[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone actually unironically take the GNU project and Richard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: gnu_words_to_avoidd.png (2MB, 758x5000px) Image search: [Google]
gnu_words_to_avoidd.png
2MB, 758x5000px
Does anyone actually unironically take the GNU project and Richard "King of the Autists" Stallman seriously?
>>
Everything on that page is correct.
>>
>>57819443
Richard Stallman is a fucking pussy.

>"PWEEZ!! PWEEZ DON'T SAY POWERPOINT! IT TRIGGERS ME!!!"
>>
>>57819546
>waaah d-don't c-correct m-me w-when I-I m-misspeak g-guys waaaah
>>
>>57819561
>"Did you SERIOUSLY just say you are going to "Google" something, you fucking shitlord?!?? Stop infringing on my freedumbs!!!!"
>>
>>57819661
You forget to add the (TM)
I already informed Google(TM)'s lawyers.
>>
File: projecting.jpg (34KB, 490x333px) Image search: [Google]
projecting.jpg
34KB, 490x333px
>>57819546
>>57819661
Stallman was right anon. Saying powerpoint for a slide show presentation or to google something to say you're going to use a search engine shows that you've been trained well to prefer these products. Not because they're good, but because it's been mentioned so many times.
>>
>>57819409
>"FLOSS ... was coined coined as a way to be neutral between free software and open source. ... if you want to stand for freedumb, don't use a neutral term."

Kek, this is pretty autistic. I'm fully excepting a freedumb to reply with with an angry wojak pic.
>>
He's autistic, but necessary. The world needs someone who's devoting conscious thought to the co-opting of tech culture by corporations, and dedicates his life to educating others about the cage they find themselves in.

His philosophy is impractical in it's absolute form (the way Stallman lives it), but through his evangelising, he's making others consider their choices a little better, and giving voice to an important issue.
>>
File: disbelif.png (16KB, 303x880px) Image search: [Google]
disbelif.png
16KB, 303x880px
>“LAMP” stands for “Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP”—a common combination of software to use on a web server, except that “Linux” in this context really refers to the GNU/Linux system. So instead of “LAMP” it should be “GLAMP”: “GNU, Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP.”
>>
I would like Stallman if his voice wasn't so whiny.
>>
File: 1476046374944.png (304KB, 488x381px) Image search: [Google]
1476046374944.png
304KB, 488x381px
>>57819783
>Falling for what a commie JEW has to say.
>>
>>57819409

I do to an extent.
>>
File: hawking.jpg (26KB, 322x434px) Image search: [Google]
hawking.jpg
26KB, 322x434px
>>57819409
Stallman is literally a communist and must be stopped.
>>
Watching /v/eddit's reaction at Stallman's ramblings is as hilarious as watching SJW mental breakdown everytime their imaginated archenemy (patriarchy) does something they don't like.

>communism!
>pls don't listen to him he voted for Bernout
>muh proprietary software
>no alternatives
>muh gaymes
>muh food on table
>muh neets
>>
File: 1474323567695.png (552KB, 499x618px) Image search: [Google]
1474323567695.png
552KB, 499x618px
>>57819783
I agree with this.
>>
>>57819409
>actually unironically
>>
>>57820213
/v/'s reaction is actually similar to console peasants when they are confronted with the truth
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.