[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have a phone, laptop, and desktop. How do you keep a government

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1480608405237.jpg (40KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1480608405237.jpg
40KB, 720x720px
You have a phone, laptop, and desktop.

How do you keep a government or large private group from spying on you? How do you stay anon?
>>
Copperhead OS
Blag
>>
>>57854850
>that's it
tep kok
>>
I don't because I'm not a filthy fucking pedo terrorist like you.

Seriously, just kill yourself right now, or hand yourself in. You have no reason to not be spied on unless you work for a Government organisation or are protecting corporate secrets.

No one on /g/ who isn't a fellow childfucker like you is going to help you break the law.

The government watches you to keep yourself and others safe. Deal with it you traitor.

Edward Snowdon was treasonous and so are you.
>>
>>57854803
install gentoo
>>
>>57854892
>hating privacy
Fuck off commie
>>
>>57854803
>You have a
>phone
no
>laptop
no
>desktop.
yes
>>
>>57854959
Not an argument, cuck.
>>
>>57854803

If they target you there's nothing you can do about it. Using TOR or a VPN just gets you added to a list somewhere. The only way to achieve online anonymity is by being unremarkable. Use a common computer with common parts. Use Windows or a Mac. Avoid behavioural patterns that suggest criminality, like withdrawing large sums of cash late at night. Blend in with the crowd.
>>
File: 1479486039246.jpg (28KB, 337x367px) Image search: [Google]
1479486039246.jpg
28KB, 337x367px
Install gentoo.
>>
Download more RAM
>>
>>57854803
How abut a raspberry Pi with an HDD shared with your main computer. Remote desktop into it over your LAN, browse the internet on it as usual, download your shit to the HDD. Alt+tab out of it to your main computer and find your downloaded file in the shared folder as usual. Pretty similar experience as you normally have, but now your OS doesen't leak telemetry data and the chance of any malware infecting it through your shared drive or home network is pretty slim.

This is what I'm doing when Win7 loose support in 2020.
>>
>>57854803
I don't do much of anything. I understand the concerns of privacy fanatics but speaking from just a personal standpoint I don't see the necessity.
>>
Seriously, the only real answer is to stop using the internet. The wild west of networking is over.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.