[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In need of a dank PDF reader which can display scans, and mathematical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

In need of a dank PDF reader which can display scans, and mathematical formulas.

Changing the background color and font color would add to the dank points, but isn't necessary.

Preview on mac doesn't render the stuff properly (mathematical formulas, etc. it's a real problem) and Foxit reader is slow as balls.

should i just say fuck it and use acrobat reader?
don't wanna use chrome either because it's not as fast as i need it to be (my books are around 1000 pages), or comfy.

send help.
>>
>>57861983
that's from foxit reader btw.

it's has nice features, but runs like a piece of shit. i remember when it was good (at least on windows it was good)
>>
>>57861983
>In need of a dank PDF reader which can display scans, and mathematical formulas.
w... what? your PDF reader wouldn't have any effect on that. the PDF is going to render the same way in any viewer.

for os x, try Skim. it's pretty lightweight and well-liked by most people i've talked to who have gone past preview and/or adobe reader/acrobat.
>>
>>57861994

foxit still dank for me
>>
>>57861999
I tried skim, but i think it uses the same rendering technology as Preview.

i don't have this problem on the ipad, it looks great on the ipad, but on the desktop it looks like shit. unacceptable, desu.

>>57862048
yeah it's comfy, and the idea to change the background and text makes it really dank. if only it would scroll, respond as quickly as preview.
>>
SumatraPDF
>>
>>57861983
second for sumatrapdf
>>
>>57862160
Third
>>
File: Photo Warp.jpg (456KB, 1240x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Photo Warp.jpg
456KB, 1240x1280px
>>
>>57861983
The answer to your picture, OP, is π. Do I win some kind of math nobel prize?
>>
>>57862506
>studying maths while high on drugs to the point that textbook pages become warped
>>
>>57861983
Open with Firefox
Open with calibre-ebook app
Open with Adobe but in a sandbox/chroot pref with it's own user that has no privs, and a firewall entry that denies that username any outside connection.
>>
zathura (mupdf)
>>
>>57862160
>>57861983
Fourth for sumatrapdf
>>
File: 201602_1013_iabhb_sm.png (55KB, 300x301px) Image search: [Google]
201602_1013_iabhb_sm.png
55KB, 300x301px
>>57862811
>not actually learning maths
>>
>>57862781
sure. but that is actually the lead up to the proof for pi
>>
Adobe reader you special snowflake
>>
I will add Okular to above mentioned. Rather large, requires KDE installed, but very customizable.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.