[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've had Windows 10 for a month and it's garbage. /g/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: home-alone-torch.jpg (49KB, 498x239px) Image search: [Google]
home-alone-torch.jpg
49KB, 498x239px
I've had Windows 10 for a month and it's garbage. /g/ was right all along. I have my windows 7 USB key ready, but how do I go about completely removing windows 10 and installing Windows 7? Do I do this from the bios or my desktop environment? I'm a noob when it comes to this. Thanks.
>>
kys
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg (90KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg
90KB, 800x800px
>>57859548
>>
>>57859543
Install Gentoo. Faggot.
>>
>>57859543
If you don't know how to install an OS you probably have no idea why windows 10 is bad.
>>
>>57859543
First you install gentoo.
Once you have gentoo up and running you can open gnu icecat, go to duckduckgo and fucking search it.
>>
File: tipsm'fedora.jpg (16KB, 231x244px) Image search: [Google]
tipsm'fedora.jpg
16KB, 231x244px
>>57859543
Just plug it in, restart, and see if it boots. If not, go to your BIOS and find the section called "boot" or "startup". It'll have an area where you get a list of devices for your boot order. Use the arrow keys to highlight your flash drive, then use the function keys (usually F5 and F6) to move the highlighted flash drive to the top of that list.

Also, this is a reminder that activating Windows at all if for cucks. Just hit "activate later" in setup, then every 30 days you open the command prompt as an administrator and type "SLMGR/REARM", press enter, and wait for it to give a success message. Reboot and enjoy another 30 day t̶r̶i̶a̶l̶ use period.
>>
>>57859543
A. Don't be a meme queen.
B. If you don't know how to install an OS, don't. You'll fuck up.
>>
>>57859668
>If you don't know how to install an OS, don't. You'll fuck up.
Don't give OP stupid advice. Sure, he'll probably fuck it up but it will be a good learning experience for him. Doing things yourself is always the best way to learn, you faggot cuck.
>>
>mfw there's actually people who can't even reinstall windows on 4chan
>>
Have you tried inserting the installation media and turning it off then back on again?
>>
>Using Windows 10 exclusively

Even after Win 8 and Win 10, I still kept Windows 7 as my main utility OS and the new releases as experimental toys only. The problem with Win 7 is just it just werks a little too well for me to fully migrate to a newer OS.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.