[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /g/, are there any iOS apps that play YouTube audio even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: iPhone sucks.jpg (104KB, 600x292px) Image search: [Google]
iPhone sucks.jpg
104KB, 600x292px
Hey /g/, are there any iOS apps that play YouTube audio even when you close the app or lock the phone? There used to be tons but now they're dropping from the app store left and right.

>inb4 lol Applefag
I know, I know, but I was a day late on the Galaxy S7 deal and the only deal they had left was on the iPhone 7.
>>
>>57825611
Are you seriously saying you can't play music from your phone without it being on and open?
>>
File: 1468404149075.png (256KB, 407x557px) Image search: [Google]
1468404149075.png
256KB, 407x557px
>>57825611
>>
>>57825628
I don't download music on my phone anyway, and I'd hate to use that atrocity known as iTunes just to "sync" my [pirated] music and everything else, when I should just be able to drag and drop my mp3s and such into a folder.

That's why, when I want to listen to music, I usually get a Music Tube kind of app, open a YouTube video of the song I want, and lock my phone so I can do something else. Thing is that Music Tube now doesn't work when you're not actually in the app, probably because of apple's bullshit policies.
>>
>>57825611
If your phone is jailbroken (like any iOS phone should be) then theirs a cydia app called "YouTubed" that allows you to play YouTube audio when its locked or when you minimize the app (not close). But you can access other apps while the audio is still playing.
>>
>>57826126
Yeah, meant to say minimized, thanks.

Also, the phone just came in the mail yesterday so it's got the newest everything, not really sure if there's a jailbreak for it. Plus, if Apple fucked up and sent me a dud that will break a month down the line, my warranty is fucked if I jailbreak.
>>
>>57825672
Nice shitpost, retard.
>>
>>57825611
Tubex my negro
>>
>>57825611
I thought iphones were able to do this and androids couldn't? Pls how to do from android
>>
>>57826193
It's ok, if you don't want to jailbreak your new iPhone 7 but then i'm not sure if you can without it.

I would suggest trying >>57826260 but not sure if it will do what you want or you could stream music from apps like Spotify if its just music your listening to.

Honestly, I would contemplate jailbraking your iPhone as it will give you alot more features than stock iOS (like do what you want & access apps taken off the app store) but like you said it does void your warranty so its up to you ultimately.
>>
>>57826290
>Pls how to do from android
firefox
>>
>>57826888
I don't think there's a jailbreak out for me though because mine came with the newest iOS.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.