[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think about Apple not giving out cruicial data

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: Apple_logo_black.png (53KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Apple_logo_black.png
53KB, 2000x2000px
What do you guys think about Apple not giving out cruicial data of the san bernadino shooting?

THEY LITERALLY DONT FUCKING CARE ABOUT ALL THOSE DED PEOPLE.

Apple is literally fucking hitler, seriously. I hat them so much, holy shit. They should've just helped the government with that iphone
>>
>>57902331
>THEY LITERALLY DONT FUCKING CARE ABOUT ALL THOSE DED PEOPLE.
neither do I

Apple has assisted authorities in the past, I wish they never would because the government isn't their customer.
>>
>>57902331
>What do you guys think about Apple not giving out cruicial data of the san bernadino shooting?
Good for them. Fuck the feds, the terrorists won.
>>
>>57902451
So you defend apple for protecting a fucking murder? You are seriously retarded and don't even care about anyones security
>>
>>57902487
>So you defend apple for protecting a fucking murder?
I defend Apple for not compromising the security of their devices when it won't save any lives. If they're going to bend over for the U.S. government, should they also unlock devices for Russia and China?
>You are seriously retarded and don't even care about anyones security
I don't give a shit about your false sense of security but that doesn't make me retarded.

replied to bait/10
>>
>>57902487
bait/10 but if you agree with this then you should leave America.
>>
>>57902547
>should they also unlock devices for Russia and China?
if it is used to improve security, yes.
>I don't give a shit about your false sense of security but that doesn't make me retarded.
you are though
>>
>>57902560
Our president-elect has the same opinion as I do and he is a smart motherfucker. Else he wouldnt be a fuckin billionaire, right?
>>
>>57902571
>if it is used to improve security, yes.
It doesn't improve security, it makes devices less secure. As to stopping terrorism, how about we stop fucking up the middle east and then letting all the """refugees""" into western countries.
>>
>>57902584
LOL
>>
>>57902590
>It doesn't improve security,
It actually does
>>
>>57902991
The federal government was unable to prove that they thwarted a single terrorist attack with the massive illegal spy operation revealed by Edward Snowden.

I'm done replying
>>
>>57902331
Ugh although this is likely bait I'd like to say the following:

FBI had/has ZERO issue getting into an iPhone... it's simple

>clone an image of the device storage
>spin up image in emulator
>crack device

Doesn't matter that it wipes after x tries... you can just spin up a new vm with the image and try again.

The FBI wanted apple to put a PERMANENT backdoor in their source code that would allow them to get into any iOS device. That is bullshit and for once I appreciate apple standing up to them.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>57903077
>The FBI wanted apple to put a PERMANENT backdoor in their source code that would allow them to get into any iOS device. That is bullshit and for once I appreciate apple standing up to them.
It is not bullshit. It does improve our security, you retard
>>
>>57902331
dumb retard its a matress of principals
apple sells products not hunt criminal
>>
>>57903092
>having people steal peoples information magically makes said people safer rather than at risk
you're a fucking idiot. you think these highschool dropouts aren't going to abuse these backdoors? you think they wont steal peoples identity or abuse the habits that they have?
kill yourself you stupid life ruining shitbag
>>
>>57903165
>you think they wont steal peoples identity or abuse the habits that they have?
Not if it is a secure backdoor for which only the government has access
>>
stop replying to this obvious bait you retards
>>
Apple isn't your friend or a guardian of privacy. It would look bad for them to help the government. That's the only reason they did what they did.
>>
>>57903261
No, it would look good for them, if they catch terrorists
>>
Atleast Microsoft does the right thing and protect it's user. Thanks Microsoft.

I guess Microsoft will win the war.
>>
>>57902331
>Apple is literally fucking hitler, seriously. I hat them so much, holy shit. They should've just helped the government with that iphone
this desu senpai
>>
File: 1454056265821.jpg (30KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
1454056265821.jpg
30KB, 1024x512px
>>57902331
rly make u think
>>
>>57903233
hurr durr the gubbermint is comprised of only gud peepole and dey nuver dun bad
just rook at mao gobbermint during teh 80s, they dindu nuffin bad
rook at ruski gubbermints during the nineteemf und twenteef cemetaries
dey dindu nuffin! dey good bois, dey go to skewl n church!

youretarded sack of shit kill yourself pls, for the btterment of humanity
>>
>>57903233
>Not if it is a secure backdoor for which only the government has access
yeah the german government during the 30s and 40s was perfect too, nazis with this sort of power would've been a good thing, bcus they're the government!

do you even know what a government is? newsflash; it's comprised of people.
people are sacks of shit.
>>
>>57903479
>hurr durr
>the people building roads, schools, infrastructure of our country is more evil than sandniggers shooting up people in the streets

Fuck off and kill yourself Appletard iNigger.
>>
>>57903495
>do you even know what a government is? newsflash; it's comprised of people.
No, you are wrong, m'lady.
People in general are pretty nice, just not terrorists and bullies
>>
>>57902331
>t. Doesn't Understand Encryption
>>
>>57904164
>t. mactoddler
>>
>>57902331
Blackberry gave the government a backdoor into their phones. I don't think it's been ever compromised. I'm also not sure what precedent making a backdoor door would create. We can just use open source software instead. Hardware backdoors already exist anyway.
>>
N O T H I N G TO H I D E
O
T
H
I
N
G

T
O

H
I
D
E
>>
>>57902331
they still hacked it in the end. doesn't matter
>>
>>57902331
>What do you guys think about Apple not giving out cruicial data of the san bernadino shooting?
What information? Tha FBI eventually admitted the phone info not useful to them when they "cracked" it.
They did lock it, after all. Why would they do that if there was data they needed on it?
It was a set-up to try to demonize Apple, a job OP is helping with right now.
Go, you FBI stooge.
>>
Who fucking cares.
>>
>>57903535
>the people building roads, schools, infrastructure
because those backbreaking employees totally have the time and energy to spy on the masses at the same time as being decent human beings?
you're a retarded sack of shit, they use the dumbest and worst of mankind to do this surveylance, cause nobody with any morals or decency is willing to do this shit.
i'll let you figure out why on your own.

>>57903548
people act nice, but they're selfish, and greedy, and literally skin covered sacks of meat and shit
>>
>>57903535
>niggers shooting up people in the streets
ftfy.
p.p.s you think those "builders" are incapable of being murderers
you're being satirical right? nobody is this fucking stupid are they?
>>
>>57904605
Are you a pedo or a terrorist?
>>
>>57903233
https://rol.im/securegoldenkeyboot/
>>
File: 1443241045389.jpg (29KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1443241045389.jpg
29KB, 800x600px
>>57905131
Newfag
>>
>>57905143
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNLlR7ZvEC8
>>
File: 1477319531144.jpg (13KB, 142x250px) Image search: [Google]
1477319531144.jpg
13KB, 142x250px
>>57905197
>>
>>57902331
>THEY LITERALLY DONT FUCKING CARE ABOUT ALL THOSE DED PEOPLE.

Were they black people? No? Then their lives don't matter.
>>
>>57905241
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSGh9h5yWIg
;-)
>>
File: 1479339459779.png (76KB, 276x303px) Image search: [Google]
1479339459779.png
76KB, 276x303px
>>57905317
>>
>>57902331
That's when I realized Apple is the only company that won't sell you out to the NSA

Switched to OSX and iphone shortly after
>>
>>57905395
>T. you're terrorist neighbor
>>
Is it true Google is literally just a CIA front?
>>
>>57902331
I say fuck the Feds you faggot shill. I'm not going to give up my privacy so that you can have a false sense of security.
>>
>>57905616
>false
>implying
gtfo, applel shill
>>
File: 1460280166063.png (345KB, 728x945px) Image search: [Google]
1460280166063.png
345KB, 728x945px
>>57905395
>this is what appletoddler morons actually believe
>>
>>57905637
>I go to your house and shoot your stupid face
>Feds whine about how they can't get in my phone
>I go to prison and you're still dead
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.