[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.theverge.com/2016/12/5/1 3842592/amazon-go-new-ca

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1456358997259.png (462KB, 1820x772px) Image search: [Google]
1456358997259.png
462KB, 1820x772px
http://www.theverge.com/2016/12/5/13842592/amazon-go-new-cashier-less-convenience-store

>you’re actually being watched by more cameras than you can imagine.
>But for Amazon, the company could potentially track you and your phone as you browse the store to track items you buy. By looking at your movements in the store as you shop, Amazon could analyze items you may have noticed or were potentially interested in buying (i.e., picking something up off a shelf and putting it back down.) Combine this with your Amazon.com browsing activities and the company could gear up to serve even more recommended products wherever you’re online.

Is this the NSA dream?
>>
File: 1223933932913.jpg (197KB, 500x410px) Image search: [Google]
1223933932913.jpg
197KB, 500x410px
>verge
>posting an actual verge link and not an archive link
>giving clicks to verge

The only dream of the NSA is to achieve the tremendous surveillance levels required to calculate the circumference of your gigantic gaping asshole you fucking faggot.
>>
>>57865356
fucking autism right here
>>
There is nothing we can even do anymore to avoid it.
>>
>>57865356

>archive link

Autistus Maximus.
>>
>>57865602
welcome to /g/
>>
This is asking people to not only accept, but CELEBRATE the fact that their every move is being watched, recorded, analyzed, and utilized. I'm genuinely curious - what part of that sounds good to people? I mean, it would have to have some amount of public support to succeed, right?
>>
>>57866363
the average amerifat isn't capable of thought beyond getting food easier.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.