[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't think programmers deserve hourly rate. They waste

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1414243248995.jpg (45KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1414243248995.jpg
45KB, 500x600px
I don't think programmers deserve hourly rate. They waste 80% of the time on looking for bugs they created themselves, often leaving some small bugs here and there to be always needed.
I think they should be paid per job, not per hour, and their final product should be a subject to normal warranty laws. Fix it for free or give money back.
>>
>>57817922
You could try hiring programmers under that condition, no one is stopping you.
>>
Well, I sure as hell wouldn't work for you.
>>
File: Cmosffr.gif (324KB, 401x353px) Image search: [Google]
Cmosffr.gif
324KB, 401x353px
>>57817922
>>>/r/anarchofedoralism
>>
>>57817922
That's fedorable.
>>57817944
>>57817956
>>57817982
/thread
>>
There's freelance programmers that will work per project and not as a full-time hire. That's nothing new. Trust me if you have a company that's big enough to warrant having a full-time programmer then you'd better have one considering the very nature of code is an ever-evolving thing. If you have a small company that has nothing to do with creating software for every day use by millions of people then you don't need a full-time programmer. You're obviously a child with no concept of how the real world works.
>>
>>57817922
Same thing for lawyers. Just give me the name of the relevant law so I can tell the judge. I win, you get paid. I lose, you get nothing.
>>
>>57818188
Thats fucking stupid. Good luck getting a lawyer to represent your dumb guilty ass, let alone pro-bono.
>>
>>57818328
That's the point, faggot OP.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.