[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where's the best place to buy prebuilt PCs? >inb4 build

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: tumblr_o8qpmqafMY1tz72smo1_540.jpg (69KB, 540x771px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8qpmqafMY1tz72smo1_540.jpg
69KB, 540x771px
Where's the best place to buy prebuilt PCs?
>inb4 build it yourself
I have before, shit broke, don't want the hassle
cyberpowerpc is apparently sketchy. Can anyone confirm or suggest a good place?
>>
>>57894055

Best buy
>>
direct from ayylanwear
>>
logical increments has a good site listed for prebuilt, their only site that they list, but im a shill for them

i feel you though, i bought a bunch of parts because for years i figure it was easy peasy, even replaced a gpu, power supply, and some fans

i cant take a new case and motherboard and cpu and heatsink and all that, no clue what im doing, nervous wreck, ive given up, its tons of money down the drain really
>>
File: IMG_0368.jpg (73KB, 640x620px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0368.jpg
73KB, 640x620px
>>57894113
Fucking. Pussy. You really are a virgin loser, aren't you? You pretend to like tech so you can fit in with people who do because you assume were just as socially stunted as yourself. Prove your not a useless faggot and build your computer already.
>>
File: 1479666008350.jpg (50KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1479666008350.jpg
50KB, 380x380px
Just build it yourself again you fucking retarded piece of shit.

I'll even give you a rough guide and answer any questions you might have about PC building (built an intel i5 and AMD kaveri A10 PC myself).

1.] pick a PC case that can fit your ATX/micro ATX motherboard and graphics card
2.] ground yourself by touching a metal object near the floor every few minutes or wear an anti-static wristrap
3.] take out motherboard, remove anti-static bag, and place on top of box it came in
4.] pull cpu socket lever to the unlocked position
5.] place cpu with corner arrow facing socket corner arrow and push the socket lever to the locked position
6.] push in RAM into the RAM slots
7.] install CPU heatsink
8.] install I/O shiled and motherboard
9.] install PSU and connect shit that needs to be connected
10.] install OS and drivers

Jeez man, it's almost as easy as putting lego pieces together.
>>
>>57894055
ebay

no other marketplace comes close to the prices due to the competition.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161201-213904.png (288KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161201-213904.png
288KB, 720x1280px
>>57894523
hmmmmm
>>
>>57894369
Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.
>>
Just buy a laptop.
>>
File: 1457559430711-b.jpg (35KB, 348x346px) Image search: [Google]
1457559430711-b.jpg
35KB, 348x346px
>>57894569
>>>57894369 (You)
>Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of nigger shit with down syndrome.

Looks like someone messed their bigboy pants :^)
>>
>>57894055
did they scan a crab?
>>
File: Untitled.png (77KB, 1279x693px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
77KB, 1279x693px
PC building dude here, I have to get ready for work in about half an hour so ask any questions you might have about PC building while I still have time.

pic related is the A10 build. Reason I left it at 3.8 GHz is because it's virtually silent even when the CPU is under full load.
>>
>>57894113
>i cant take a new case and motherboard and cpu and heatsink and all that, no clue what im doing, nervous wreck, ive given up, its tons of money down the drain really

Go watch one of those hour long step by step build guides on youtube or I'm telling your mom that you wasted all that money on toys you can't even use you fucking beta.
>>
>tfw borderline retarded
>poor as fuck
>all components are used off of eBay
>still works three years later
How do you fuck this up, OP?
>>
<code>kek</code>
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.