[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /g/ dislike Fedora? It's so smooth when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0172.gif (277KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0172.gif
277KB, 500x540px
Why does /g/ dislike Fedora?

It's so smooth when paired with Gnome 3.
>>
>>57870170
>"Fedora"
trash
>>
>>57870170
You need to add a new repo for literally anything.

>vlc
Needs a. New repo.

>broadcom drivers
Needs a new repo

Plus it's more demanding on system resources than Ubuntu. When running both with MATE, Fedora used 17% more ram.

Solus is good though. Why aren't you using that? It works with gnome 3 too if that's what you want.
>>
>>57870170
Microsoft pays shills to bash the best distros. You can tell when it's a shill because they'll try to claim arch is better. This is a tactic MS uses to try to get new comers to Linux to try the hardest to use distro.
>>
>he does beta testing for Red Hat for free
>>
>>57870211
>>57870170
Forgot to add, if literally all you care about is how smooth a distro is then jump ship to Solus.

If you want more programs to install and use, jump ship to Ubuntu.

There's no good reason for Fedora to exist besides >>57870250
>>
>>57870170
What retard would name a distro after a neckbeard meme?
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 620x330px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 620x330px
>>57870355
a fedora neckbeard
>>
>>57870213
As an Arch user I'd love to call out your bullshit but I'm too busy laughing at this theory
>>
>>57870213
Arch is hard to install, not to use. It's literally the same as every other distro as far as usability once it's installed.
>>
>>57870170
U fucking piece of shit, this is the first time I'm actually replying to your shit "Is this the new desktop thread?" question. I've always held myself back but now I just can't handle it anymore. You're a fucking piece of shit and should seriously kill yourself because NO, this isn't the new desktop thread and NO, THE DESKTOP THREADS ARE OFF /g/ BY NOW YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC SHIT. You're even pretending to be fucking female even tho you probably have a dick, please kill yourself already, you have a serious mental disorder, nobody can help you and your pedophilia anime fetish. SO FUCK OFF, YOU'RE PISSING OFF EVERYONE HERE AT /g/. I WISH THE MODS BANNED YOU OR THAT YOUR FUCKING TRASH PC FILLED WITH ANIME PEDOPHILIA DIES ALREADY. Please don't every try to reproduce either with a male or female you fucking imbecile. You seriously make me so mad every time you post over here you fucking mentally challenged neckbeard. I hope you're aware of how everybody hates you over here and how much of a moron you are, you fuckong cuntbag. You probably still live in your mother's basement and I hope you fucking know how much of a dissapointment you are to your parents and how much you should be ashamed of yourself and your stupid question and riced weeaboo desktop. So fuck off and never come back cause I will find you and when I do, I will wipe your stupid hard drive and all shit that's on it and I will put you in a mental hospital where you belong or make you kill yourself so you'll finally end this stupid bullshit. FUCK OFF ALREADY. KILL YOURSELF. DO SOMETHING, JUST DONT EVER POST HERE AGAIN OR I'LL FUCKING SLICE YOUR THROAT YOU FUCKING UGLY ASS PEDOPHILE! THIS ISNT THE NEW FUCKING DESKTOP THREAD FUCK OFF THERE ARENT ANY DESKTOP THREADS, STOP POSTING ALREADY. FUCK YOU, FUCK YOUR IRRESPONSIBLE PARENTS AND FUCK EVERYONE AROUND YOU FOR RAISING YOU LIKE THAT. FUCK OFF!!!
>>
>>57870213
Microsoft is in the Linux Foundation now, you know.
>>
>>57870170
f o n t r e n d e r i n g
>>
>Redhat, systemd, SELINUX, NSA botnet.

No thank you.
>>
>>57870250
this

i installed fedora 25 right from the CD yesterday and i updated it and GDM wouldn't even launch
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.