[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate my gaming rig: >AMD Phenom II X4 910e 2.6 GHz Quad-Core

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Rate my gaming rig:

>AMD Phenom II X4 910e 2.6 GHz Quad-Core
>ASRock A785GM-LE
>Crucial 4GB DDR2 800MHz CL6
>Nvidia 450 GTS 1GB GDDR5

What games can it play?
>>
>>57879823
2007 games, excluding Crysis
>>
>>57879847
Can it run StarCraft 2, CS:GO or Battlefield 4 at 1080p?
>>
>>57879856
no. If I was you I wouldnt use the word gaming anywhere near that potato.
>>
You can work with that, just stop playing
>>
>>57879856
sc2 and csgo poorly. Not bf.
>>
>>57879823
Like the one I have from 2007.
>>
>>57879856

I ran bf4 just fine on a gtx 460 and 2500k, would probly run on low settings fine
>>
>>57879823

Most of the Total War series'. At least through Civ IV, Civ V probably pretty decently. Thief, Thief II & Thief 3, but probably not the most recent Thief reboot (but maybe if dialed back a bit). Probably Fallout 3 somewhat, but probably have to dial it back some.

The graphics card is gimping your FPS capability if you want Glorious Incredible Graphics, but if you just want to play and can be happy with arcade-tier visuals you have more options. Pay attention to the individual game & research it online ... some play fine by turning the graphics back, but some are not coded very efficiently and gameplay itself will be ass with the CPU. Too.

Other condition: 4 GB of RAM can really hurt. You better know how to strip down your operating system so it's running on minimal resources which can be used by the game. If you have SATA III native on the mobo, a decent SSD can also cover some sins. It's not perfect, but caching onto the SSD is fast enough to get by in some cases.

In the end, if you want to competitive game against other people, you'll get fucked pretty fast. If you just want to fuck around and enjoy playing with yourself, you can still get a lot out of it for another couple years or so. Just don't expect to add in 4K FPS games coded from 2016 and onward.
>>
Grab a RX460, more RAM and youre good for nearly every modern game.
>>
its pretty shit
>>
>>57879856
Don't listen to this fuckers: >>57880356, >>57880464. You can play CS:GO with this build just fine, been there done that.
>>
>>57879823
Sims4
>>
>>57881563
Sorry that some of us have pcs that were built after 2008.
Its a good job you still have a pile of shyte so you can give op and answer on how they run
>>
>>57879823
minesweeper and solitaire
>>
>>57880535
Phenom II x4 is way far below a 2500K
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.