[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets bust a myth /g/ Is iPhone better for socializing than Android?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1480627930108.jpg (250KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1480627930108.jpg
250KB, 1920x1080px
Lets bust a myth /g/
Is iPhone better for socializing than Android?

Do people actually consider your phone as part of social status?

I know I miss out on my friends group convos because of no iMessage. And I see those "green text bubble" tweets now and then.
>>
Everyone I know uses WhatsApp so can't say it makes any difference
>>
Everyone in my area uses imsg, but there all idiots anyway so shrug
>>
>>57877793
Yep, if you get an iPhone you'll find it much easier to get cucked. That's what you wanted right?
>>
>>57877906
t.fedora atheist
t.kissless virgin
t.school shooter
>>
>>57877793
Sure, some people will behave like this. The question is: do you win anything if you befriend them? You won't grow as a person, because they have nothing to offer as people. You won't get affection because they love status and themselfs, not their fellow human. The only things you get out of this are influence and contacts. If you need that, appease them. Just know that they can't offer you any real connection.
>>
>>57877793
>tfw you see tiny ass asian girls with those fuckhuge notes
>doesn't fit in her tiny fucking purse neither
>they have to hold it everywhere they go
such a status symbol, much social attractor, very wow.
>>
You do realize only extremely mentally ill people (ie homosexuals) use iPhones, right?
>>
>>57877793
You'd literally have to be autistic to think this matters

sage
>>
>>57877948
2 of those are correct, now figure that out anon :^)
>>
>>57877793
you can socialize on either device. it doesn't matter if it's an iPhone 7 or a Nexus 5. you'd have to be severely autistic to believe people care that much about what type of phone you have.

also
>'green bubble' tweets etc people who make comments about it
Literally why would you even want to be around people who are that shallow? If someone really wants to text you they won't care if you have an iPhone or Android.
>>
>>57878187
No I am just a normie who gets judged for his every decision

sometimes you just have to go with the flow
>>
>>57877793

>be me
>use Nexus device
>TRY NEW HANGOUTS FOR ALL YOUR MESSAGING
>okay
>configure Hangouts to handle SMS
>send message to friend
>friend receives five copies of the same message
>fuck that shit, go back to Messenger (or whatever it's called)
>send image as MMS
>sending...
>sending...
>sending...
>sending...
>send failed, tap to resend
>tap
>sending...
>sending...
>image sent
>friend says she got two copies of the image

Android fucking sucks ass for "socializing".
>>
>>57878191
Fedora atheist and kissless Virgin. 4 Chan users are to lazy and unmotivated to actually shoot up a school.
>>
>>57878191
you shot a school because you don't belive in god?
>>
>>57878187
>sage
Heaven doesn't live here anymore faggot
>>
>>57878400
>"best smartphone os"
>can't handle text messaging
o i am laffin
>>
>>57878400
>not using Textra
desu kys famalam
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.