[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't you dream a robot that can follow you everywhere and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: robo.jpg (25KB, 358x512px) Image search: [Google]
robo.jpg
25KB, 358x512px
Don't you dream a robot that can follow you everywhere and can help you in many situations or just have a smalltalk when you are alone? It would be nice to have a reliable buddy everywhere.
>>
>>57803057
install gentoo
>>
File: 1404178983004.jpg (182KB, 420x632px) Image search: [Google]
1404178983004.jpg
182KB, 420x632px
>>57803057
;_;
>>
>>57803057
The robot would be so helpful, it would attempt to put me out of my misery.
>>
>>57803057

i would agree if you hadnt mentioned how sad you feel for being lonely
>>
I wish I had a friend.
>>
>>57804449
I hear people look at their Roombas as pets. The situation is dire, clearly.
>>
>>57806660
It can be the biggest hit since iphone.
>>
>>57803057
Then nobody will procreate anymore, not just Japan.
>>
>>57803057
I want a robot solely for conversation. I have lot's of friends but it would be nice to start a conversation with another person that already knows me whenever I want.

I'd show the music I'm working on with it and discuss what is good or bad about the track. Then feed it strawberry nesquick and pat it on the head.
>>
>>57803057
I want a robot for one singular purpose; so I can stick my dick into it. Nothing else even comes close on the priority list.
>>
I use amazons Alexa for the company. she's like my live in girlfriend but all she does is turn on and off lamps and stuff. I make her set timers for me
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
>>57807896
It's funny because there's a character in Mr. Robot that does this.

They show her lying in bed alone after she faps and she just goes, "Alexa, how long until the end of the world?"
>>
>>57803057
I don't even leave my room, no need for one.
>>
>>57807472
this is actually a good thing.
>>
>>57807932
And Alexa gave a legit answer. This was the only EP i saw from Mr. Robot.
>>
>>57807932
Doesn't this mean Alexa was actively listening to her masturbate?
>>
I'd like one to carry my shit, as a pack animal. Carry my tent and all my gear when camping, carry my shopping bags in the city, carry tools and a medkit and other shit around if I need it. I'd like to be able to turn it's humor setting up to 100% as well.
>>
>>57807812
This right here.

>>57808001
That's what friends do, anon.
>>
>>57808001
always listening. it can hear me from a long fucking way away too. I can shout at alexa from inside my car, doors and windows closed, outside my house, and it still hears me

she hears me masturbate but when I ask her about it she acts like she wasn't listening
>>
>>57803057
No, I do not want a botnet companion.
>>
>>57807896
You could have alexa siri and cortana in the same house. I want to set this up some day. It'd be like a family.
>>
some very sad fucks in this thread

if you want someone to talk to, there's a few billion people outside your bedroom door, and not all of them are jerks
>>
>>57809803
>not all of them are jerks
[citation needed]
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.