with GPL software because it will die without community support and people sure as fuck aren't targeting Ubuntu on Windows for any development whatsoever.

Shit was DOA.
>>
>>57921799
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>57921767
No I need ma MMC snap-ins and registry editor
>>
>>57921767
Wow... Linux with the spyware abilities of windows 10
>>
>>57921790

Any you will still be poor.

Just older.
>>
>>57921813
>>57921838

Aspergers must suck.

What doe it feel like, knowing another human will never touch your penis?
>>
>>57924197
You're pretty upset
>>
>>57921767
Sauce on the anime?
>>
>>57924185
>any you

How did you even fuck up that badly?
>>
>>57922411
In a sense, yes, but at that point they will likely have their Office Online service working pretty well as well as other key software in the cloud so it wouldn't matter.
>>
>>57924742
stella no mahou
>>
Does Microsoft have the caliber of programmers to pull that off in this day and age?
>>
>>57925075
Thank you
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.