[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just graduated with a bachelor in CS, but I can't get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: pepe hacking the pentagon.gif (257KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
pepe hacking the pentagon.gif
257KB, 300x168px
I just graduated with a bachelor in CS, but I can't get a job. It seems like all the jobs requires a master or at least 2 years of experience. I'm also almost 30 so it looks like they only hire younger people with only bachelors. Am I unemployable? What should I do /g/?
>>
Install Gentoo
>>
>>57880252
Hope you like web development and javascript, cuz that's the only job you're going to be able to get tbqh fampai.
>>
>>57880287
Can't I even be an entry level java scrub?
>>
>>57880252
>It seems like all the jobs requires a master or at least 2 years of experience.

That's what happens when you over-saturate the US job market with pajeets from india. They do the work for like a fraction of what we do it for so nobody wants to hire US graduates anymore.

Thanks Obama.
>>
>>57881491
Back to /pol/ with you
>>
>>57881503
Pajeet detected

>>57880308
Well, where do you live? Where have you applied and for how long?
>>
>>57881517
Sweden. 3 months now.
>>
>>57882632
It should be easy in Sweden. Look for startup companies.
>>
>>57882632

If you're white, with your experience you'll be 100% undesirable for any position
>>
>>57882632
If you are pajeet you will get job immediately in Sweden with working bathroom!
>>
>B.Sc.
>usable for anything serious
>>
>>57880252
Showing up is half the battle on everything in life.

Apply, and put down that you're very open on salary negotiations, or go ahead and put down a number you can live with and send it to them. After that, go to the company every other day and inquire about it till they're so tired of seeing you they'll just give you a interview.
>>
Where have you applied? And are you willing to move out the country for the job?
>>
>>57880252
Degrees don't get you jobs, experience and networking gets you jobs. Degrees get you internships, while in school, which gets you experience + networking.

OP, if you don't have any professional experience you need to start going ham on github and contributing to open source projects. Do *something* to get your name out there and googleable by employers.
>>
>>57883913
>Degrees don't get you jobs

Bullfuckingshit
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.