[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any open source Macromedia/Adobe Flash clone? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: zzz.png (21KB, 556x227px) Image search: [Google]
zzz.png
21KB, 556x227px
Is there any open source Macromedia/Adobe Flash clone? I'm finding mostly AS2/3 editors with no easy graphics editors.
>>
bump
>>
last bump
respect my repeating repeating digits
>>
>>57881499
>refusing to use the best tools for the job because Muh freedums
>Flash

you deserve everything bad that comes to you
>>
>>57886137
>refusing to use the best tools for the job because Muh freedums
I bet you'd also tell me to get photoshop insetad of GIMP or paint.net even if all I do with it is just some shitty OC for mongolian yurt building forum and simple photo edits to see how I'd look with different facial hair or adding transparency to pics.
Also it it's not really about muh freedums.

>Flash
Nothing wrong with it if you just want really quick and simple stuff. Many decent games were made in it. Just because casuals play on phones insetad of browsers these days doesn't mean flash suddenly got shitty if you aren't using it for commercial purpose.
>>
>>57886320
It's different, you're looking for open source software with a feature that exists in a proprietary one

When an open source software has what you need, no problem in using it though
>>
>>57886421
The thing is, I don't know all the software that exist. If I knew if software that has what I need exists, I wouldn't come here and ask. Notice I didn't assume there is such thing and ask here to give me such software, but to tell me if anything like that even exists. I hoped that maybe someone has better knowledge of open source software and knows the answer.

I found out FlashDevelop has graphics, but you have to create and modify all the objects by declaring them in code. This would require spending time to get to know functions for graphic objects for 1 little project. Basically effort isn't worth the benefit. Also I'd have to figure out how to make more complicated shapes when in flash from adobe I can just group bunch of objects forming my shape with 2 clicks.

I guess I'll just use some trial version to make the project in one evening.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.